Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (14879 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I think she is advising you, elisabeth!!
If Agiboma is advising me then im sorry i missunderstood her. But Im not afraid. If I ever get back to Nigeria I will take precautions.
Re: Please Help by warrior01: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
elisabet51: If Agiboma is advising me then im sorry i missunderstood her. But Im not afraid. If I ever get back to Nigeria I will take precautions.
Took time and went through the whole thread and to be frank with you; there are some many incosistencies in this story. I'm not gonna judge or condemn no one till I hear from the other party. Till then, good luck
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2012
You do what you have to do poster. I am telling the truth and I will fight it doesn't matter what.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Okoli will only tell you another fantastic story. He is a coward and hiding behind another name.But thank you poster reading my story.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2012
So unfortunate that pple who should make sure the image of this country is redeemed were same pple condoning immoralities. So, are we saying that the statusquo should remain? We av to start from somewhere if we truely want this country to move forward and hear pple from abroad say: Yes Nigerians are truely repenting. When will it be dawn on ppple like u dat the situation in this country is in a sorry state? Stop all these wicked and malicious post that scammers and dupers should continue to have a field day. If nobody has nothing better to offer, it will do them a whole lots of good to keep shut in shame and stop occupying space on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
warrior01:
Took time and went through the whole thread and to be frank with you; there are some many incosistencies in this story. I'm not gonna judge or condemn no one till I hear from the other party. Till then, good luck
And poster what are the inconsistencies of my story. Explain pls
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yes it is sad Tyusuffa.The government needs to change. People need jobs and healthcare. As of Okoli on his website Nuffest he states that he produced several movies. If he did so why can't they be found anywhere? And as of the movie producers he has listed on his website well they are not better then him.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Where is the other party? Do u know the other party physically or by post on this site? Lets stop chasing shadows. The other party definately is aware of all these post, by refuse to come into lime light to clear his own part of the whole mess. If the other party is courageous enough, he should`nt hide under any cover . He should come out and let all posters here know him and hear from him. Pple like us cannot be fooled. We av come a long way and no one can come here and try to insinuate what is not. I am a Nigerian, but worried dat my fellow citizen is been accused of immoralities of that magnitude. I am realy ashamed that he can`t even come out and clear his name. What a big shame?
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well spoken Tyusuffa. Okoli won't show himself. He always hides under false names (Obodoman). He always lets his friends do the work for him.I might fell in the past for Okoli but I don't hide and this story of mine should be a warning for other people not to fall for people like Okoli.
Re: Please Help by ozoneamani: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
tyusuffa: So unfortunate that pple who should make sure the image of this country is redeemed were same pple condoning immoralities. So, are we saying that the statusquo should remain? We av to start from somewhere if we truely want this country to move forward and hear pple from abroad say: Yes Nigerians are truely repenting. When will it be dawn on ppple like u dat the situation in this country is in a sorry state? Stop all these wicked and malicious post that scammers and dupers should continue to have a field day. If nobody has nothing better to offer, it will do them a whole lots of good to keep shut in shame and stop occupying space on this site.
I lived some parts of my life in Europe and I seen and heard what guys do for living.
I will not blame this woman cos I ve had an encounter likd this where an ex-girlfriend of mine sought an advice from me that his boy friend advised her to sell her property and also ask for loan from a bank to start a Vehicle sparepart business in Nigeria.
I advised her accordingly and got into problem with people from his ethnic group but am happy as my conscience has judged me right and will do it again if am opportuned.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
I am glad poster that your ex-girlfriend was prevented from selling her property. For me by the time I found out it was too late. But that does not mean I have to give up.Further I do have proof that Okoli persuated me to sell my property . He still has not made a commend or defend himself and I know he's online. It is sad because he duped other people to and hurt them.
Re: Please Help by tpia5: 4:45am On Aug 16, 2012
he's a nler, you said?
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2012
What else does one need to hear from the poor innocent lady? She has said it all. Even challenging the runaway scammers and duper to come out of his shell and refute her claims. Sure, the guy in question is reading all these. He`s making me ashamed and uncomfortable for not proving her wrong. Elisabeth is damn ready[As she says] to confront him and prove her case. Oh, what a coward he is. There are lots of scammers and dupers like him out there, making life miserable to innocent trusted people. My online friends abroad are all reading these. My integrity as a Nigerian is at stake. They all wanna know what comes out of these. They want to know if Nigerian Govt are truly sincere to redeem the image of this great country. In the 70`s, Nigeria is known as the mother of Africa. Nigerians are accomodating and friendly. What has gone wrong? The love of money has made many to throw caution into the bush. Get rich quick idiots are giving my country a bad name. They never want to repent. Even those bad eggs in Govt too. What do you expect? The Govt officials right from the top is unprecedentedly corrupt. They`ve set a bad precedence. Too bad if justice is not done in this case.Human rights activist/lawyers, what are you doing? Folding your arms ard just watching? The economic recovery of this country is a must. We av to start from somewhere. I challenge and dare any Nigerian to join me in the revolution. If u are a Nigerian and u feel it`s not possible, then u can decide to go abroad and enslave urself by washing dishes and staying in the dead cold ice all in the name of making that damn dollars. Your attitudes in life determines your ultitudes. For me, I av decided not to allow the world to force me to its mold. I`m gonna be value-driven and contribution -driven. I`m gonna be one of the world changers. I am already a pacesetter, i am a trail-blazer. I am gonna be upright in all my dealings in life. I av a mission to enrich men. I am an agent of God`s prosperity, and i must succeed. Lizzy,frustrations cannot withstand pessistence. Winners never quit, and quiters never win. Sticktuity is what makes the difference in life. Dont give up the damn fight.Sooner than you think, justice will be done.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2012
tyusuffa: What else does one need to hear from the poor innocent lady? She has said it all. Even challenging the runaway scammers and duper to come out of his shell and refute her claims. Sure, the guy in question is reading all these. He`s making me ashamed and uncomfortable for not proving her wrong. Elisabeth is damn ready[As she says] to confront him and prove her case. Oh, what a coward he is. There are lots of scammers and dupers like him out there, making life miserable to innocent trusted people. My online friends abroad are all reading these. My integrity as a Nigerian is at stake. They all wanna know what comes out of these. They want to know if Nigerian Govt are truly sincere to redeem the image of this great country. In the 70`s, Nigeria is known as the mother of Africa. Nigerians are accomodating and friendly. What has gone wrong? The love of money has made many to throw caution into the bush. Get rich quick idiots are giving my country a bad name. They never want to repent. Even those bad eggs in Govt too. What do you expect? The Govt officials right from the top is unprecedentedly corrupt. They`ve set a bad precedence. Too bad if justice is not done in this case.Human rights activist/lawyers, what are you doing? Folding your arms ard just watching? The economic recovery of this country is a must. We av to start from somewhere. I challenge and dare any Nigerian to join me in the revolution. If u are a Nigerian and u feel it`s not possible, then u can decide to go abroad and enslave urself by washing dishes and staying in the dead cold ice all in the name of making that damn dollars. Your attitudes in life determines your ultitudes. For me, I av decided not to allow the world to force me to its mold. I`m gonna be value-driven and contribution -driven. I`m gonna be one of the world changers. I am already a pacesetter, i am a trail-blazer. I am gonna be upright in all my dealings in life. I av a mission to enrich men. I am an agent of God`s prosperity, and i must succeed. Lizzy,frustrations cannot withstand pessistence. Winners never quit, and quiters never win. Sticktuity is what makes the difference in life. Dont give up the damn fight.Sooner than you think, justice will be done.

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yes Tpia Okoli is here on Nairaland . He posted commends here under the name Obodoman. Now i'm pretty sure he changed his name again and reading all the posts here.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
And Tyusuffa why do some lawyers call themselvs human rights activists but don't help? But even then if Okoli bribes them all I won't give up.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Well, woman what do u expect from a country dat bath in corruption? There is no sincerity of purpose in whateva everyone of them does any longer.The whole country is corrupt and stinks. The human rights lawyers too have their credibility at stake. U can`t trust most of them for fear of sabotage. Poverty and the `get rich quick` syndrome is responsible. If the Govt in place are not equally corrupt, they can change dat. But unfortunately the govt too have all their fingers soiled with bribes and high level corruption. But I av a dream. Just like martin luther king, a dream dat this country will soon get out of all the bullshit. Someone is on his way to correct all these. Sooner than imagined Nigeria will be great again. The orientation will change. Corrupt pple will go back into their shell and do the right thing when the time comes. Pple like okoli will be fished out and casted into outer darkness, where there will be gnashing of teeth and biting of fingers. I want to be part of dat great revolution. I av a strong and insatiable desire to rewrite the name of this once great country again. I want to live for posterity and not for self. I want my name to be written in gold alondside pple like Awolowo, Azikiwe,Tafawa Balewa, muritala etc. It may sound incredible, but it will come to past. So shall it be. Lizzy, u will be a living witness and u will remember Tyusuffa when this happens. The whole world will see the great eruption. Nigeria will soon cause an eruption economically when dat great revolution comes. Every country will like to identify with her then. Lizzy, dont give up the fight. Nigeria will av to start from somewhere. Maybe from okoli`s case to serve as deterrent to others. But she will get there gradually.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
smileyThank you I will thats for sure.
Re: Please Help by oyarose(f): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Elisabeth, av been following ur story now 4 a while so its high time I speak. A question 4 u. Would u prefer to fight a vain fight or hand over the matter to our LORD JESUS whom no one bribes to avenge 4 you?
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ok Oyarose I handed the matter over to God already and he is on my side. And I know God does not want me to sit here and wait till matters get done. He wants me to fight and thats what I am doing. I hope that will answer your question. I do appreciate your commend.
Re: Please Help by Chinwem(f): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dear Chinwem first of all thank you for your commend. Your and some other nairalanders commends made me believe that there are some people out there who do care.When I started this tread back 3 years ago I was very dissappointed due to so many bad and nasty replies. And yes, I trusted this guy I married completly then. I cannot call him my husband he does not deserve that title and put me through alot. God has his own timing and I believe with all my heart that justice will be done soon. Since this all happened I am very careful and check out people before I trust them. As of Okoli he won't change ever there is no hope.He is still using his friends to track me down.He is greedy and selfish and I was blind. I have support from my family and friends and that keeps me strong.As of Jim Iyke its sad.Fame and money is not going to help. As of Okoli he is using other movie actors and producers to hide behind. "What goes around comes around" it never fails. I am not giving up.
Re: Please Help by TCD: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Your determination is admirable. I'm really impressed. I hope you get all your money back sis. Women really go through alot.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
Thank you my dear. He's not going to get away with it.Psalm 37:10
Re: Please Help by DeGenius3(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2012
it's a pity that this is happening.

this is a warning that most times e-love isn't

always good.

you need to know the person really well before

you can even think of doing anything with him.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Exactly poster . Take the time to get to know the person. I don't trust people that fast anymore.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2012
Nice contribution there chimwem. U are indeed a true Nigerian. It so sad dat u also go thru such horrors. Women are in most cases the victim. Just because women have soft heart and trust wt all their heart. But thank God u got all what u lost to dat bastard. But be rest-assured dat Lizzy will be vindicated at the end too. She have to remain determined and strong. Like I always say n will continue to say. Frustrations, oppression, victimisations cannot withstand pessistence anyday. Yes I agree with u, Lizzy av to be careful. I`m dead sure that she must have added so many crooks as a friend already. Some of this crooks are even nursing the agenda of hitting her right now. I want to believe dat Elizabeth has a good heart. For her to agree to all the demands of dat brut to sell her property and do business together. She trusted him because he`s the husband in disguise. A sadist of an husband who eventually shows his true colors of becoming a monster at the end. Lizzy, dont give up the fight. I`m dead sure dat the idiot is reading all these and jittery now. Nemesis will surely catch up with him sooner than expected. Keep your head up Lizzy.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Thank you again Tyusuffa and Chimwem. Your encouragement gives me strenght.I am much more careful who to accept as a friend and know who to trust. Okoli cannot hide forever and I believe it will come to an end soon and he will receive what he deserves.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
By the way when you click on Okoli's website Nuffest.com and the Nuffest Team Bio Data the CEO is Dr. Ouoha E. Ibe. Who is he? No photo of him. Looks like he's hiding to. The sad part is that so many students trust them.They are not aware of how faky Okoli is.
Re: Please Help by omosexy1: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Poster where are you currently. Are you in Nigeria? If you story is real, you can still get your money. Or you need is to bring all evidences. Hire a good lawyer in Nigeria who will pursue the case on your behalf. Blow the noise to Media house to make a fool our of him. Sue his A.S.S for damages and don't forget to ensure he doesn't survive the financial penalties. There is little we can do for you here. If you want your money and pound of flesh you can get it. I saw his stupid face on the website.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
My story is real Omosexy and i have the evidence to proof it. And Okoli knows that to. Even if he tries to bribe people and fakes evidence it wont help him. I swear I will take him for everything he got due what he made me and my family go through. His family and friends know what he's done and they helped him to dupe me. People, lawyers and producers know already the truth about Okoli and I wont stop till everybody knows. By the way Okoli looks like a thug.
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Reading from the sidelines and can't wait to jubiliate when this would finally be over.

If he came up with a repayment plan, its two years plus now, he would have remitted a tidy sum.

Never give up, OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2018 Awareness Thread / Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.