Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (33206 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Endtime : Immortality By 2035 : China Embrace Silicon Valley Trans-humanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by NinaTohBadt(f): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh you are judging God? Look at this one talking..
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
When was the exact date Jesus was born ??
Who was his father ?? The holy spirit who impregnated his mum ??
Who founded a religion and called it Christianity ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
God kills all Egyptian first born Exodus 12:29
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.
God hepls Samson kill 50, 000 men because he lost a bet Judges 14:11-19

Some people can not use their brain to think.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by victorazy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
specimenC:

All dis bla bla that has to do with the whole wide world, and you could make out of it is nigeria..smh, how pathetic.

Maybe ur not aware sha.
ISIS, Al Queda, Boko Haram etc more still coming are agents of Endtime, go read ur bible.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
dhateeboi:
Who wrote the bible ??
When was the exact date Jesus was born ??
Who was his father ?? The holy spirit who impregnated his mum ??
Who founded a religion and called it Christianity ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
God kills all Egyptian first born Exodus 12:29
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.
God hepls Samson kill 50, 000 men because he lost a bet Judges 14:11-19

Some people can not use their brain to think.

Hosea 4 v 6 says ''My people perish because they lack knowledge''
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by icybeth(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jesus cannot tell or solve the equation of time of his coming and someone here is using assumed method to give us a fake date.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by FisifunKododada: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool Nigerians are stupid people. If you want them to start thinking like im-beciles just quote the Bible/Koran. And all their sense will disappear. There is zero-proof of heaven or hell. A book written more than 2000 years ago by desert cavemen is not proof. But they will never listen. Just because you desire to continue to live after you die does not mean that there is life after death. Here is the answer to your question about what happens after you die:

Do you remember what life was like for you before you were born? That is EXACTLY what it will be like after you die. If anyone tells you otherwise they are lying to you.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by oglalasioux(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Well researched article. But please can you recheck the creation timing that the calculation was based on? The earth is about 4.5 billion years old and animals started walking the earth some 350 million years ago. There is evidence of human civilization in southern Iraq that dates 25000 years. How long are we going to build our lives around this Jewish book called the bible?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
I didn't finish reading it cuz Its too long... For the records, nobody knows the date of his second coming...
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Meritocracy: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Simple scam, does the man knows exact time he sleeps or when he's going to die, why is he predicting work of God. Why all the rubbish to scare people.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Meritocracy: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
This should be PDP congregation simply because APC is ruling till 2050. Metuh while all these?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Meritocracy: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
This should be PDP congregation simply because APC is ruling till 2050. Olisha M. while all these?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Meritocracy: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
This should be PDP congregation simply because APC is ruling till 2050. Olisha M. why all these?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Ayo081(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why BABA no create us for heaven
Why BABA no create another planet for us when hin send devi down
Why BABA create Hell
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Motherfucker2: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
Oh you are judging God? Look at this one talking..

Goat face.
Do i know your stinky mum ??
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by dhateeboi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Whose back are u now?
Quoting biblical verse to show u've not been thinking?

victorazy:

Hosea 4 v 6 says ''My people perish because they lack knowledge''
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Maximus85(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
jiggaz:
This is an interesting article by a man of God called Don Koenig, he's American. He is taking about the Second Coming of CHRIST here, not the Rapture. He makes so much sense, please read this!!!!! Wow!!!!!

If you do a quick Google study on the Internet on the year that Jesus was crucified you will see that there are those claiming all sorts of proof why they know the correct year of the crucifixion. You can find some very good arguments why their date is correct but the problem is that their dates span every year from 30 AD to 35 AD. They might all have good arguments but they certainly can’t all be correct. If you only read the arguments on one website you might be convinced that this is the year that Jesus was crucified but after you read many of these top sites that talk about the date of the Lord’s crucifixion you probably should come to the conclusion that a conclusive date for the crucifixion is elusive. Scholars can all agree that Jesus was crucified between 30-35 AD but narrowing it down beyond that involves cherry picking facts and subjective reasoning. It is
my view that the dating of the crucifixion with certainty is not possible with the data that we now have available.

The reason I bring this up is because I think the return of Jesus and the millennial rest will begin 2000 years from the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. There are many reasons why I believe this. For example, there is the creation week and the two passages where it says that a day is as a thousand years to the Lord (Ps 90:4, 2 Pet 3:cool
and six times in Revelation it mentions that our reign with Jesus, when Satan is bound, will be for one thousand years (one Sabbath day). So it is obvious to me that the seven-day creation model is still in play and those in Christ will enter
the Lord’s rest or the seventh day. There are “types” or similitude’s in the Bible and it is all by design to show us God’s plan. For example, there is Ho 6:2 passage that talks about the Lord reviving us after two days and raising us up
on the third day. That should not be surprising since Jesus Himself was raised on the third day and we are His spiritual Body.

There also are a number of 6000 year hints such as God’s Spirit striving with man for 120 years (120 Jubilees or 6000 years) – (Gen 6:3) . God’s Spirit would not strive with man in the millennium because His Spirit will have been poured out on all flesh. All will have the knowledge of the Lord in the millennial reign. The seven-day model and prophetic “types” should be rather obvious since the Jewish system was based on six days of work and one day of rest. Even in the New Testament we see it played out in Mr 9:2 when Jesus is shown in His glory to Peter, James, and John after six days. Anyway, there are many such “types” and similitude’s in the Bible that suggest a biblical week of 7000
years.

Therefore, if we know when the Lord was cut off and know that it had to be at the end of fourth day before the lasts days of the week of 7000 years, I think we can know the season of the Lord’s return in glory for the seventh day
millennial reign. It will take place somewhere between 2030 and 2035 AD. So if you believe the Bride will be taken seven years sooner or even before that time like me, the Rapture.would occur no later than 2028 and it is likely that it will occur several years sooner.

No one knows what day Jesus will come as a thief in the night for His Bride because it won’t happen until the Father tells Jesus to go get her. Even so, the Lord will return in Glory to fulfill the fall feasts to Israel just as He fulfilled allnthe spring feasts at His first coming. So the astute can know that Jesus will return in Glory on a fall feast day (probably on the two-day Feast of Trumpets) between 2030 and 2035 AD.

That is about as close as I will ever get to setting dates. I think the Church should know the general season because we are not in darkness that this day should overtake us like a thief (1Th 5:4). I do not know how much clearer Paul could have said that. The Church should be aware of the general time of the Lord’s coming.

Years ago I wrote 25 articles about events taking place on earth that correlate to indicate the general season of the Lord’s physical return to earth. Guess what? If you read those articles and look at these world events, the astute
should come to the conclusion that this downward slide of the world cannot go beyond the 2030’s without the world destroying itself. It is also obvious to me that Christian institutions have become like an out of control weed with
evil birds nesting in their upper branches that are helping corrupt the whole loaf with sin. If you do not have a clue what I am talking about or what Jesus was talking about in those parables read this article, The Parables of Matthew 13 , and also read how the seven parables relate to the
Lord’s seven letters to the seven churches in Revelation. Jesus was clear that there would be an end of this age. Ages do not go on forever and the Church Age has lasted for nearly two thousand years (two, one-thousand-year
days). God will be consistent and He will fulfill His week timeline seen through the earthly ages and also seen through Israel’s holy convocations and similitude’s or “types” in scripture.

Some might say it has already been more than 6000 years since creation. How would they know? The calendars have changed over time and they are not reliable. For example, the Jews say there has only been 5771 years since
creation. They are wrong but it’s not over 6000 years yet either. Bishop Usher’s dating is also wrong. Jesus was not born 4004 years from creation like he calculated. More likely Jesus died 4000 years from creation at the end the
fourth day and that puts us in the last days (last three days of the week) just like scripture claimed ever since the death of Jesus. (I say Usher was wrong because experts say If Abram was actually born when Terah was 70 as Genesis
11:26 seems to imply, Usher’s dating would be off by 60 years.)
As an aside, We can rule out that the Lord is using Biblical years of 360 days each because if that were true we would already have been in the millennium around the turn of the century. That was much of Grant Jeffery’s theory in his book “ Armageddon Appointment with Destiny” but he was obvious wrong. I think God uses a Gentile solar calendar when we are in the time of the Gentiles and He uses the Jewish moon based calendar when He is dealing with the Jews. Apparently God also changed the actual length of the year on earth so the calendars actually did reflect reality. The changes in the annual year have been recorded in the Bible.

The day that Joshua warred against the armies of the five kings of the Amorites, the sun and moon stood still in the heavens. That was a double day and apparently whatever caused it also changed the 365 day calendar to 360 days.
Then many years later Hezekiah got his life extended by 15 years and the proof that God would do it was that the sun-dial went backward. At that time the calendar changed back to 365 days and shortly after the Kingdom fell to the
Gentiles.

You think the change of the length of years is a bit far fetch? Well, all ancient calendars also reflect this change, not just the Jewish. How did this happen? That is beyond the scope of this post but read “ Planets in Collision ” or similar works that talk about the catastrophic earth events of Old Testament times. In short, the orbit around the sun was apparently changed by interaction with some heavenly body. It will happen again in the seven-year tribulation when
we again see 1260 days that also are exactly 42 months and exactly 3.5 years. Now you also know why peoples hearts are failing them from the roaring of the waves and from seeing what is coming upon the earth – it’s not just a
few more earthquakes and floods on the earth that will bring in the tribulation. What will actually happen will be truly earth-shaking).

Maybe the Church has a decade left to work before the Rapture but almost certainly it does not have more than two. The time to work for the Lord grows short.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/wordpress/biblical-week-indicates-the-kingdom-on-earth-establish-2030-2035.html

Lolz. He is damn wrong and funny
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by zubbyenebeli: 2:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Wonderful analysis,d truth,is no single soul knows,wen its happening,nt even jesus christ.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kellybently(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Motherfucker2:

Don't i have the rights to post whatever i want ??
u have the right to post whatever you want. ..I just want to know y
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Rukkydelta(f): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Moezzy:
from Delta?
Yes
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Yes
Where in Delta?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Moezzy:
Where in Delta?
Ughelli north
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Ughelli north
ok, pls check ur PM
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Santi222(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2015
God help us
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Santi222:
God help us
alright
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
alright
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
evening.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Noteddddd
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
We are nearing the END-TIME.. Jesus is coming Now.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2017
morning........
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Josefsom(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Don't cum nd gv us FAKE NEWS OO by d way am headed to Google nd Wikipedia ryt naw
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Josefsom:
[color=#000099][/color]
Don't cum nd gv us FAKE NEWS OO
by d way am headed to Google nd Wikipedia ryt naw

Just go on youtube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.