Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (15028 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ifyalways good to hear from you again. My dear he never would agree to a repayment plan. He's to greedy for power and money.It will be over soon thats for sure. I don't care what I have to do but he will have to answer soon. I won't give up. Never!
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Nice one there.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
smiley
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
elisabet51: smiley
good to see you smile.
Don`t give up.
You still have a hand in this since you have documents backing you up.
All you need is to do things the right way.

Best wishes.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Thank you Chipmonkey i won't give up. I'm smiling because of all your posters encouragement. Thank You
Re: Please Help by AskProf: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pls, pardon me but, is it the same person...

ACE NOLLYWOOD PRODUCER/ACTOR DONALD NZUBECHUKWU OKOLI IS DEAD

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13766/1/ace-nollywood-produceractor-donald-nzubechukwu-oko.html
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
No poster this is somebody else (Donald Nzubechukwu Okoli).......the one im talking about is John Nnaedozie Okoli...he calls himself Don Dozie ......go to nuffest.com.....click on nuffest team at upper part.....then you will see him
Re: Please Help by AskProf: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
I'm sorry about that. I cross-checked and it's now clear... Be strong and keep up the fight until you get justice.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Thank you dear I will. I am almost there.Not long anymore.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2012
I just wonder why some pple lost their conscience to greed and selfishness. They allow their self-centredness and selfishness to becloud their sence of reasoning. At the end of the day, they will now say: Had I known. All posters on this case never had an idea where this case will end. But I can assure you that the only saving grace for the so-called Okoli is to go into negotiation with this lady to pay her all he trickishly took by force from her. Nemesis is on its way, he should act now before the grand plan manifest itself. When that happens, lots of other rots he`s into will be revealled and thrown into limelight. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Okoli is still hiding Tyusuffa. He will try anything not to pay me what he took.But the law is on my side and he won't get away with it.
Re: Please Help by udoka2: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
deleted
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Deleted?
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2012
Udoka, Why did u delete your responses? I want to believe that u`re a nuisance among several nuisances. U must have skeleton in your cupboard. No doubt. Pple like u are the miscreants and bad eggs we are talking about. U wanted to make contribution to the issues on ground and now hesitated by deleting ur contribution. Damn !!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Udoka. That name sounds familiar to me.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Sound familiar? Well, be careful with his likes. He`s a perceived traitor. They must be birds of the same feathers. Undesirable elements who go about defrauding innocent pple on the net.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thanks Tyusuffa I am always careful. Okoli has many friends out there. Shame to them. And Udoka why did you delete ur post?
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2012
What a heartless ingrate. If by now he has not gotten in touch with you to make out for modalities for paying back what he fraudulently and forcefully take from you to save his face from shame, then he is an unimaginable brute. Lots of pple are following this case from inception, and more pple are getting interested by the day. A friend just told me he`s gonna make this so-called okoli a scape goat and make him serve as a deterrent to others. It might take sometime, but justice will surely come like a thief in the night. He never knew what is in the offing. He will be casted into the fire where there will be gnashing of teeth. Justice is fast approaching. So I learnth.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Really? Thanks so much Tyusuffa and everyone else. Now I know justice will be done.And yes no word from Okoli so far.
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Following.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Please Help by neliaperez01(f): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Although i only read your first and las post i can just say that your story is not too clear to me. You mean to tell me that this was in 2009 and is almost 2013 and you still have in mimd to go after this guy? I question the fact that you really have any grounds to your stsatemen where you say that the business is under your name. i have been in business nineteen years and know that if a business is under my my name, i dont care if is in the moon, it belongs to me. if the business is under your name and you are a US citizen you shoud know that there are foreign polycies that need to be followed in order for this business to operate. i say all this to tell you that if you want to take it go through your embassy and demand that your investment be taken out of the country.

On another note, i notice on this forum a lot of you use ratial remarks about us women in the US & other developing countris being stupid or ignorant, but the reason i dont know this about those who say this about us is because it takes ONE to know ONE. i bet you who still think of color to be significant in an ect are very ignorant to the things of God.....my advice is get educated and like God look at the heart of man not the color.....the color will confuse you the heart never will. Oh! By the way am a Latina, light skin, curly hair....what am I? White and stupid? i double dare you who think you are wise to try to get over me, i will discern you step in my admosphire!
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
I didn't know its 2013(almost or not) in lativa.if she decides to pursue this case for 20 years, how does that affect anyone, you? Have you done business in Nigeria? Do you know how things work here? What's your message really undecided

For someone that really took a long time to write an epistle, you should have read the whole story so you'd be better informed. It was a love relationship that gradually lead to a business affair and if you are honest to yourself, you'll agree that when business is mixed with amour,basic business "t's and i's" are not crossed/dotted,so many things are ignored or taken fir granted. It was a mistake,her trusting him and all. That makes her human, we all make mistakes.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think u are the one who has an issue here. I don't care about what color the person is i am marrying or what country they coming from.We are all the same.You are very wrong.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Damn it ! Anybody in his or her right sense of reasoning should ALWAYS condemn immorality. Some pple on this forum amazes me most of the time. Courtesy demands that if u have nothing to add, u keep your mouth sealed. If u have no value to add, you watch and let the statusquo remain. Pple on this forum are not wicked and heartless as to support immoralities. Lets call a spade a spade and stop all this crase. Even if its 2000 this matter happened, what difference does it makes? Is anyone in support of innocent pple being cornered ? We are all clamouring for a better world and fair play. Lots of pple have immersed themselves in corruption. Ifyalways, believe me you really have an issue here. What has color got to do with the issue on ground? Whether black or white or red, are we all not human? We are condeming immorality here and not sentimentality. The fact remains that one bastard has thrown caution into the bush and did something condemnable by all and sundry and pple who trully has credibility. Look, we are not here for fun. Is either u contribute constructively or hold your peace. I am a credible Nigerian, and it hurts each time my pple dealt a negative blow on the image of my motherland. Ifyalways, please contribute reasonably and stop condoning irregularities. I dont want to believe dat u`re birds of same feathers. Nemesis is a very strong and sure soldier dat will surely manifest itself no matter how long. A word is enough for the wise. U know?

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ifyalways I don't care if it has been 20 years past the issue.As a matter of fact it was 2004 when it started. What is the fact that Okoli has taken everything from me and left me with nothing. Thats why I sold my car and wnet back in 2006 to get Okoli by the EFCC. The EFCC did not do a darn thing about it and I had to return home with no hope. I had no money left for divorce Okoli . Now I am finally being able to do so. It was hard with no jobs here. OKoli is still out there watching me because he knows i wont give up and fight him. I dont care what it takes . I want my life back.And what he took from me.
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
I don enter one chance oh.
What's wrong with your eyes or lappy? Lekwe m echichi.
IT wasn't me that talked about color or race, please.
Take a deep breath and check again.

tyusuffa: Damn it ! Anybody in his or her right sense of reasoning should ALWAYS condemn immorality. Some pple on this forum amazes me most of the time. Courtesy demands that if u have nothing to add, u keep your mouth sealed. If u have no value to add, you watch and let the statusquo remain. Pple on this forum are not wicked and heartless as to support immoralities. Lets call a spade a spade and stop all this crase. Even if its 2000 this matter happened, what difference does it makes? Is anyone in support of innocent pple being cornered ? We are all clamouring for a better world and fair play. Lots of pple have immersed themselves in corruption. Ifyalways, believe me you are really have an issue here. What has color got to do with the issue on ground? Whether black or white or red, are we all not human? We are condeming immorality here and not sentimentality. The fact remains that one bastard has thrown caution into the bush and did something condemnable by all and sundry and pple who trully has credibility. Look, we are not here for fun. Is either u contribute constructively or hold your peace. I am a credible Nigerian, and it hurts each time my pple dealt a negative blow on the image of my motherland. Ifyalways, please contribute reasonably and stop condoning irregularities. I dont want to believe dat u`re birds of same feathers. Nemesis is a very strong and sure soldier dat will surely manifest itself no matter how long. A word is enough for the wise. U know?
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
Neliaperez made the commend not u Ifyalways.....im sure Tyussuffa did made error.....he did not mean it
Re: Please Help by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Poster, when do you think it will be time for you to LET GO and focus on other things? I mean you are dealing with Nigeria here and as you have seen, the people of that country are not in a rush to have things change. undecided undecided undecided

I wish I could tell you there is a way around this. You have been at this for some years now, and I wonder if it is not keeping you from moving on to better things and better people.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
I can't Kobojunkie. I don't want to stay married to Okoli besides that ive lost everything.I am deep in debt because of him and can't get out of it. I'll keep fighting it till its done. But thank you anyway for ur commend. I appreciate it.
Re: Please Help by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
elisabet51: I can't Kobojunkie. I don't want to stay married to Okoli besides that ive lost everything.I am deep in debt because of him and can't get out of it. I'll keep fighting it till its done. But thank you anyway for ur commend. I appreciate it.

You created this thread in 2009. It is 2012 and you are still making statements like the one in bold above, and I wonder if it is not simply the case that you are obsessed with this man that you just don't want to let go.

You live in the U.S, right? So, what is stopping you from getting a divorce and moving on to take care of your life, whatever is left of it? If you lived in Nigeria, I would have somehow understood your reasons for holding on this long, but you live out in the west right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy / My Son Lacks Concentration / Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.