Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (15032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks " Einitiative" for ur encouragement. There still are some good people in the world. smiley So here it goes because I am tired of drama to. angry Go ahead Obodoman I don't care! I met John (don) online in 2003. After a few months he ask me to marry him. Before x-mas i flew over to Liverpool Uk to see him. Everything seemed to be in order and i was happy to get a good husband. In January 2004 I to live went back to Liverpool and we finally gotten married (January 17th). Before I flew back home again we made plans that John should get a visa and come to the USA to live with me and my two daughters. At that time I still had my house in the country. A few weeks after John called me that he deceited to come over for a visit. Then on February 15th the day he supposed to arrive here in Wisconsin I received a call from the Manchester UK Airport Police that they arrested John. I did not know what to think of that. A few hours later I was been able to talk to John and he told me that he was cought with a false passport and that he only did that to be able to see me. He was sentenced to six month in prison at Forestbank in Manchester. I was able to get him a lawyer,flew over to Manchester to see him. The lawyer was not able to do anything for John who gotten released after a few month in prison for good behavior.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
After that John persuated me to sell my house and go with him to Lagos Nigeria to meet his family and open a business there since he could not stay any longer in the Uk. I went back home, found a buyer and sold it under the condition that I can continue to live there as a tennant and buy it back after tree ye.ars time. After that I went back to Liverpool and registered the business under my name ( Question Info.com). I did not know at that time that John already had a business under the same name at his parents house in Apapa Lagos. At home I bought movie equipment, send John $6.700 for the movie camera since the cameras here would not work in Nigeria and $4.000 for a flat in Lagos for us to live and have the business. After that i bought tickets for us to fly to Nigeria. On October 6th John and I took off to Lagos. I know what You want to say that I made a big mistake to believe John but I loved him and he was my husband. After we arrived in Lagos everything went wrong. John changed completely. He treated me like dirt . We had to stay in a hotel since Johns familys house was to small. After awhile we finally found a flat in Surulere to fit our needs. During that time i fell ill with double pneumonia.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
I collapsed at the stairs of the hotel and John brought me up to our room, put me on the bed and then did not care about me anymore. The n next days he left me by myself in the room. I had a fever running and really dont remember much. After a few weeks I felt better and we moved into the flat. From there things gotten worse. Electronic equipment arrived (plasma tv) from the Uk. I know John could not have paid for that since he had no money. I was getting really worried. He disappeared at night for hours and would not tell me where he went . Another reason for coming to Lagos was that John could go to the American Embassy to get a visa and leave then with me to the USA. I don't think he really planed it that way since he wanted me to ask my brother to arrange a visa for him and his family to come to Germany. By the way the American Embassy turned him down. At that time i really gotten scared since nobody in Lagos would have helped or believed me.So I told John I have to go home . I could see on his face that he was relieved that he gotten rid of me. I took Johns documents and bank accounts from the Uk with me and told him that I needed them for his visa. I noticed that on his banking accounts was a different address then the on I was seeing him. It was his girlfriends in Liverpool. He two timed me with her.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
Before I left for home one night we went to a restaurant. With us was his best friend and friend of the family. On the way home to the flat walking on the street John disappeared without a word and I was so surprised that i stumbled, fell down and hurt my leg bad since it was pretty dark out there. I made it back with the help of Johns friend. The leg hurt for a while but i ignored it. Little did i know that I had a massive blood clot in my upper leg and could have died on the way home to the USA. I know John was seeing someone else in Lagos. He would tell his friend to bring me to a restaurant and that he would come then to.He did this several times but never showed up and always having an exuse like the car broke down etc. When I think about this now i feel really disguss what happen.ted. Anyway when i arrived home and tried to talk to John he wouls say hes too busy or he would not be around. Then on December 17th I woke up with a bad leg went to the doctor and found out I have an life threathening blood clot. When I came home i told my daughters what happen they gotten really scared. I called John and told him what happened but all he replied was"I don"t Care if You die and hang up.After xmas I received a nasty email from him wishing me good luck with a divorce.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
After i gotten well I called up FBI, Secret Service and Scottland Yard. No help from them. Then i gotten in contact with the Liverpool police. They told me that John committed fraud in the Uk but since he is in Nigeria they can't help me. At that time John send me emails pretending to be an retired officer from the EFCC and he would be able to help me doing some investigation. After a year i finally with the help of a friend gotten my case accepted with the EFCC. I sold my car scratched all the money ive gotten together and flew to Lagos. There I went to the office of the EFCC and gotten introduced to Mr. Lamorde who was in charge at that time. He believed me what happen. I gotten asigned to a police officer there and had to put down my statement. John gotten arrested immeadiatly and spend two weeks in jail.He paid me very little money when he gotten released and put on bail. In that time i know the police officer gotten bribed by John because he treated me badly laughing and mocking me and trying to get me out of the country. I went to Mr.Lamorde who got very upset with John and the officer. Mr. Lamorde paid for my ticket home since i had to stay longer and he further paid for food and hotel to.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
After that I went home since they told me they cant help right now because i am still married to John. In the spring of this year I found out that John is the coordinator of NUFFEST.COM, that he is married with children. That he produced several movies and a tv show. I called and confronted him and he did not say anything for a minute shocked that i found out. Later he begged me to take him back,that the other woman is gone and that the child, a daughter is with him. I told him no. No way i am taking him back after he treated me like that. Then I found out that there is a woman in Nigeria who has the same name then me. I confronted her but she denied it. I did some more search and got the proof that she lied. Then John wrote me more nasty emails, the worst one is he send talking about to rape my daughter and me. If he could get me first he stated then he would spare my daughter another day. So now You maybe understand why i am after him. If u want to read what else he wrote so u believe me then email me at elisabet48@hotmail.com I will gladly send it to You. Another thing , I wont rest till John is getting what he deserves. Thank You for Your time
Re: Please Help by obodoman: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
madam(elisabet),
am not surprised that you finally are telling the truth that you never opened any company in nigeria that you claimed your ex. took from you.You said you registered a company in your name in england,and not naija,so i wonder how he was able to take your registered company in England.Why have you come up here to lie that he took your company that you registered in Nigeria when it was all a lie.How do we all believe all this your bullshit stories. From your story you are clearly a dying old woman who needs attention and you feel you can get it online from us bloggers.You wrote an epistle and there is nothing or any sense that can be made from it.Your story shows you are sick and need attention from doctors,pls try and take care of yourself and forget this your ex. that you spend much time talking about.The dude clearly dont want you,so you must be a lair to tell us that he is doing so well and is now asking for you back lmao,
Well the truth has come out so i wont bother write on this issue any more.I thought you really had something to say cause the man you talked about also happens to be my inlaw and am really a law enforcement officer.
Thank you for your time and pls stop this character assasination.
bye,
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Obodoman u r full of lies
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
Ok Chair Cover,no first I am not menopausal and second my daughters are grown up. I don't want pitty! I want Don in jail!Please understand I moved on . I don't love Don anymore and never would take him back again. Further tell me would You just let it go if somebody scammed You out of $100.000.00 and do nothing about it? Well, thats not me. Marriage has nothing to do with being a white person nor age. Thank You Busy Budy for knowing that Obodoman is Don Okoli. I appreciate that. Another thing, i do not regret posting my story here on Nairaland. All I wanted was that people see what kind of person Don is. Just being tired and sick of his lies and have proof of it. Thats all!
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
#obodoman, the more you keep on coming back to ask redundant questions, the more you come across as guilty. As DAN OKOLI of nuffest.com, whatever that is, you should be practising damage limitation, not making further empty threats on the net angry
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2009
Thank You Busy Body You have no idea how much I appreciate that smiley
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:31am On Dec 17, 2009
This is what Ive gotten from my dear husband (Don Okoli, Obodoman)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:21:19 -0800
Subject: Re: FW: information highway my ass
To: elisabet48@hotmail.com

Hello my schatzie,
i guess u must have missed me alot and you are dying to talk to me again and hear from me.Well since am on popular demand,let me have a few words with u to make u feel better.
What address do you want me to mail a copy of the divorce certificate to so i can call my lawyer and have it mailed out to u. Well am in Germany now and if u ask nicely i can send u a post card and give you an address so you can come and visit me soon.I guess u must have been trying to hear my voice,well if u also ask nicely i will give u a call also. I guess you are laughing now cause u noticed that my new girl is far younger and prettier than u are,oh! am sorry i called u old. I know u have been chatting with me online secretly as someone else but i dont mind,if thats what its gonna take for u to jack off in chatting with me as someone younger,thats ok. I was shaking in when u said u were gonna get justice and i even pissed in my pants,but then i remembered oh Bleep she just wants to screw me one more time lol hahahahahahahahaha,
Divorcing you was pretty cheap u know i didnt have to bribe anyone cause u n i have not been a couple since 2004,so i didnt have to spend a more than $50 to get
Re: Please Help by OAM4J: 2:43am On Dec 17, 2009
Elisabet, I understand the pain you are going through now. All I can advice you is to forget about him and let Karma take effect. Whatever goes round comes around.

I believe in God and one of my favorite quote says "Every man's inhumanity to man will certainly be punished, If not now, certainly later, If not by man, certainly by God" – Dele Giwa

Peace.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:18am On Dec 17, 2009
Oam4J thank You for Your kind words. I have no respect for this man i cannot even call husband. Nor do i have respect for his family and friends. I do believe in God to and fighting this for years it was time to get this in the open. People know by now who he is . No more hiding under false names he is just a coward. I submitted the matter to the authorities. Most of all the matter is in Gods hands now.
Re: Please Help by Outstrip(f): 3:26am On Dec 17, 2009
Wow. Some people are ruthless. Now you see why it is a good idea to just leave this animal alone. People like this will destroy your soul if you let them. Don't let him ruin the rest of your life. People like this always pay for the evil they do. Just move on. His time will come
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:35am On Dec 17, 2009
His time already has come. He is getting now what he deserves .
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2009
Obodoman stop sending Your friends to check me out
Re: Please Help by boy1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
it's ok. . .ur rantings will not change a thing.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
matters are already changing
Re: Please Help by Bokoharam: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2010
I'm surprised that even some ladies r reacting this way!!! Is it b/c she's white? If it were d other way, would u react the same?

Pls, know it that EVIL IS EVIL, & BAD IS BAD, no matter who is concerned. If the story is true, Don did bad. Such pple drag our name to d mud.

Dear poster,
Pls, take my earlier advice. God bless u.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2010
Thank You Bokoharam the story is true and I have proof of everything. With one of my part of life I moved on and that means I never would want Don back . He is evil through and through and many people don't know that and I know he hurt many people before me. Believe me, I don't have nothing against other Nigerian people. I have made many friends in Lagos. Don is making my life bad with people he sends to check me out what my next move is. I found out and know too much about him and he is very angry about that. So please understand I am not the person who sits here and does not do anything about it.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
If You don't believe me Bokoharam email me, igeimer222000@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help by Bokoharam: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2010
That's ok.
Re: Please Help by kiwi992(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi Elizabeth,

I believe you.

I simply can not see why you should come here to tell any mis-truth.  Some people here, sadly, are in the habit of doubting other people, for whatever reason. 

It's a very sad and moving story, I must say.  How so unfortunate that you got taken-in by such a ruthless scammer.  Being persuaded to sell your own home in the name of love for a so-called husband is bad enough, losing the proceeds to him, is even worse, come to think of it.  Really, really sad.

All I can say to you is, please try your best to get up, dust yourself down, and move on.  You need to move on, no matter how painful it is.  It won't be easy but somehow, you would overcome. 

As we know, what goes around, definitely comes around.  Believe me, he would pay for this crime, one way or the other.  He can deny it as much as he likes, call you any name under the sun, ask you to prove this, prove that - the fact is that he knows he is a scammer and will pay for it, that's for sure.

What a scum bag he is.  He'll wonder as to what's happening to him when the payback time comes.  Take it from me - you'll have the last laugh.

Be strong and God bless.

kiwi992.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2010
Thanks Kiwi992 I know everything will happen as you say.
Re: Please Help by busybody20: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
So sad! sad

Please learn from your mistakes and move on.

Nemesis will catch up with him soon!

Be strong.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
Thank You Busybody and everyone for Your input and advise, as of marriage i am done with him, he destroyed everything, as of the new woman he call's his wife he will cheat and lie to sooner or later the same way he did with me, as i said I moved on with that part, the other part , taking all my money, house and business i won't back down , i'll continue till its done, he can laugh,threathen and call me all the names in the world it does not matter to me.
Re: Please Help by rbonzc: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2011
rbonzc:

Such a sad news http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/nollywood-producer-donald-okoli-[size=16pt]dies[/size].html

shocked shocked shocked Wow, shellshocked and tonguetied shocked shocked shocked

Life, hmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help by horny4u(f): 12:27am On Sep 24, 2011
One has to be very careful in this world o,

na wah o

May the Lord grace be with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy / My Son Lacks Concentration / I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.