Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch (1195 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by mashin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just remember how violent the last election in River state was, people were killed, injured, a journalist was stabbed, international observers condemned the election, yet PDP government went ahead, to announce the results, today PDP supporters are celebrating the bold and giant step, taken by APC lead government to cancel Southern Ijaw election, because of irregularities, i guess they were just celebrating the begining of a real democratic government, the one that listens to the cry of the electorates. This is real change. Kudos to INEC, kudos to APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by dinachi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
mashin:
I just remember how violent the last election in River state was, people were killed, injured, a journalist was stabbed, international observers condemned the election, yet PDP government went ahead, to announce the results, today PDP supporters are celebrating the bold and giant step, taken by APC lead government to cancel Southern Ijaw election, because of irregularities, i guess they were just celebrating the begining of a real democratic government, the one that listens to the cry of the electorates. This is real change. Kudos to INEC, kudos to APC.
mashin:
@ Op this is a brilliant observation, keep it up, I can't agree more!
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by HzRF(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rubbish. Pdp celebrating

What they are winning and u cancel it
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by Bugatie(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
mashin:

Just two state elections under your APC and we have two inconclusive elections declared, what does that tell you of INEC's performance under Buhari?

Take a moment to reflect on how it'll be if your present INEC conducts general national elections today.

It's a pity cos every electoral and democratic gain sustained during the last administration is being eroded today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by mashin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
During the era of PDP the result is always conclusive because they force the result on the masses

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by dustmalik: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
mashin:
During the era of PDP the result is always conclusive because they force the result on the masses
True that
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
For me I haven't seen any reason to rate this government high.
Please OP try to understand people's concept before talking in sensitive issues like this.

Thanx
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by hinwazaka: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
mashin:
Correction: The Rivers election was peaceful, and fair. Amaechi and the APC media, in cohorts with Societe International observers spinned the story of fraud, violence and malpractice, after realising that their hackers and encoders would be spotted if they ventured into the state. Kogi was a result of the confusion, which erupted from the cyanide poisoning of the gubernatorial candidate, who actually died at 22:00 GMT, on Saturday. When Tinubu was called and informed of the development, he insisted that Faleke be elevated to the position of Govenor. This was at 03:00 GMT. A decision to suspend the election, was reached at 06:00 GMT and then reversed at 09:00 GMT. Finally, after wide consultations, from two legal advocates, from the SW and the NE, a decision to declare the elections inconclusive was agreed upon at 12:00 GMT. Bayelsa was a result of the failure of SW imported thugs and the military to rig the elections after its hackers and encoders had been captured. The decision to suspend it, is just to put their heads together, so as to come up with another way of changing their inevitable loss. Sylva has borrowed money from 3 major banks in the carribeans to sponsor his campaign. He and Amaechi are the ones putting pressure on the executive to rig the election.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by greatiyk4u(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bugatie:

Just two state elections under your APC and we have two inconclusive elections declared, what does that tell you of INEC's performance under Buhari?

Take a moment to reflect on how it'll be if your present INEC conducts general national elections today.

It's a pity cos every electoral and democratic gain sustained during the last administration is being eroded today

I think u need a good IQ enhancing drug 2 update ur brain...........having 2 inconclusive result in 2 elections shows transparency and accountability.....I can see u only wanted d result announced no matter d level of irregularities perpetrated as usual.....my brother, shine ur eyes cos change don come ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by greatiyk4u(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bugatie:

I think u need a good IQ enhancing drug 2 update ur brain...........having 2 inconclusive result in 2 elections shows transparency and accountability.....I can see u only wanted d result announced no matter d level of irregularities perpetrated as usual.....my brother, shine ur eyes cos change don come ooooooooo
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by Bugatie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Read through your post again and tell me if you made any sense to yoirself

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by OKKO(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
You can never rig election in a ground Ur not popular...PDP was clearly leading in Southern Ijaw (of course of their major strong holds). APC insisted to rig that LG to through in about 78,000 thumb printed ballots but the masses pinned down and refused. After all the delay to no avail APC and INEC was forced to declare the election inconclusive as masses started mobilizing for protest to the collation centre. Every youth leader in each LG was already mobilizing 5k youths to storm Yenagoa.

I guess Ur not in Bayelsa @ OP so don't say what U don't know. Just find the governor's press release and listen to it.
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by martins0: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bugatie:

Read through your post again and tell me if you made any sense to yourself

See uppercut
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by martins0: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Just shut up in peace, zombie
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Two elections
Two inconclusive

Just Eight Local Government and yet discAPC Couldn't conduct a free and fair election,
What if Na general election?

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL!!!!! APC = LEGALIZED FAILURE
Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by greatiyk4u(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bugatie:

Read through your post again and tell me if you made any sense to yoirself

Go and die if u re pained..............telephatically, I knw wot u want 2 delve in2, a mind dat is stretched by a certain idea or experience can never absorb new dimension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election Vs Rivers Election The Difference In Leadeship Appraoch by fritiyo: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
the incompetent n clues ness as made us to change inec name to inconclusive national electoral commission.
A whole three days u cannot come up with acceptable result n u are here comparing nonsense.
How many days did it take inec to conduct Edo e.t.c election under PDP watch.
confused people everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

picture: Meeting of the police of Country Of Western Nigeria and Nigeria / Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu / Pix: The First Sample Of Extracted Crude Oil In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.