Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Starbucks Employee Arrested After Woman Takes “huge Gulp Of Semen” While Drinkin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Starbucks Employee Arrested After Woman Takes “huge Gulp Of Semen” While Drinkin (789 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / Can Accumulation Of Semen Cause Problems To A Man's Health? / What Could Be The Cause Of Semen Discharge In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starbucks Employee Arrested After Woman Takes “huge Gulp Of Semen” While Drinkin by thundafire: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
What happens when an angry Starbucks employee adds an unwanted “add shot” in a customers Vanilla extra cream Latte? He ends up behind bars and she ends up “scarred for life”.

starbucks-emp

According to Crystal Gray, the employee, Dan Murphy, has a history of flirting with her. When she received her coffee that morning, she immediately sat down and started working on her laptop.

Crystal says:

“It was a while before I took my first sip, because the coffee is always very hot. But when I did, it was like something thick was at the hole of the lid so I slurped it through and when it got into my mouth I knew something wasn’t right. Oh my God… I pressed it against the roof of my mouth and I knew it was semen. It was that damn Barista to who keeps flirting with me. I told him I wasn’t interested and this is what he does! I’m sorry, I have to end this interview, think I’m going to be sick.”

Police were called and they questioned employees. Crystal pointed the finger at Murphy as being the culprit. Turns out Murphy did indeed have a container on him which had traces of his semen in it as DNA testing later confirmed. Eventually Murphy admitted to jerking off into the container earlier that day before arriving to work. He knew his crush, Crystal, would be in that morning.

Murphy said that he wanted to “be inside of her anyway I could.” He also stated, “she asked for the add shot and that’s what I gave her.”

Murphy has been arrested and now faces felony charges for causing illness and food tainting. Crystal is now undergoing tests to determine whether she has contracted any diseases.

Starbucks stated that Murphy has since been fired from the company.

Police suggest taking the lid off of your coffee before drinking it, as semen will normally “float to the top” and be noticed by the consumer.
Re: Starbucks Employee Arrested After Woman Takes “huge Gulp Of Semen” While Drinkin by DonX001: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Haba mana!!!!
Dayumm!!!!
The woman just had an extra dose of high quality protein supplements.....free of charge.
grin grin grin
Re: Starbucks Employee Arrested After Woman Takes “huge Gulp Of Semen” While Drinkin by Chanchit: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
That babe must really know the taste of fluid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Me? / 25-day Meal Plan For Rapid Weight Loss / 6 Home Recipe Drinks To Reduce Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.