Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. (983 Views)

This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? / Old Style Of Oath Taking By Recruits In The Early Days Of The Nigeria Army / 10 Questions That Needs To Be Answered Before A Biafra Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Redomi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you, it's going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance. STEP 1 Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians hopeless as you are the backbone of the country. STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy Senate President and others. STEP 3 Reject all the ministers designate from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You're very industrious people and you will be better off without it. STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your TAX. STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates. STEP 7 LOCK up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, Gudu, Zuba, Kugbo markets and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger Bridge and stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like South Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee!!! igbo kwezenu oooooh!!! Heeeeee!!!! CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!! Please, Igbos should not be insulted on this post or on my wall, after all, it's not all the Igbos that support the cause of Biafra. Even the ones fighting for the cause should not be insulted either because we're all entitled to our opinions. Personally, I have Igbo friends who are much more closer to my heart than some of my blood relations, so NO INSULTS please. THANK YOU.
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by adebayo10977(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
I seconded I will be pleased if dy can make such move
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by saintikechi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dis wan well so?
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by mabebe1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
oh yeah ? in ur dreams ko?
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Buchukwu: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
1 Step to be taken if the Yoruba's want Igbos to leave Nigeria.

1) Stop Collecting money that comes from biafran oil and gas.

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by shogz89: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buchukwu:

you don't have oil nor gas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Redomi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buchukwu:

Delta and Ondo states are not Biafra state and they have oil.
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Buchukwu: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
shogz89:
you don't have oil nor gas
Shut up. Oil and gas is In ukwa, awommamma, ohaji, agulueri etc.
Ezi like you

4 Likes

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Buchukwu: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Redomi:
Delta and Ondo states are not Biafra state and they have oil.

Delta is biafra state because achuzie came from delta, he fought gallantly during the war. The thing you termed "Igbo Coup" was actually done by Kaduna Nzogwu from Delta State. When it comes to sharing allocation or apportioning blames you know they are Igbo but when it comes to them being united with their brothers you know they are Niger Delta. We already know your scheme, how you guys operate. As for ondo state, don't worry, when biafra comes we'll see if we'll carve out ijaw that has the oil in ondo that was carved into Ondo or not. Ndi Ara. Maaaaaad people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by HammerEvery(f): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Any idiot will just wake up and start advising Biafrans. Including unlettered monkeys who can't differentiate between 'taken' and 'taking'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by badnature: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2015
oil soup people! the always have advice to the igbo people concerning Biafra,BUT lack idea on how to recover ilorin from the people that washed their face with the urine of cattle every morning(fulani)yoloba coward to the core!
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Kagawa10: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Buchukwu:

Ezi like you
Oil in Aguleri are Igala's oil!
Ukwuani are no ibo!
Lastly, the oil in Ondo state is 10 times the whole oil in the southeast! Not to mention the newly drilled oil in Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Kagawa10: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Buchukwu:

Ezi like you
Oil in Aguleri are Igala's oil!
Ukwuani are no ibo!
Lastly, the oil in Ondo state is 10 times the whole oil in the southeast! Not to mention the newly drilled oil in Lagos!
Hence, ibo has the least contribution to Nigeria resources!
Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Kagawa10: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Buchukwu:

Delta is biafra state because achuzie came from delta, he fought gallantly during the war. The thing you termed "Igbo Coup" was actually done by Kaduna Nzogwu from Delta State. When it comes to sharing allocation or apportioning blames you know they are Igbo but when it comes to them being united with their brothers you know they are Niger Delta. We already know your scheme, how you guys operate. As for ondo state, don't worry, when biafra comes we'll see if we'll carve out ijaw that has the oil in ondo that was carved into Ondo or not. Ndi Ara. Maaaaaad people
Lol!
Because Ilaje sounds Ijaw to you? Ibo and dullness!
Anyway, the part of Delta that belongs to ibo are Asaba and its Aniocha brethren and these areas has no oil!
Don't worry your sore head because everyone has always known that Aniocha/Oshimili are ibo! As a matter of fact, other tribes in the then Bendel state wanted Aniocha/Oshimili areas to be merged with their ibo brethren because first, they provide no usefulness! Secondly, they are ibo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by shogz89: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Buchukwu:

Ezi like you
SHUT up you dint have oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Be Taking By The Igbos To Achieve Biafra Country. by Samirana360(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
ogbeni we don't need ur support or ur advice.....go and advise ur ppl

(1) (Reply)

Before The War Consume Us All-another Civil War? / He Was Trying To Be Dubious, Oshiomhole Explains Why He Removed Head Of Service / Senate Orders Reinstatement Of Policeman Suspended For 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.