Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa (3188 Views)

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North / Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by apogeez(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Editor’s note: The Youths of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have written an open letter to the Arewa Youths, recalling all the hardships their people have experienced during the Nigerian Civil War and after it. Emphasizing that they have more in common than both sides think, the Youths of IPOB once again asked for comprehensing and accepting them as a separate state.

We read your hate letters

We the Youths of the Indigenous People of Biafra are bringing to your notice that we read your warning and hate letter, giving Biafrans living in the North a “two weeks ultimatum to exit Arewa land”. The warning letter you wrote was signed by Aliyu Usman of the Arewa Youth Development Forum Foundation (AYDF), Ami­nu Adams of the Arewa Citizens Action For Change (ACAC), Bridget­ Cantiop Yahya of the Northern Emancipation Network(NEN), Comrade­ Yusuf Muhammed of Arewa Students Forum (ASF) and Terkular J. Bishama of Arewa Youths Vanguard (AYV). We also read the pretentious and hypocritical statement at a Press Conference by National President of Arewa Triumphant Youth Foundation (ATYF), asking Biafrans to stop agitating for Biafra, a letter he never sent to Boko Haram members and a press release never conducted against Boko Haram insurgency.
We have more in common than you think

The Youths of the Indigenous People Of Biafra are also aware of Arewa Youths who protested in the month of July 2014 in Kano state (Arewa Land), calling for the Division and Dissolution of Nigeria as a Political entity. Just as you are Arewa Youths and you know that through documented history and your Fathers that your original name is Arewa, so did we get to know that we are The Indigenous People Of Biafra.

It was you who decided to bring war to our houses

You all know that Nigeria is a forced marriage and a contraption concocted by Frederick Lugard a British man; if not there will be no Amalgamation. In Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s word, “Nigeria is an artificial contraption and zoo, concocted by the British to their own amazement.” You know we are not one and that you have always tagged us to be “nyamiri and harune (infidels)”, how can one you call infidel be in the same Country with you? NO WAY. When your Fathers were still under the emblem of Arewa Youths, they were the first to call for division. They chanted “araba, araba” meaning “let’s divide, let’s divide”. They did not just chant “araba”, they moved on killing Biafrans and Biafrans were forced to come back home, empty handed.

Not minding the Money Biafrans had in Arewa Land, How much Wealth, How many Building or Structures they had, your Fathers killed those that stayed and slaughtered them like Rams. Your Brother Gowon and other Arewa Elders decided to bring War to our Homes and tagged us Cowards, rather than allowing our Fathers to go home and amend their broken faces, which brought about the declaration of Biafra Independence and the Civil War. Upon till today, your Fathers and you the Arewa Youths have never seized to slaughter the Indigenous People Of Biafra, same way you slaughter your Rams for Sallah. It is very obvious that you respect the Life’s of your Rams, more than that of Biafrans, as you slaughter your Rams occasionally, but slaughter Biafrans frequently.
We swept the past under the carpet but you kept slaughtering us

Been the Peaceful loving Biafrans we are, we swept the past under the carpet, came back to Arewa Land bought Land from you and built on it, in other to improve the economical growth of Arewa Land. But the millions of the Arewa people in Biafra Land barely build and prefer sleeping outside our Shops and Roadsides, because of the hatred and grudges you have against the Indigenous People Of Biafra, hence you are avoiding to add an inch to the development and improvement of the economy and growth of BiafraLand but you prefer stealing our natural resources.

Arewa have taken over Onitsha, Okigwe, Aba, Owerri, PortHarcourt, Orlu, Uyo, Asaba, Calabar, Enugu and other regions in Biafra Land. There is no State that is devoid of an erupted Central Mosque and other Smaller Mosque in Biafra Land. We don’t touch your Imams, Worshippers and Mosque, but you Arewa Youths burn down our Churches, Kill our Pastors, Slaughter our Fathers, Open up our Mothers and kill the unborn foetus, but you have never been queried or cautioned by Arewa Politicians and Elders. You Arewa Youths have been slaughtering and setting ablaze the Youths of The Indigenous People Of Biafra who are serving Nigeria as Youth Corpers, if not for the intervention and cries of Biafran Youths, the Law stopping Nigeria Government from extending Biafran Youth Corpers service to Arewa Land, wouldn’t have been sanctioned.

READ ALSO: Arewa Youths Urge Northern Elders To Take A Stand On Biafra

Arewa well armed Youths in form of herdsmen, have invaded and are destroying our Farmlands, Raping female Biafran Youths and our Mothers, Killing our Fathers and Traditional Rulers, the leaders of Arewa Youth have never written to your Brothers and Political godfathers to sanction a law that will refrain your fellow Arewa Youths from practicing such barbaric and evil act against the Indigenous people of Biafra. Your political godfather and brother Mohammad Buhari and your Brother Lawal Musa Daura, have been unlawfully detaining the Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but you haven’t written any letter against this act or give an ultimatum for his release, that exposes your hypocritical nature. This proves Mazi Nnamdi Kanu right, when he said: “Arewas are hypocrites and Nigeria is a zoo, littered with Black men whose hypocritical heart is engulfed with wickedness and evil”.
Amid provocations, arrests, tear gassing and killings we are still peaceful

Ever since the detention of our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, all we have been doing is protesting peacefully, amid provocation, arrest, tear gassing and killing of IPOB Youths, at the command of Mohammadu Buhari, which the World knows you can’t take, if Mohammadu Buhari was in Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s situation. If you could kill us when your political god Mohammadu Buhari lost an election, what will be your reaction if he is unlawfully detained, same way our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is being unlawfully detained?

As the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will always say, “It is Biafra or we all die getting Biafra” IPOB Youths are following protocol/directives from IPOB leaders. Being peaceful does not mean we are coward, we are watching and documenting everything and in due time we shall present our case with facts and figures. Writing to those who claim to be our Political Leaders and Traditional Rulers, won’t stop this peaceful demonstration and agitation for Biafra, as all WE WANT IS THE RELEASE OF THE LEADER OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA MAZI NNAMDI KANU AND THE RESTORATION OF BIAFRA.

SOURCE:https://www.naij.com/659735-youre-killing-us-still-peaceful-not-long-ipob-youths-arewa.html

6 Likes

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by yemmynoni: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Make i no lie, I no read am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by M4gunners: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Well constructed. Free Nnamdi Kanu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by ruggedboy01: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Alright undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Chidozieude: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Well constructed. Free Nnamdi Kanu.

Well constructed??

More like incomprehensible garbage

Very lengthy, lacks structure, disjointed and makes little sense. All these are qualities of IPOB so not necessarily surprising.

9 Likes

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by olamisegbe(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
As far as I am concerned... It's all political... Well didn't read it(too much acronyms in d 1st paragraph)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by atama27(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Whoever wrote this letter knows nothing about Nigeria and the north (Arewa), by tagging the work (infidels) it proves he needs to do more research on the word "Arewa" or probably ask the (Nyamiri's) as he called. Igbo's to tell him more about Arewa, there are little facts in his write-up but it's high proportion is gabbage.

3 Likes

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by UmuEri(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
The difference is clear! When intellectuals speak, they speak with facts and figures.

The zoo still doubts our collective resolve! But by the time they realize, the deed must have been done!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by UmuEri(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2015
atama27:
Whoever wrote this letter knows nothing about Nigeria and the north (Arewa), by tagging the work (infidels) it proves he needs to do more research on the word "Arewa" or probably ask the (Nyamiri's) as he called. Igbo's to tell him more about Arewa, there are little facts in his write-up but it's high proportion is gabbage.
look at this product of a "quota system"! Why don't you give us your own facts and figures? Anyway, I still expect you to say Bokoharams are not killing Christians. Because you're a slave, you will always think and talk like one. Anu'Mpama!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by M4gunners: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:

Well constructed??

Very lengthy, lacks structure, disjointed and makes little sense. All these are qualities of IPOB so not necessarily surprising.

Of course as usual it won't make sense to you after all it written by the so called 5%.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by okeyley: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
When you are in a freedom fighting movement, the leadership of that movement is not very important, what is important is the ideology that underpins the entire movement

(Nnamdi KANU)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:

Well constructed??

so you wanna tell this letter make no sense
it didn't make sense to you because you're senseless
you compare your brain with that of cow

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Chidozieude: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Hizzy:

so you wanna tell this letter make no sense
it didn't make sense to you because you're senseless
you compare your brain with that of cow

Another IPOB youth

They can't make a point without abuse

2 Likes

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
We can become one but in a different countries, I went to Huasa neighbour's house to buy stuff, he shouted I should not come into his compound that I should stay outside the gate he will come out I meet me, I asked him what is the meaning of one Nigeria? If you can enter my house but I cannot enter yours and you still want me to be called one Nigeria you re a big fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by NOBODYY: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
We can become one but in a different countries, I went to Huasa neighbour's house to buy stuff, he shouted I should not come into his compound that I should stay outside the gate he will come out I meet me, I asked him what is the meaning of one Nigeria? If you can enter my house but I cannot enter yours and you still want me to be called one Nigeria you re a big fool

1 Like

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by tunjion: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Deep stuff, really exposes the hypocrisy of Northerners.

Very sad though, wen you think of the crimes commited against igbos. Then the same North label asking for independence as a crime. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by wiseoneking: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2015
yemmynoni:
Make i no lie, I no read am
who cares the hell of you reading it, i am just worried that you are here viewing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=NOBODYY post=40799457][/quote]that am not a Nigerian
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by NOBODYY: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
that am not a Nigerian

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by sochima1989(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
God have mercy on these Igbos oh........
sincerely, the write up had no meaning from the beginning and at the later end was like zeedon paporela (i don tire to make sense)
nothing can come out of a politically motivated struggle.....ask the whole world...it ends up populating our prisons and making the innocent rain tears........ nairaland will remain and our children will read our post.......many will be so brainwashed as the IPODs and more will be sensible,,,,,,for the igbo race it goes on leaving with the make sense and the nonsense(who claims to be the kidney brain)
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by babyfaceafrica: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Trash
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
I READ NONSENSE sad
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=NOBODYY post=40800929][/quote]did you also heard that buhari is a terrorist ?
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2015
sochima1989:
God have mercy on these Igbos oh........
sincerely, the write up had no meaning from the beginning and at the later end was like zeedon paporela (i don tire to make sense)
nothing can come out of a politically motivated struggle.....ask the whole world...it ends up populating our prisons and making the innocent rain tears........ nairaland will remain and our children will read our post.......many will be so brainwashed as the IPODs and more will be sensible,,,,,,for the igbo race it goes on leaving with the make sense and the nonsense(who claims to be the kidney brain)
how many times did northern youths held a meeting against boko are rams? How many times did acf held a meeting on how to stop boko are rams? Because they are nthern army

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:

Well constructed??

Yoruba Yoruba man u can do better than this..

4 Likes

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by NOBODYY: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
did you also heard that buhari is a terrorist ?

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Eledan: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Arewa and Biafran youths will soon set Nigeria ablaze.
Enemies of progress.
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by sochima1989(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
the last thing i want any biafra and IPOD agitator do is to compare their movement to that of BOKO HARAM............
studio14:
how many times did northern youths held a meeting against boko are rams? How many times did acf held a meeting on how to stop boko are rams? Because they are nthern army
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Eledan: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
sochima1989:
the last thing i want any biafra and IPOD agitator do is to compare their movement to that of BOKO HARAM............

The only difference is that the IPOB youths are not yet opportune to carry arms. They are both ideological movements, both hate Nigeria, are fighting the Nigeria government and both want the destruction of Nigeria as it presently constituted.

1 Like

Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by Maxcollins042(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Please eh,this question might be out of the context of this topic but i really need a guidance. Am banking with uba and access bank and i want to know if i can make a withdrawal at uba via the atm machine using access bank atm card.
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by aljharem(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Read Heartbreaking Open Letter From Biafra Youths To Arewa by greenermodels: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
the unarmed prophet must always come to grief ~ Niccolo Machiavelli. they should either acquire weapons or accept their fate as second class citizens. make una no ban me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) / Igbo Youths In UK Take Igbo Quiz! / Frozen Loot: Lets Laugh At Pdp Looters As Starvation Of Campaign Funds Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.