Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (33200 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Endtime : Immortality By 2035 : China Embrace Silicon Valley Trans-humanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by BigElEddy(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok. I will repent on 1st jan 2030. But for now its pvssy, money and weed. Its a thugs life for me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kingsley1996(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
God's word stands forever, no one can predict the second coming of Christ. We should be ready every moment of our life. Don't allow people decieve u. No one knows the day.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Larryfest(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Na wa oo,so many speculations bible verses countering bible verses, each picking a verse n justifyin it 2suit his or her point which ar we 2blive ehn? God av mercy
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by xtervaganza(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Enough of this bull crap. Your Christ isn't coming back, more so with what happened to him the last time

And according to your bible he called his father to abort mission in the last minute when he couldn't cope.

You think he's coming back again? You think jesus na mumu

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by daclint(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Dekatron:

If I tear you slap ehn,

STOP INSULTING SCIENCE, MR MAN!! angry angry angry

grin give am the slap I go finish am with a well packaged Roman Reigns SPEAR
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Bollinger(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Well quite frankly I cant wait.

The sooner the better. Especially for my dear country.

Lol. . .At least you are honest. This is what most people don't understand. Poverty makes people very religious. I bet if you were living in switzerland or canada you won't even remember what the end of the world means.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
Tosinex:

Very precisely, and this is the first time am revealing that great secret here

Don't ask me how I know!!

No doubt about that cos I've had dream about this twis.

Heaven opened and light shined out of it and people were running up and down shouting "he don come o! He don come o" pointing toward heaven.

With the things happening I don't need anybody to tell me this world will not last beyond 2030 cos that is the year planned to islamise nigeria (anti-christ) go listen to the tape.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Bollinger(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
CoolUsername:
Sometime in 2032, I'll fill up a bunch d blow-up dolls with helium and let them free. Then I'll buy second-hand clothes and scatter them all over the place to mess with people.

Who am I kidding? I'll be too mature for such pranks by that time... Or will I?

Bro's, you gave me a great idea. I'll probably do it next week. grin
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by xtervaganza(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
DoubleDeeX7:
This is spiritual calculation and prediction but many are blinded by the lies the anti Christ is selling to the world. When the time comes, there would be a lot of "Had I known"... The rapture is nearer than many Christian think unfortunately, the foolish virgins are not preparing! The Lord's reapers are already separating the wheat from the tares!

If a Christian is still sleeping spiritually at this crucial hour, it's clear evidence that they will not go in the rapture... What's coming after the rapture is rugged and brutal and would make salvation very difficult to achieve. Be wise brethren, take you salvation seriously so as to be found rapturable when the Chariot of Christ appears!
ok

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by sholly007: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
God never revealed his coming to anyone. Jesus christ and his disciples even dont know....
Iranu..

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Brilliant Jesus could not figure out the time talk more of mortal men.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by unmask: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
How many Nigerians will go?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let no man deceive you.
No man knows the day of the LORD's coming. Not even the angels. No man can conjure the day, not even with signs and wonders.
Just let your life please God, day by day.
And you shall be found worthy on the day of His appearing.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by xtervaganza(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
I love reading from religious inbred grin grin grin grin grin

jesus wey dem show small pepper pick race

You think he's coming back? To where if I may ask

Lol

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by poshestmina(f): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Christ's coming is and will be unknown to mankind
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Bergs(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
my dear i love ur write-up and teaching, but i think it would rather sound heretic to start teaching unbiblical entries.
About the date i mean. God is not mocked and in this passage, st Paul was only trying to revitalise the spiritual awareness of Jesus' return.

pls, i would also like people to cross examine this with what the bible said.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

5:1-5 It is needless or useless to ask about the particular time of Christ's coming. Christ did not reveal this to the apostles. There are times and seasons for us to work in, and these are our duty and interest to know and observe; but as to the time when we must give up our account, we know it not, nor is it needful that we should. The coming of Christ will be a great surprise to men. Our Lord himself said so. As the hour of death is the same to each person that the judgment will be to mankind in general, so the same remarks answer for both.

NB; THE WORD OF GOD CANNOT BE TWISTED OR BROKEN NO MATTER WHO TEACHES IT.

infact Jesus knew these questions about His return will spring up and He cleared us before hand.

when His disciples asked Him about 'THE HOUR', He simply said to them

.........'' NO ONE KNOWS THE HOUR NOR THE DAY, EVEN THE SON OF MAN NOR THE ANGELS. ONLY GOD KNOWS"..........

THAT is the word of God.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Culin(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
When was the exact date Jesus was born ??
Who was his father ?? The holy spirit who impregnated his mum ??
Who founded a religion and called it Christianity ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
God kills all Egyptian first born Exodus 12:29
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.
God hepls Samson kill 50, 000 men because he lost a bet Judges 14:11-19

Some people can not use their brain to think.
biko What is this one saying?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by meritamarachi(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
I believe the Bible and I also believed that death is the end of life. Rapture is just the end of life.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by esonuu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let them kip deceiving themselves,christ told d disciples signs they wil see which wil show them dat his 2nd coming is near,he went further to tel them dat knw one knws when it wil be,not even him but only the father knws
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by sampu: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
veraiyke:
Wasted effort. Christ has already come in spirit as he promised and the descerning eyes know this from their proper studying of the signs which Christ gave in the scripture.
leave them to die in their ignorance, since they are not reading their bible
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Motherfucker2: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Culin:

biko What is this one saying?

Can't you see i don't fancy you ??
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by GreatEngineer(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Una don come again, this is how Una go talk and Jesus will change His mind and come tomorrow when many never give their lives to God.

Una can talk, especially Nairaland people.

Am out to look for something to eat, just coming back from church.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kellybently(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.

what do you think about before you post this writeup
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Malakh: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
didn't read that crap but the world never ends only the wicked gets destroyed
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kadree(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
victorazy:

No doubt about that cos I've had dream about this twis.

Heaven opened and light shined out of it and people were running up and down shouting "he don come o! He don come o" pointing toward heaven.

With the things happening I don't need anybody to tell me this world will not last beyond 2030 cos that is the year planned to islamise nigeria (anti-christ) go listen to the tape.
because of d "planned islamization of Nigeria by2030"God will end d entire world, including d oda planets n bodies? Dat tape probably lasted for 30 minutes but brother, u had some handful of hrs to think.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Motherfucker2: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
kellybently:

what do you think about before you post this writeup

Don't i have the rights to post whatever i want ??
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by victorazy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
kadree:

because of d "planned islamization of Nigeria by2030"God will end d entire world, including d oda planets n bodies. Dat tape probably lasted for 30 minutes but brother, u had some handful of hrs to think.

Bros plz go back to ur sleep grin keep sleeping.
No one know the day even Jesus yet He told you things that will happen when the time comes, even in NL here "Endtime" everywhere grin reasonam na
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
DankemzI:
This is scam of the highest other by the Devil The Bible say's he's coming like a thief in the Night so this Satan wants us to relax and sin till God strikes back! Tell the Devil we're wiser grin

Matthew 24 Says it all
"Matthew 24 (KJV) 1. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8. All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25. Behold, I have told you before. 26. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Sorry bro but what happened to punctuations and spacing?
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Fratello(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Who wrote the bible ??
??

| You rant Old and Anti-Christ like. Do you ever reason with a clear mind who Jesus Christ is? Guess not. I will help you; He is Love and Grace. Grace; wrote off all the old things you read from the Old Book, And Love; His Agape love made it possible for you to sit there and rant shii without bn striked to death immediately.
Repent Now!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by kadree(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
victorazy:

Bros plz go back to ur sleep grin keep sleeping.
No one know the day even Jesus yet He told you things that will happen when the time grin reasonam na
Pls brother, try expand ur mind for more knowledge. It will help a great deal. Thanks.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
When the Bible says GOD created the world in 6days, in the earth's calender it was actually for 6000years cos a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth as seen on the op post..

This fact alone nullifies the entire credibility of the article.
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by flamingREED(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
The problem with all these people that try to interpret the scriptures without being born again is that they extol ignorance while groping in some marvelous blindness.

The oracles of God correctly foretold Daniel's weekly events, of which a day in a week symbolised 7 years.

69 weeks and the events within them have already been fulfilled. Only a week is still unfulfilled

The wide expanse between the successive 69 weeks and the last one week is the church age whose terminal point Jesus did not specify.

At which point He will rapture the church saints, both dead and living, and then will the last one week set in.

But since we don't know when the rapture will take place,
All efforts to figure out God's timing for the actual re-appearance of Christ will only amount to uninspired hypothesis.

The issue of Christ's return is known only to the Father, by which also He establishes His distinctiveness and superiority to the Son.

In the interest of faith,
The article above is not worthy to be read,
And I didn't read it.

Thank God in Deeper Life we believe and understand the whole Bible.

I don't know about your church.

Change your church today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.