Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (33207 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Endtime : Immortality By 2035 : China Embrace Silicon Valley Trans-humanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by victorazy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
victorazy:

We all have diff views and minds.

The gospel has gone round the world, sun has gone dark (lunar eclipse) The moon had turned blood (Eclipse of the earth) nation rise against nation (war on Irag) etc. What else do u want, dog to develop horn?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by mideactive: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stupid thinking!no one know when christ 'l come,n no one can ever predict.only stupid ppl 'l make Assumption,but Sensible ppl 'l live right.it's nt easy living right though
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Profvic107(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
if there is any thing like big lie and small one. then this one na biggggg lieeee....the coming of Christ is not known by any man not even angels..
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by AjoseGideon(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
free2ryhme:
even Jesus christ does not know His owning coming talk-less of a mortal man created by God
grin
free2ryhme:
even Jesus christ does not know His owning coming talk-less of a mortal man created by God
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by emmy02(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
veraiyke:
Wasted effort. Christ has already come in spirit as he promised and the descerning eyes know this from their proper studying of the signs which Christ gave in the scripture.

Hehehe... Nna u r funny..
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by oluwasunshine(f): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bahdt guy
Timoleon:

Thats just what it is, another date. was there a year 1030 to 1035? the list just kips getting longer, he wont be the first to predict, neither will he be the last. even the bible acknowledges that people will come to tell us wen jesus will return, however, even the son of man knows not when the hour will be.

i might as well continue in sin till 2029...
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by uboma(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
JewelDiamond:
How come the bible says that no one knows the day or hour and these people are busy predicting. Matt 24:36

What do you expect from chalatans?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by mankand(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Joke how can one who never existed return back?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by RobinHez(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sigh...
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,and to the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.
Get wise my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. There's no known time or day for the end of the world. Your own world ends the day you die. The world was created as an open market. The profit or loss of every trader is an individual thing. We come at different times and we'll go at different times. How we spend our time before our departure is what really matters. The time to repent and accept Christ Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour is NOW! I mean this very minute!
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh my God!!! I can't believe the comments!! Most Nigerians are sooo dumb and cant read !!!! Nawa!!!! The author i put up his article didn't say dat CHRIST will return by 2030 but what he said was dat going from Biblical week, he ( his opinion oo, not God's opinion ) thinks the Second Coming of CHRIST might happen between 2030-2035 if he used the Biblical week calculation. And he said this is his opinion oo, not dat it is the correct date...... And most people here started talking trash and i know most of you who commented didn't read the article.

But how can you guys read the article Illiterate f.ools. Most of you here reeks of mediocrity!! I can't deal!!!! Besides, the man was only talking about The Second Coming of CHRIST not the Rapture oooo, SECOND COMING not RAPTURE!!!! They are both different. The Rapture is imminent, it can happen anytime even now sef, but the Second Coming will only happen after certain prophecies have been fulfilled.

The Rapture is CHRIST coming for His saints in the clouds and Second Coming is CHRIST coming with His saints to save Israel after the great tribulation. Please note the difference. The author was only talking about The Second Coming not about Rapture and he was using Scriptures to guess. He didn't say it will happen on dat date.

Please my Nigerian people, make una dey read, ignorance is stu.pidity and soo many here are ignorant. This little article you can't even read before talking trash!!! #smh

To the commenter dat said he hasn't heard about the EMP BLAST that will hit America & other areas Or the Ukrainian scientists that talked about the asteroid hitting the earth in 2032 ...... how can you hear about them when all you are interested in is Wizkid this, Davido that..... dey dere make express leave you. Read wide, knowledge is good, know what is happening around the world so you wont be taken by surprise.

To anoda commenter that said the world will still reach another thousand years, yes it is true but that will be during the 1000 year Millennial reign of CHRIST and it is only believers from this age that will be around by then. The unbelievers will be taken off the face of the earth at the Second Coming of CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Temysteve(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tosinex:

Very precisely, and this is the first time am revealing that great secret here

Don't ask me how I know!!
hw do u know?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Temysteve(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
if u book space nxt time, na godogodo to thief u away!
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Scripture can not be broken, don't predict the coming back of Christ. Biblically he will come like a thief in the night. Don't confuse yourself he's coming soon and he's coming to pay to is according to our labour.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Temysteve(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
jiggaz:
You might be correct... it falls between 2030 - 2035. Bible prophecies have to be fulfilled before the Second coming of CHRIST but the Rapture is imminent, it can happen at anytime. The time is short.. The end of age is very near, maximum is in the next 15 yrs. American scientists are running helter skelter about the EMP blast that might hit the earth in 2022 & end human civilization. And also Ukrainian scientists have envisioned an Asteroid that will hit the earth in 2032, they said its effect will be 5 times the effect of Nuclear bomb. These people are not Christians but they have seen it. What they dont know is that these are all the prophecies that were mentioned in the book of revelation that will come upon the earth during the great tribulation.
u'll just keep wasting ur time if u continue aiming @ dis coz none of u are God.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by CoolUsername: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bollinger:

They have it plenty in stores here. Especially in sex shops.
Nice. Don't get caught though.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Temysteve(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
When was the exact date Jesus was born ??
Who was his father ?? The holy spirit who impregnated his mum ??
Who founded a religion and called it Christianity ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
God kills all Egyptian first born Exodus 12:29
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.
God hepls Samson kill 50, 000 men because he lost a bet Judges 14:11-19

Some people can not use their brain to think.
Hosea 4 v 6 says ''My people perish because they lack knowledge'' don't be mislead man! Everything written in the bible has a Reason.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Bollinger(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:
Nice. Don't get caught though.

Why? I have the right to inflate dolls and then send them in a balloon if want and also lay clothes on the ground in front of my house na.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Temysteve(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Jesus who you claimed died over 2 billion years ago called you on phone and said "My son, listen carefully, go tell the world I'm coming in 2035 ??

Religion is a big scam
Religion is not a scam, only if u lack understanding will u say dat. Fine, jesus said he's coming back but no man know the actual date. Nd mind u, don't think all dose christian, muslims etc all what is called religion.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Neplusultra(f): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Even so come Lord, Amen!
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by IamTheophilus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
To be on the safer side just repent and give your life to christ even if he's not gonna come back...but trust me he's surely gonna come back.grin
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by compujyde: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by nervorum: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:

Typical christains, always resorting to Threats grin

Not unexpected bro. Your God still loves you
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by nervorum: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everest880:

Typical christains, always resorting to Threats grin

Not unexpected bro. Your God still loves you..you will come home someday, i pray for you
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by onyxo76(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
some always trying to fathom and calculate God's timings... and God always proves them wrong...He is the Almighty who says yes and no one can say no. 2030 is too long away..a lot is happening presently that point to the fact that the end is too near already.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kadree(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
victorazy:

I still stand that u lack wisdom to see and comprehend.
Spiritual things are like comedy in the eyes of canal man, go ask Noah how he tried.
Ok.
I accept I lack wisdom to.. but not to d extent of not seeing reasons to beg u to go soak urself in ocean of knowledge.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nsiman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
I strongly disagree with the caption and the write up here. My simple and brief reason is that the number of days in a week has not been seven days from the onset and the number of months that make a year have not been 12 months from the onset. Jesus told us in the Bible that no one knows the day and time, not even Him except the father. Therefore any attempt to predict the exact year of the second coming of Christ is an exercise in futility.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by specimenC: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
victorazy:

No doubt about that cos I've had dream about this twis.

Heaven opened and light shined out of it and people were running up and down shouting "he don come o! He don come o" pointing toward heaven.

With the things happening I don't need anybody to tell me this world will not last beyond 2030 cos that is the year planned to islamise nigeria (anti-christ) go listen to the tape.

All dis bla bla that has to do with the whole wide world, and you could make out of it is nigeria..smh, how pathetic.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by temibobo8(f): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
olof u supporting d man to sharapp....dats y God never reveals anytin to man...nd he lets u keep looking fr answers dat he kns alreadyy.....#endtimeresearchers

next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Lantycool: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Orikinla(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Only God knows.
Even Jesus Christ warned us about predictions. [/size]
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by AyamConfidence(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
??

are u angry against God? U think he's wicked? Okay read Proverbs 19:3 and i think u knw the consequences of what happens when u do what that Bible portion says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.