Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland (1744 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Valentine Pvssies!! (photos) / So What If I Love Smelly Pvssies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sinaj

twaci

tohpahz

ireneony

Dechandel

marieolae

add yours
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by HARDBUOI: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
kashybabe.... diz bae has fresh punny
farano........ her kpomo sweet me die.
eroticangelina..... shez sweet too but she fk like olosho, she nearly killed me

i have five more but make i just d observe for now wink
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by benedictnsi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
If I say half of the things on my mind right now to this op..... D mods will ban me till August 2016 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Weyrey omo undecided You only know a juicy pvssy by tasting it. Does that imply you've tasted all these baes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
If I say half of the things on my mind right now to this op..... D mods will ban me till August 2016 undecided
grin
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Pucaxo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
I must give 1 girl belle inside this thread today grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
HARDBUOI:
kashybabe.... diz bae has fresh punny farano........ her kpomo sweet me die. eroticangelina..... shez sweet too but she fk like olosho, she nearly killed me

i have five more but make i just d observe for now wink
even if I was offered $50million, I wouldn't give u a hug. wat a parasite.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by AceRoyal: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

even if I was offered $50million, I wouldn't give u a hug.
wat a parasite.
OUCH.....!!!I weep for u!
Technical knockoutgrin
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Pucaxo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.

Babe, for that amount, you will not only have atleast 15 children for him, you'll willingly offer yourself to be whipped on your bare ass with the dicks of every male member of his fam.

6 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pucaxo:

Babe, for that amount, you will not only have atleast 15 children for him, you'll willingly offer yourself to be whipped on your bare ass with the dicks of every male member of him fam.

I know u and your whole family can do dat( no offense, buh poverty has reduced u guys to dat level), buh I can't smiley

take it or leave it, buh dnt argue with me.

1 Like

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
I see
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Pucaxo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I know u and your whole family can do dat( no offense, buh poverty has reduced u guys to dat level), buh I can't smiley

take it or leave it, buh dnt argue with me.

I'm just telling you... Not insulting u. But I'm quite sure you'll suck his balls and that of his siblings for that amount. #RealTalk cool

8 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by ssoftappless(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mosthandsomeboy:
Sinaj

twaci

tohpahz

ireneony

Dechandel

marieolae

add yours
HMMMM @OP picture of their pusssy or u know na

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by ssoftappless(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pucaxo:
I must give 1 girl belle inside this thread today grin
SMH
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.

4 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by ssoftappless(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.
@50million dollar!! girl do u mean it or ure just joking? u want ur parents to disown u right?

4 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Lovelynature(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.
talk true na. $50million you said oo, that amount can build an estate for Naija na. Na so the guy wor wor reach? Abi no hope for am for your side be that?

Anyways since he doesn't know you in person, any time they offer you that amount just call me make I arrange another babe for am in your name. Make we collect the money and share am 50/50rolleyes

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]The Ooni/Oba of Perverts!

May your days be Long Saah!
[/size]
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Romance section is really becoming a play thing for dogs these days.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by HARDBUOI: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.

lol at bolded... even fowls and goats will laff at u bcoz of dat bolded.
haha c diz olosho.
u are forming bcoz we are online...
but then u were begging grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Pucaxo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mrsbeiber are you naked on that DP or what? undecided, e be like say na u I go give belle oo shocked
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by flokii: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Romance section is really becoming a play thing for dogs these days.

I tell you..

even d girls seem to be enjoying them...

intelligent posts/ threads scarce for NL
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
flokii:

I tell you..
even d girls seem to be enjoying them...
intelligent posts/ threads scarce for NL these days
. . . . it's really saddening.
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by donholy28(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.
Liar for that amount you won't only hug him...you will add several kisses to d hug.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

wat a parasite.

how do u think pple will look @you what shld pple think ur personality really is? with d type of username u have. Ur name attracts disrespect nd insult.. U mite not b tht type of person in d real sense of it but ur name..

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Fireson: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Perverted men!!!!! angry
Re: Girls With The Most Juicy Pvssies On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check the past posts of the OP... You will discover he is a Yerriba boi... Dem and Mumu are like bread and butter!!

(1) (Reply)

Ma Crush, Ma Dream Girl, Ma Future Wife, Nyanda(pics) / .. . / Will U Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.