Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East (22842 Views)

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by GenOrumov: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:
@OP Whats The Title Of That Movie? EVIL BROTHER? THE DEATH OF MR TONY? Or THE RETURN OF BAKASSI BOIS? I Want To Get The Complete Season cheesy
The death of Mr. Tony will be a blockbuster!!

The cinemas in Nigeria, China, Saudi Arabia and America will be sold out.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Bambless1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
GenOrumov:

The death of Mr. Tony will be a blockbuster!!

The cinemas in Nigeria, China, Saudi Arabia and America will be sold out.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is not juju/black magic - it is a simple case of poisoning. The man was poisoned.

Maxi112:
I dnt blv in all this trash, na for only Nigeria movies e dey exist.... if e pain u carry d matter go court... oya! leave d way mk I pass
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Maxi112: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
ideatoprince18:
. ......... MUMU still dy exist for una village ooo
idiot... I no be igbo man
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
so sad.....my broda take heart but Bakassi is nt the solution the east need, they need Jesus.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Igbos and The Igalas have so much in common. I don't know what they gain by killing their brothers or relatives etc. I am Igala, my dad and his two brothers died of the same illness. He was very healthy before going to the village for his younger brother's burial. Guess what? He was poisoned and when he came back to Lagos he became very sick and died unfortunately.

I don't know why brothers should be killing brothers in Igala and Igbo lands. This has to stop please. I don't know if this happens amongst other tribes in Nigeria, but Igala and Igbo is all I can speak of because I have witnessed so many deaths from these two tribes as a result of this.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by patrick89(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
eleko1:
Nah like dis BiAfra contri go be embarassed
this is exactly what the Op planned to achieve, to paint a gory picture, they have been doing this thing since, they make east to appear as a crime den, a no go area!! Did any of you remember how SW became known as ritual capital? did u know that, people are no longer allowed to report something like this, people are missing in SW on a daily bases, no thanks to rituals,
Did you know for the past 6 years, anambra has not experienced Bank robbery? you will not believe it but the picture will be scary that you will never believe that people can be in Anambra.
The author of this garbage planned to achieve something and the moderators are helping!!!

warning warning warning if igbos start manufacturing stories, do not cry blue murder! we are great and fast learners, and when we learn, we out do! keep writing rubbish!!

7 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Obynolee(f): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....

This is why i hate village people,both young and old are too premitive in thinking.I don't even have friend there.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by patrick89(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
eleko1:
Nah like dis BiAfra contri go be embarassed
this is exactly what the Op planned to achieve, to paint a gory picture, they have been doing this thing since, they make east to appear as a crime den, a no go area!! Did any of you remember how SW became known as ritual capital? did u know that, people are no longer allowed to report something like this, people are missing in SW on a daily bases, no thanks to rituals,
Did you know for the past 6 years, anambra has not experienced Bank robbery? you will not believe it but the picture will be scary that you will never believe that people can be in Anambra.
The author of this garbage planned to achieve something and the moderators are helping!!!

warning warning warning if igbos start manufacturing stories, do not cry blue murder! we are great and fast learners, and when we learn, we out do! keep writing rubbish!!
mention the village the town the victim come from!! you have concluded that he was poisoned!

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Maxi112: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bonuwa:
look at hw u r fooling urself, must u comment ?if u don't hv smtn to contribute y nt rest dan to show ur stupidity.
what is there to talk abt.... u Yoruba cowards want to tarnish d image of d people of southeast... and u expect me to clap for u? u r mad

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by chrysso83(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?
cc : lalasticlala
cc: seun
Op so because u think ur brother was killed by his brother every body in the east is now a killer. Abeg oo. U should have told which village in d east this happened.RIP to d dead anyway

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by patrick89(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
who ever that moved this rubbish to frontpage should remove it immediately!! don't start what you can not finish!!

4 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Maxi112: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
TeOwl:
It is not juju/black magic - it is a simple case of poisoning. The man was poisoned.

na u Poisen am? how u take no say na Poisen... somebody should not come here to summarise a movie for us

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
R.I.P ..... It might be true....
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
andyanders:

Forget that issue of the person confessing. That is how you people kill innocent people by forcing them to confess to a crime they never committed.

He confessed that he stayed in the village and sent remote control to kill him? Nonsense.If any person says that, they need to re-examine if he confessed under duress.
I had a friend who would always say JUJU doesn't exist and it is just our minds playing tricks on us. He moved from Festac where he was living with his uncle to Okokomaiko, Lagos where he rented an apartment of his own.

He got into a fight with a Yoruba woman , he never failed to Rain insults at the woman. The woman threatened him and told him that he would come and beg her very soon. The guy was just ranting, he told the woman that there's nothing she could do.

Well, a week later my friend developed a very strange illness that nearly killed him. He was rushed to the Hospital and the Doctors would tell him that he is completely fine and healthy. He went to so many hospitals and it was the same.

After so much pleading, he finally agreed to visit a Cele Church and he was told that if he doesn't go and apologise to that woman, that he would die in the next 10days.

We all went to the woman's house and we were told that the woman had travelled and she wouldn't come back till the next month. My brother, we looked for this woman's phone number like people who were looking for jobs before a friend of hers finally gave us the number.

We pleaded and pleaded with this woman. Come see begging, before the woman finally forgave our friend.

He started recovering the next week... My guy, Juju is real. African JUJU is very real. Don't underestimate the power of African JUJU...
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is Poison not Poisen...

Maxi112:
na u Poisen am? how u take no say na Poisen... somebody should not come here to summarise a movie for us

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by agadez007(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
and this made frontpage?smh
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by harry509: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?
igbo's witches...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by 1009ja: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
People are not taking care of themselves. Heart diseases are prevalent and folks keep drinking hugely. Ponmo has become the most preferred meat at joints. That's deadly. This man must have had a cardiac arrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNbCO6kxLqo

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by bishop4life(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
Seriously I thought I was the only dude who wants Bakassi boyz to return..

They need to cleanse the South East once more, if possible chase those who will run to lagos nd eliminate them..

I say if we get Biafra the north go just dey look us from afar as we go dey use juju kill ourselves..

Are you from enugu state?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Arcard(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
glossy6:

You must be standing with your head.
as u stand wt ur craze.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by menix(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
bishop4life:

Are you from enugu state?

Hmmmm, why do u ask?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by InvertedHammer: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:

/
Dropping dead is the new thing in town now.
I know of 4 cases this year alone. All of them below 35 years old.

Nobody killed your brother. When was the last time he went for a comprehensive medical check up? People in Nigeria don't. And with the stress level in Nigeria, a lot of people are walking corpses.

For a start, save that money for beer and do a blood pressure check. It won't hurt.
/

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by samplegirl(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
There was this woman from my village. She lost her husband to a protracted illness. While she was running around for the burial arrangement, her son died. Meanwhile she was hypertensive.

One day as she was returning from village where she travelled to in preparation of the two burials, overwhelmed by the burden coupled with her health condition she simply died inside the bus after she has come down from the bus that conveyed her from the east.

Now will you say someone killed her? I am not saying there are no evil people but we are quick to suspect whenever a young man dies. Regardless of our horrible eating attitude these days we always suspect.

But me any day I die I implore people around me to bury and forget what killed me because as I am here typing this I know what will kill me, DEATH. E no pass like that.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by MARKone(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:

Your relative's death, would probably be due to natural causes, like cardiac arrest. Your call to bring back those boys (Bakassi Boys), though unrealistic is uncalled for and unnecessary. You do not want those boys back in our streets. Though they did a good job in cleansing the streets, but they were brutal, very brutal. I have witnessed some of their killings, it is a type of death you wont wish your Enemy. Many of those boys saw too much blood, I think it affected them mentally.

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by redcliff: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
imsuboi:
sorry bro.. it might be an embolism or heart attack.

take heart

that turned his internal organs to fluiD? there must be something more!
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Anthonyoz(m): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
it nothing about ndi winch it becos their no hospital infact how many times does he go for checkup ,rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
bro take heart but putting it here on nairaland is not the best because those who will digest are also our enemies your villagers have taken up the case why putting on nairaland
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by imsuboi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
redcliff:

that turned his internal organs to fluiD? there must be something more!

myth angry
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
rolexsms:
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....
so you this yoruba boy is that the new face of propaganda? So you wanna indirectly portray to the zoo populace that igbo ll kill themselves if biafra is achieve so should forget and face nigeria cos that where their safety lie you are not smart enough try another and please my igbo brothers and sister don't fall for this nobody I believe God created us about these animals

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by olagamalin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wont bother joining issues with the inane post of the OP. I'm merely concerned with how such utterly laughable yet primitive topic landed on the frontpage of the most viewed forum in Africa. Things have fallen apart .....burst my head

2 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by tuna4servi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Maxi112:
I dnt blv in all this trash, na for only Nigeria movies e dey exist.... if e pain u carry d matter go court... oya! leave d way mk I pass

U don't have human sympathy at all,we all going to die one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) / PMS, NURTW Members Clash In Ibadan, Two Killed / More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.