Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) (3192 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by henryanna36: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
At a time when good news about Nigeria is becoming a rarity, a superwoman from Delta State has come to our rescue. Yesterday, Ekayoma Rukevwe emerged the best graduating student of Trinity Valley 
Community College, Texas. She finished with a perfect grade point of 4.0 and this got all the white lecturers in d school singing “o ri e o “4” ka si be” for her.

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Panoply: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats to her. And watch out for me too. #Winks
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Woaaaaawcheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
@least we still have some healthy 9jarianz

Sai Rukevwe
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Niaja sha

Common Community College

Wore than Nigerian polytechnics.

Any Congratulations all the same make we still celebrate.

Nothing is easy but this one no be front page material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by onoikenna: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats girl.Keep making Nigeria proud
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats... I hope she will cope with the Nigerian Law school here shaa... Because e no easy oo
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by donphilopus: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
At least there wouldn't be any e-war between the Yorubas and the Igbos on this thread. cheesy tongue We the Bendels claim her today! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
donphilopus:
At least there wouldn't be any e-war between the Yorubas and the Igbos on this thread. cheesy tongue We the Bendels claim her today! cheesy grin
lolz....I tot they said delta belongs to the igbos
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by VintageCocktail(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
You've started.
Do not cry wolf when the heat is up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
VintageCocktail:
You've started. Do not cry wolf when the heat is up.
no be una b land grabbers..abegi
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by VintageCocktail(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
no be una b land grabbers..abegi
Yea...the cry of halidon.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
henryanna36:
At a time when good news about Nigeria is becoming a rarity, a superwoman from Delta State has come to our rescue. Yesterday, Ekayoma Rukevwe emerged the best graduating student of Trinity Valley 
Community College, Texas. She finished with a perfect grade point of 4.0 and this got all the white lecturers in d school singing “o ri e o “4” ka si be” for her.

Congrats to her

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-girl-emerges-best-graduating.html?m=1
The plaque says Associate degree which means 60 hrs of college. It's almost equivalent to ND in Nigeria. It's not even Bachelor's degree. You need 120 hours to get a Bachelor's degree. So your assumption of her getting a law degree is totally misleading and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by donphilopus: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

I don't think so o tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
donphilopus:

I don't think so o tongue
hehehehe...biafrans will com for u soon
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Tkester: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lucasbalo:
The plaque says Associate degree which means 60 hrs of college. It's almost equivalent to ND in Nigeria. It's not even Bachelor's degree. You need 120 hours to get a Bachelor's degree. So your assumption of her getting a law degree is totally misleading and wrong.

Monkey and what is your GPA? Goat, you will never appreciate good thing
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by asEdeyHOT: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lucasbalo:

That is the problem with Nigerians

Watch how some will start cursing you for this observation.

What this person has achieved is just similar to A Levels and she looks old enough to have a PhD.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tkester:

Monkey and what is your GPA? Goat, you will never appreciate good thing
Scumbag that you are. I got my Bachelor's degree from Loyola University in Chicago, a Jesuit Catholic College and MBA from the same college. Working as an investment officer in one of the top Investment firms in Chicago. None of the skunks in your family lineage cursed with irredeemable poverty can say that. You village masquerade monkey living in a God forsaken hamlet with mosquitoes, rats and cockroaches. Your entire lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Show your ugly anonymous venom throwing mouth. I will be in Nigeria in few days to spend Xmas with my parents, let's exchange phone numbers and you say your crap to my face. I hope you will bring someone with you slimeball. By the way, I will be in Lagos. Let's meet face to face and see how manly you are ?. Village skunk. I know dollar is gaining strength and you are angry because I won't send your poverty embedded brain any money. I am not the cause of ur misery. With your mouth and attitude , you will never amount to nothing.
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

That is the problem with Nigerians

Watch how some will start cursing you for this observation.

What this person has achieved is just similar to A Levels and she looks old enough to have a PhD.

You are absolutely right on point. It's people like the poster above you, Brainstem Tekster who is a local government worker in a village earning 18.000 Naira a month talking about stuff he has no clue about.
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
hehehehe...biafrans will com for u soon
Seems you don't know your regional geography
Only delta north is igboland
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Tkester: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Lucasbalo:
My name is luscabalo and I am a fool. I raped my younger sister and now I am living a lie. Please may you guys pity me, for I do not what I am doing again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by Tkester: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I am filled with trash!
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Seems you don't know your regional geography Only delta north is igboland
I talk am...land grabbers are here
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I talk am...land grabbers are here
The girl in question is not from the Igbo part of Delta. Nobody is grabbing her.
But don't pretend you don't know delta has indigenous igbos in the upland part
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

The girl in question is not from the Igbo part of Delta. Nobody is grabbing her.
But don't pretend you don't know delta has indigenous igbos in the upland part
yes they have igbos who ar there,not that there are igbo parts in delta..the igbos live there...its not their land
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
yes they have igbos who ar there,not that there are igbo parts in delta..the igbos live there...its not their land
No wonder you are grossly underpaid in your place of work.
Re: Nigerian Girl Emerges The Best Graduating Law Student In A USA School(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
No wonder you are grossly underpaid in your place of work.
painment

(1) (Reply)

You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! / 4 Apc Governors And Many Others Set To Dump Party / CBN Projects 3% GDP Growth In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.