Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire (43292 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
datx gud also check www.damytechs..com
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by bayinq25(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
People still attend this man's church?? A man that cannot even keep his marriage!
It's not a sin to stay away from the wrong partner,marriage is capable of taking one's life,so no crime in making mistakes!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Herrmes: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
How long till people see? These guys are CEOs, instead of pastors, how many of them even try to do what "Christ" did?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Chigold101(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Divorcing his wife makes him no super man.

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!
did he divorce his wife?
Where did u get such wrong news?
Who told u such a lie?
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Chigold101(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
damton:
I'll like to see him on masquerade costume too.

Pastor of life.
;Dhow will u know he is the one, in the masquerade costume? shocked
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by bayinq25(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
angry useless thieves called pastors. May thunder strike him and Adeboye for scamming poor people with sweet mouth
That's very wrong,let us all talk as intellects here,as much as I do not agree with some of their doctrines,I'll never use curse words on anyone coz only God knows the appropriate measure of punishment for religious impostors.Nigerians should learn that when an opinion or act is not in conformity with theirs,curse words or insults are not needed instead counterpoints or dialogue will bring about improvement.it's so common here to curse,or insult people with different opinions with ours.adjust!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
nobody has the right to judge before you are judge,advice is free but optional
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by bayinq25(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
sochima1989:
am superman
am a new creature
born of seed of abraham
i know who i am
Niqqa,Abraham was white,so was his family,Adam and eve were whites,the only surviving family when the world was flooded by water was Noah's which were all whites,how come we're black?somethings about these religious books never thought the black man's existence was needed...I'm a black man,Abraham was white!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by saminduka(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't be stupid. He didn't divorce his wife... She divorced him... She took him to court and asked for the marriage to end.
Airforce1:

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by sochima1989(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
please read this religious books you called about David.....try and get other versions other than King James..... but its not a family by woman's birth its a lineage by adoption..........that same religious book through God had plan for my adoption, for my race, for my people......it sounds senseless to man but thats just the explanation of my being........am a FAITH product
bayinq25:
Niqqa,Abraham was white,so was his family,Adam and eve were whites,the only surviving family when the world was flooded by water was Noah's which were all whites,how come we're black?somethings about these religious books never thought the black man's existence was needed...I'm a black man,Abraham was white!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by sochima1989(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
If you are faced with a divorce case what will you do?
braine:
People still attend this man's church?? A man that cannot even keep his marriage!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by sochima1989(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahhhh ahhh people mata dey pain you reach your bosoms abi? but learn how to understand that in the call of a pastor thaey are loved by many, imitated by some but respected by all but you.
i just hope you respect God....cos na that one be koko
irunooboo:
angry useless thieves called pastors. May thunder strike him and Adeboye for scamming poor people with sweet mouth
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by braine(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
sochima1989:
If you are faced with a divorce case what will you do?
I would divorce.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by bayinq25(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
sochima1989:
please read this religious books you called about David.....try and get other versions other than King James..... but its not a family by woman's birth its a lineage by adoption..........that same religious book through God had plan for my adoption, for my race, for my people......it sounds senseless to man but thats just the explanation of my being........am a FAITH product
Then black men should accept white babies from their wives through faith!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by sochima1989(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
ohkkk always remember all pastors are like men as we all do......i was not happy for a day about the divorce but God remains God and we trust, hope and pray that his word will prevail.......
i love pastor chris
braine:

I would divorce.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by sochima1989(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
its a state of every possibility
bayinq25:
Then black men should accept white babies from their wives through faith!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by samsard(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!
Mr Airforce1 get your facts right. The wife was the one that asked for a divorce, or rather divorced him. I wonder why Nigerians see marriage as a do or die affair.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by harristo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pastor chris na want play the role of superman in the next Hollywood superman movie grin

E fit am sha.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Afriface: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pastor Chris celebrates birthday in Grandstyle

http://www.celebritymilestone.com/
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by akinladejo: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
for ur information, the pastor is getting marry 2017.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by akinladejo: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
samsard:
Mr Airforce1 get your facts right. The wife was the one that asked for a divorce, or rather divorced him. I wonder why Nigerians see marriage as a do or die affair.
marriage is not do or die but bible gave condition for divorce. did his own fall within that scope?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by donttery(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
na pastor b dis abi business man
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by cytellProperty: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
I no know wetin concern you there. Solo Makinde, no face your numerous problem.
Airforce1:

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by saanuman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

God help you ooooo
Did they scam u

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by okunnuwa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
may God forgive you
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by nemelu123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Airforce1:

Super divorcee, Yes!

Super man, No!
you must not comment after smoking, please....
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by prejulsuc(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
bionicdude:
Frank Edward's pose though.
hahaha no be small pose o
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Akinz0126(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Was he not the one who opined that a pregnancy that took the platform of rape should be aborted?
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
mumu GAYbrel! Shatap ya mouth, we know u are useless already, u for use shovel dig ur grave and not rake na.

I command sense to locate! Amen!
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by blayde(m): 3:25am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

ah don knw say u nor first get sense.Na because dem dey spoil Ur Olosho biz abi?
Re: Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire by histemple: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

All you need to make money is to fill a need. Nigerians like to be deceived, so they are just helping the gullible to feel good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.