Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,360 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (106520 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Handsome4real(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
It's because of things like this some married woman decide to have sex outside marriage... sad
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Pls how do embolden words?

Highlight the words

Scroll upwards and click the B or type before and after

Make sure that there is a space between the last emboldened word and the next word that is not emboldened.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Just so you know women don't provoke men for no reason
Juugggh
undecided
but WOMEN provoke men for STVPID reason.
just look at what you are talking undecided
are you trying to tell me that women don't provoke for no reason? wow!
Gezzz! you are still living on TV program.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
undecided

You must be the one dreaming. Just this morning, I heard of a man who rained abuses on his wife just cos the soup she made was watery. Isn't that a stupid reason? Verbally abusing ur wife cos of food? What happened to lovingly correcting her
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
undecided

A woman doesn't just provoke a man like that. What did he do to her in the first place?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
I pray you don't don't married a monster, but you sound like the type who will be the monster herself.
Why would I marry a monster? Mstchewww! Na u know. If any man feels he can be a beast, well let's just say that no body has the monopoly of being an animal

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
good for you!

keep deceiving your self!

and keep talking what you can't control
What is it I can't control? Hands to take a knife and stab him? Mouth to report to the police or file an action for assault? Money to pay touts to disfigure his face? I have full control of all that.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

You must be the one dreaming. Just this morning, I heard of a man who rained abuses on his wife just cos the soup she made was watery. Isn't that a stupid reason? Verbally abusing ur wife cos of food? What happened to lovingly correcting her
because your brain has already being wired to hear what you want to hear!

haven't you seen a woman raining abuses on there husband? haven't you hear or seen a woman pouring hot something on her husband? no!

you want to just hear a man doing this and that!

you WOMEN have being doing this RUBBISH since! even more than the husband but you don't want to hear it.

nonsense
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

A woman doesn't just provoke a man like that. What did he do to her in the first place?
you must be dreaming for saying word!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by sunnyt1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

How do you identify a beast?

The thing is, we must learn to accept the consequence of our decisions, the society is shaped in such a way that it is the norm to look for someone or nature to blame for our failures.

Most of the bad things that happen to us were possible because we permit them, they feed on something, things that has engrossed or being.

Let me paint a scenerio; most of the fraudulent issues we encounter feed on our greed. Someone who defraud you most times would have made attempts to introduce you to a new way of making more money. Its the same thing for ATM fraud.

We make errors in relationship most times because we decide to choose whosoever appeal to us, not that person that shows a good personality and character. We choose people because they are tall, dark, bold, briliant, confident, rich, come from a wealthy background and not because they are Godfearing, respectful, humble, polite etc.

So these bad/wrong decisions feed on something in us.

Its so amazing how 9 good guys and a bad guy will come for the same girl at a point in time but she will end up choosing the bad guy. By law of proportionality and probability, she should have a higher chance of selecting a good guy. But issue is the bad guy will be more appealling to her, he knows how to treat a girl, how does a girl wants to be treated? The home videos and what the things the media tells you come to mind.

So thats how you end up chosing a beast, someone once said if you ask any random girl to tell you her dream man, she will be describing a playboy
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by doveda: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
sunnyt1:

The thing is, we must learn to accept the consequence of our decisions, the society is shaped in such a way that it is the norm to look for someone or nature to blame for our failures.

Most of the bad things that happen to us were possible because we permit them, they feed on something, things that has engrossed or being.

Let me paint a scenerio; most of the fraudulent issues we encounter feed on our greed. Someone who defraud you most times would have made attempts to introduce you to a new way of making more money. Its the same thing for ATM fraud.

We make errors in relationship most times because we decide to choose whosoever appeal to us, not that person that shows a good personality and character. We choose people because they are tall, dark, bold, briliant, confident, rich, come from a wealthy background and not because they are Godfearing, respectful, humble, polite etc.

So these bad/wrong decisions feed on something in us.

Its so amazing how 9 good guys and a bad guy will come for the same girl at a point in time but she will end up choosing the bad guy. By law of proportionality and probability, she should have a higher chance of selecting a good guy. But issue is the bad guy will be more appealling to her, he knows how to treat a girl, how does a girl wants to be treated? The home videos and what the things the media tells you come to mind.

So thats how you end up chosing a beast, someone once said if you ask any random girl to tell you her dream man, she will be describing a playboy

Would you rather her go for the good guy (whom she doesn't know about his inherent goodness) but who seem not to know her as a person or treat her right?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
because your brain has already being wired to hear what you want to hear!

haven't you seen a woman raining abuses on there husband? haven't you hear or seen a woman pouring hot something on her husband? no!

you want to just hear a man doing this and that!

you WOMEN have being doing this RUBBISH since! even more than the husband but you don't want to hear it.

nonsense
You men cheat on your wives left, right and centre, you show her she means nothing to you and you expect her not to talk?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

You men cheat on your wives left, right and centre, you show her she means nothing to you and you expect her not to talk?
depending on the kind of men you are talking about!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by johnson232: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

senseless rubbish.
why would she make a watery soup?
that's even enough reason to beat her....
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by johnson232: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Joy1706:

u smoke igbo?
what do u mean we men?
don't u women cheat on ur husbands?
na only men dey cheat?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 4:22am On Dec 11, 2015
emperorchedda:
e don do abeg before we hear say one person don hang her neck tomorrow angry
Abeg helep me tell am oh.all this small pikin wen no get home training.think say dem fit come de run dia mouth anyhow
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mikolo80: 4:23am On Dec 11, 2015
emperorchedda:
grin grin why evils?? grin
No use laugh kill me here abeg
Evils?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Joy1706(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:

senseless rubbish.
why would she make a watery soup?
that's even enough reason to beat her....
Ok na. E be like say u chop crasr
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
johnson232:
u smoke igbo? what do u mean we men? don't u women cheat on ur husbands? na only men dey cheat?
Lolzzzz!
bros abeg just leave them with the way them dey think!
imagine saying we men CHEAT and them don't cheat undecided

I really tired for them ohh
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by johnson232: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
sonofananimal:
Lolzzzz!

bros abeg just leave them with the way them dey think!

imagine saying we men CHEAT and them don't cheat undecided

I really tired for them ohh
the thing tire me bro...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Mjshexy:
What! How can a man be this heartless, haba this is the height of human violence. Women please engage in courtship oh and stop this bandwagon effect of jumping into marriage with any random man because your friends are getting married...

My dear, it takes a woman with a wise brain and a strong mind to ignore side talks, mockery and unsolicited advise from friends and families trying to push them into jumping into marriage with any guy in either human or demon form posing as the best suitor on earth... Mehn it takes guts to stand on yur ground as a woman and tell those busy bodies, one will get married at the right time.
I know how many friends and family have cut off, trying to pressurise me into getting married to any guy that comes my way..
I no dey waste time to cut them off and lemme breathe and live in peace.

I pity the woman. She really married a beast in human form.. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by just2okworld(f): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Joy1706:

What is it I can't control? Hands to take a knife and stab him? Mouth to report to the police or file an action for assault? Money to pay touts to disfigure his face? I have full control of all that.
Joy1706:

Joy1706:

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Mjshexy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amelian:

My dear, it takes a woman with a wise brain and a strong mind to ignore side talks, mockery and unsolicited advise from friends and families trying to push them into jumping into marriage with any guy in either human or demon form posing as the best suitor on earth... Mehn it takes guts to stand on yur ground as a woman and tell those busy bodies, one will get married at the right time.
I know how many friends and family have cut off, trying to pressurise me into getting married to any guy that comes my way..
I no dey waste time to cut them off and lemme breathe and live in peace.

I pity the woman. She really married a beast in human form.. God forbid!
Yes dear i understand you clearly but isn't it better the world castigate & abandon me rather than me jumping into this kind of disrespectful & abusive marriage, remember those family members & relatives won't be there when am being abused by the man. For me marriage is to be enjoyed & not endured, for God sake see how battered this lady is, i just can't stand my own sister look like this...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Laredojohn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:

She didn't deserve it at all embarassed
Very right
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Mikeiron78(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Would you comment the same way if that war your mother,sister or another female close to you? Enough for the wise

braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

Meanwhile, she's the type that would do this...
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by wizflower(f): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
One of the things that can make a man beat his wife is what the woman said. With what she posted her, its so obvious that she's the talking back to the husband type and almost 90% of our men hate. The man is a beast for not tolerating her in her condition but let's not judge yet because you haven't heard the man side of the story.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by shanicemel(f): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2017
marked10:
I know men can be cruel sometimes but my dear i didn't they can be this stupid and heartless. The pregnant woman pictured above was beaten to stupor by her violent hubby, James Alphonso Campbell recently in their matrimonial home. The mother of two identified as Florence Sabo Campbell took to the social media to send him a one of a kind birthday message as she announced she’s divorcing him.

Check out the bizarre birthday message:

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you tortured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/a-wife-sent-her-hubby-shocking-birthday.html

Can you imagine this type of assault on a woman even with pregnancy. And u say marriage is for better for worse. I disagree oo. Babe do everything in your power to deal with God forsaken man, and l know ur curse on him stands. Get healed soon.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
No no no, not sad at all. When u were selling asoebi for 15k and trying to spite all your friends u didn't think u were marrying a monster? U didn't see these signs in courtship? Ok let's say the man hid all these characteristics, why did u allow it get to this? Why filing for divorce now? Or u call that love? You must be a joker madam. You lucky u still have fingers to type, better be wise!
Hahahahahaha
Isn't love truly blind grin
She may've been blinded by love all that while nah. You sound like you are the husband's attorney. lol.
I pity her sha. At times women leave better men that ask for their hands in marriage citing flimsy reasons to end up in a marriage they'll have to endure all their lives.
You made very fine points bro. Marriage isn't all about Asoebi and the flamboyance that comes with weddings.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Amberon11: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2017
my neighbour beat his wife with an iron and damaged her hand, nearly lwft her blind too. Guess what she did, nothing. Stop justifying battery.
LastSurvivor:
My dad taught me never to lay my hand on a woman not to talk of my precious wife...

But ladies should learn how to control their tongues cos that the easiest route to wife battery
No man will touch if you keep ur mouth shut
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Tizbid(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
braine:
Seen. I'm not justifying the man's act, but the message I'm seeing here alone has given her bad character out already.

A good and sensible woman would NEVER be treated this way. She attracted her kind.

Meanwhile, she's the type that would do this...

I find your sense of reasoning and judgement very worrying. "You are not justifying the man's act" u say...but u r concluding she deserves the treatment she got based on ur "presumptions",how funny.
And to all those liking this comment...one word: shame!
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by braine(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tizbid:

I find your sense of reasoning and judgement very worrying. "You are not justifying the man's act" u say...but u r concluding she deserves the treatment she got based on ur "presumptions",how funny.
And to all those liking this comment...one word: shame!

You are entitled to your feminist opinion.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Tizbid(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
braine:

You are entitled to your feminist opinion.

If calling out physical abuse on women,even in its minutest form as wrong is a feminist thing to
you.Then am PROUD to be associated with the term.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.