Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105569 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Hint: My rent can feed your entire family
Hint: I don't roll with dumb niggas
Hint: you are way below me
Hint: you are allowed to call me anything if it makes you sleep better at night

Fact: you are a sexist pig
Fact: you are frustrated and you blame women for your woes
Fact: you are very miserable

Wish: May it happen to your sisters and dauggters
Wish: I hope they die from the injuries

cheesy cheesy cheesy
every mofo is a bill Gate on the Internet. Hahahaha. Oh my good God. You can pay my rent dear and feed my family. Hahahaha. Even you will see the idiocy in ur rant. No I blame men for my woes. Ur dad, ur brothers, ur uncles and sons. I blame their gay asses for my woes. Pauper claiming tussh
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
every mofo is a bill Gate on the Internet. Hahahaha. Oh my good God. You can pay my rent dear and feed my family. Hahahaha. Even you will see the idiocy in my rant. No I blame men for my woes. My dad, my brothers, my uncles and sons. I blame their gay asses for my woes. Pauper claiming Behind.

You are looking at the eldest of five boysgrin

Papa's baby!kiss

Spoilt brat!grin

A woman who is not a product of a failed educational system. (Don't you just love Sa.gamitegrin)

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

You are looking at the eldest of five boysgrin

Papa's baby!kiss

Spoilt brat!grin

A woman who is not a product of a failed educational system. (Don't you just love Sa.gamitegrin)

cheesy cheesy grin
see landlord pikin or at worst neighbour pikin. Don't tell me ur life history jare. Wetin we dey use am do. If you had any sense u will observe ur gay dad has only boys in his balls, you clearly are an unexplained event, likely from the whoring displayed in ur kindred. U keep talking about that with ur mum, sisters and daughters. Now I understand why. Didn't you also obeserve you are the swine in the house? Fat everywhere as though ur skin pores na dump site of cheap cosmetics and cum. If u up for it. Post ur so called education on the net and I will post mine. So we can see how very much learned u are. U come on here and talk like a fool with no manners. True to u. Spoilt brat . Even without a beating u look like that lady. When u have been put in ur place. You will win miss world. Idiat
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
see landlord pikin or at worst neighbour pikin. Don't tell me ur life history jare. Wetin we dey use am do. If you had any sense u will observe ur gay dad has only boys in his balls, you clearly are an unexplained event, likely from the whoring displayed in ur kindred. U keep talking about that with ur mum, sisters and daughters. Now I understand why. Didn't you also obeserve you are the swine in the house? Fat everywhere as though ur skin pores na dump site of cheap cosmetics and cum. If u up for it. Post ur so called education on the net and I will post mine. So we can see how very much learned u are. U come on here and talk like a fool with no manners. True to u. Spoilt brat . Even without a beating u look like that lady. When u have been put in ur place. You will win miss world. Idiat

Bla bla bla bla
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Bla bla bla bla

now u are making everything uninteresting. U run out of grammar? Anyway thanks. I have let off my steam on u (thanks to man UTD and LVG). Listen madam this has ended. U have ur opinion and I have mine. I will read my posts to u later in apparent shame but biko ur free to continue urs to me as I will read it. Though note that we share differing opinions and whatever further u say will be to urself. I am an intellectual and though I have disproved that in my rants with u, which I am going to be ashamed for. Nevertheless am through here. Goodday
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
now u are making everything uninteresting. U run out of grammar? Anyway thanks. I have let off my steam on u (thanks to man UTD and LVG). Listen madam this has ended. U have ur opinion and I have mine. I will read my posts to u later in apparent shame but biko ur free to continue urs to me as I will read it. Though note that we share differing opinions and whatever further u say will be to urself. I am an intellectual and though I have disproved that in my rants with u, which I am going to be ashamed for. Nevertheless am through here. Goodday

You are a fo.,ol, a dumbass

Nah, you made it boring wity your reta.rded logic

You can't even defend your opinion when it concerns your familysad

Too dum.b darling, you are just too dum.b
sad
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Too dum.b darling, you are just too dum.b
sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. cool cool cool cool she is still crushing.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by xfay(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Too dum.b darling, you are just too dum.b sad
Do I see love brewing?...... Hmm
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

That is what you just said

That you are the saints
Women are the devils
Therefore it is always our fault
A man should never be blamed for his actions

I hope you retain that belief when your sisters or daughters come to you with thhis same problem o
Am not responsible for the whoring of your mama or the drunkenness of your fada .... Now run along
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
All these stupid women and woman wrapper men jumping into conclusion from a one sided story and a picture. You are all simpletons and imbeciles. Very very judgemental and partial. who judges a case from one angle. Have you seen the picture of the man or you simply relied on the Facebook pic she posted. Most of you are fools, if you all were Solomon, the baby would have been divided into two and shared. If it was a man who posted such horrendous wounds, many will wanna hear the full story, some will accuse him rape and his injuries being the beating he got after he was caught, others will call him a weakling, others will call him an adulterer. So many names but few will regard him out rightly a victim. Can you judge a case from only the emotional angle? If we posted the picture of anini and other daredevil robbers before they were killed, many will accuse the police of cruelty because they so dumb to have known the true story, it's only the true story that vindicates or further implicates the actors. This sexist idealogy is shameful. It's perceived as enlightenment but in truth it's folly
thank you! you said the truth!

nobody know if that WOMAN IS ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who only run mouth and be raining INSULT on her husband anyhow and the husband is just tolerating her until he reach his limit.

when I see story like this, I just don't PITY her but wanted to hear the husband side of the story, WOMEN ARE evil .
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Hint: My rent can feed your entire family
Hint: I don't roll with dumb niggas
Hint: you are way below me
Hint: you are allowed to call me anything if it makes you sleep better at night

Fact: you are a sexist pig
Fact: you are frustrated and you blame women for your woes
Fact: you are very miserable

Wish: May it happen to your sisters and dauggters
Wish: I hope they die from the injuries

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mkpi see matured talks
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
xfay:

Be careful
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Teymanhenry(f): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
iceberylin:
These men won't use their strength to make money...
I mean if you can beat up a lady this bad ,why not become a boxer undecided
do u use strength in making money? Maybe you'll advice Everyman to be a wrestler then
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
praxisnetworks:

Am not responsible for the whoring of my mama or the drunkenness of my fada .... Now run along
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
xfay:

I would kill him

Trust me on that grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by vikeyz(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
SMH, some men shaaaa
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Teymanhenry(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2015
no matter what, such beating by a husband is uncalled for... but by the way she wrote, I know the type of woman she is. she's the type of woman, who can make u so upset that u can do what u least expect Yaself to do:
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2015
sonofananimal:

nobody know if that WOMAN IS ONE OF THOSE FOOLISH WOMEN who only run mouth and be raining INSULT on her husband anyhow and the husband is just tolerating her until he reach his limit.

when I see story like this, I just don't PITY her but wanted to hear the husband side of the story, WOMEN ARE evil .

Werey!

What type of stu.pid man endure emotional abuse just until he explodes? What held him back from leaving her?

Well, I know you are dumb so I am not surprised. You have a penchant for coming up with ret.arded logic.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Teymanhenry:
no matter what, such beating by a husband is uncalled for... but by the way she wrote, I know the type of woman she is. she's the type of woman, who can make u so upset that u can do what u least expect Yaself to do:

With the way she wrote? You are a fvcking sexist pig!

How else would you expect a victim who was almost killed to write to a beast? If she could made him so upset, why didn't he leave? Oh yes! He didn't leave because he enjoyed beating her.

You are a disgusting pig!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=doveda post=40831111][/quote]
cheesy
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

With the way she wrote? You are a fvcking sexist pig!

How else would you expect a victim who was almost killed to write to a beast? If she could made him so upset, why didn't he leave? Oh yes! He didn't leave because he enjoyed beating her.

You are a disgusting pig!
You vermin how dare you call someone a pig...

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Werey!

What type of stu.pid man endure emotional abuse just until he explodes? What held him back from leaving her?

Well, I know you are dumb so I am not surprised. You have a penchant for coming up with ret.arded logic.
just wait until you get married (if someone reasonable will even come looking for you) and start talking RUBBISH and raining INSULT up and down like a woman who don't think before talking and see if that man won't beat the hell out of you!.

just look at what you are talking undecided so you expect a man to endure emotional abuse from a woman!

let me not talk but I think you need some help!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
praxisnetworks:

I am a vermin but how dare you call someone a pig...

Because he isundecided
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by xfay(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015
As a man Never ever beat your wife...... They can be quite emotional, have some buffer for there style of expression

As a woman learn when to soft pedal........you know when a man is nearing his limits... that is not the time to hammer in your point

As a man if you provoke me I simply say bye bye married or not the relationship is Over I won't stay around till I get to the tipping point, I cherish my peace of mind and guard it jealously

As a woman if a guy as much as threaten to beat, slap or whatever I pull a 180 degree, no time waiting around to see if it will get worse or not because 99.99999% of the time he will pounce on you one day
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
just wait until you get married (if someone reasonable will even come looking for you) and start talking RUBBISH and raining INSULT up and down like a woman who don't think before talking and see if that man won't beat the hell out of you!.

just look at what you are talking undecided so you expect a man to endure emotional abuse from a woman!

let me not talk but I think you need some help!

Idio.t

Did I ask him to endure? Ehat stopped the beast from seeking divorce when he knew what could happen?

Are you married sef? You are unfortunate with women so you expect me to be in he dmar shoes as your miserable sef.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Because he isundecided
No he's not, you Amalekite...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by praxisnetworks: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Idio.t

Did I ask him to endure? Ehat stopped the beast from seeking divorce when he knew what could happen?

Are you married sef? You are unfortunate with women so you expect me to be in he dmar shoes as your miserable sef.

Y are you so sad
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
sonofananimal:

don't mind them, always playing the victim card. If you type u support the woman the women here will praise u. The moment you declare u wanna hear the full story before you judge. They declare you a woman hater, a beast, an animal. This generation and sucking the masculinity out of men is alarming. Violence is bad. But first we must decern if that violence is an action or a reaction. Not making everything a sexist issue.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
doveda:

Idio.t

and you are also unfortunate with men, that's why you like throwing your frustration to us.

sorry! I'm not the cause of your problem.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Eddygourdo(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2015
xfay:
As a man Never ever beat your wife...... They can be quite emotional, have some buffer for there style of expression

As a woman learn when to soft pedal........you know when a man is nearing his limits... that is not the time to hammer in your point

As a man if you provoke me I simply say bye bye married or not the relationship is Over I won't stay around till I get to the tipping point, I cherish my peace of mind and guard it jealously

As a woman if a guy as much as threaten to beat, slap or whatever I pull a 180 degree, no time waiting around to see if it will get worse or not because 99.99999% of the time he will pounce on you one day
most times if he threatens, they will ponce on him, grab his shirt, rip it to pieces, render him slaps while imploring him to try out his threat. If he slaps them. They will collapse in a heap, whip out their cameras, take a mug shot. Then come online screaming he is a beast. He is violent. He beat me up for no just cause. Women na wa

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Eddygourdo:
don't mind them, always playing the victim card. If you type u support the woman the women here will praise u. The moment you declare u wanna hear the full story before you judge. They declare you a woman hater, a beast, an animal. This generation and sucking the masculinity out of men is alarming. Violence is bad. But first we must decern if that violence is an action or a reaction. Not making everything a sexist issue.
this was what I'm talking BEFORE one moniker started insulting me up and down.

if it is a woman that did this stuff to a guy, nobody will talk about it or rather calling him less than a man.

something make that man to did what he did and I think it is the woman that spark that flame.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
and you are also unfortunate with men, that's why you like throwing your frustration to us.

sorry! I'm not the cause of your problem.

I am not unfortunate with men

I am frustrated at miserable men like you who are always blaming for their woes and unfortunate lives.

I don't have a problem, well not until I came to Nairaland.

I am your nemesis! Most women might think it is normal to let you be or agree with you but not me. I think Y'all should be shot deadcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.