Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire (43291 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by raymondzack: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
fhunmi:
He is really a superman
really
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Cre8(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Emac34: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Comment reserved
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by samogo1: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
God bless ur new age sir. HBD
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by allanphash7(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Ur pastor?
minasota:
That's ma pastor
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Cre8(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2015
smiley and that's the power of photoshop.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by parastatals: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Happy birthday pastor chris, many years ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by darisgod(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
CR77:
Receive Sense

Ur end time divorced pastor should receive sense first

End time follower tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by CharlesPhc: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Divorcing his wife makes him no super man.

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!

What I personally think about the divorce of Pastor Anita by Pastor Chris Oyahkilome.

By the way, this is my personal view and don’t intend to cast aspersion on any one including the revered Man of God as I believe he is greatly and graciously anointed of God.

I think he or the estrange wife wants more kids (especially a male child) since they both have two female children at the moment. Pastor Chris may want a son that would continue the Ministry as the two female children aren’t preachers. One is very quiet and hardly shows up in public and the other has taken up a music career.

Very soon and I mean very soon, the new Mrs. Oyahkilome would be unveiled and then ‘unto us, a son is given’ would be announced.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by tpraiz(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
angry useless thieves called pastors. May thunder strike him and Adeboye for scamming poor people with sweet mouth

Please get down on your knees,then pray for forgiveness..........#learn to control your small tongue!::::::::::::::

And please don't insult me......
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by harry509: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
argob44:
Frank Edwards shared the photo above as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome celebrated his 52nd birthday yesterday and he captioned it...

"Who did this? Happy birthday pastor!"

Lol, nice photo though!

http://www.asbgistng.com/2015/12/frank-edwards-shared-photo-pastor-chris.html
okie HBD.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by tezza: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Happy birthday my pastor sir.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Godsonkemz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Like father like son... A good mentor
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Petitol(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Super man
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by maz1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
;DHim want advertise himself for the next superman movie
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by menxer: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
If anyone does not take care of his own relatives, especially his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. (1 Tim 5:8 ISV)
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. (Titus 1:16)

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by meshack15: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Was he the one dat divorced his wife or his wife divorced him,how is that his fault? anyway that is how the devil made it look like.
Airforce1:
Divorcing his wife makes him no super man.

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by TheeReaper(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who is he up against? Thor? Or immaginary demons?:-D
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Had1zasaf: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
People still attend this man's church?? A man that cannot even keep his marriage!

Them attend well well oh and threw two mega parties for him and disadvantaged kids
Don't believe and carry propaganda against men of God

Let God judge dem
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
angry useless thieves called pastors. May thunder strike him and Adeboye for scamming poor people with sweet mouth

Including Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

If I were u,I'd be careful with my words
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Frankaka8(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
mehn you have gone too far. Lord have mercy!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Photo kiosk
grin
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Thought his wife divorced him?
he allowed the divorce
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by adunpeters(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

Fear God oh! Thunder kwa?
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by infogenius(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
argob44:
Frank Edwards shared the photo above as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome celebrated his 52nd birthday yesterday and he captioned it...

Lol, nice photo though!

Lol! honestly, this pastor get time
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Hefemale: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
fr3do:
esan man
And so what?
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by vinceton: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
The gullible ones will still be singing his praise. 'How long will you continue in darkness oo twisted generation'

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Vicati: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
honeymills:
He is their God
Yes, their is!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by ejexcel(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
argob44:

Lol, nice photo though!

Happy birthday pastor sir, I love uuuu
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by XaintJoel20: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
May God forgive you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.