Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East (22850 Views)

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Biafrarep(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
kaycid77:

Read his statement again...If his brother was killed by his only brother then the OP is the KILLER undecided

What kind of mods do we have now in NL...
Nairaland has been bastardised by sentimental & tribalistic mods, they even banned my main handle because I am pro Biafra. Imagine the trash they sent to front page! Any trash, no matter how weird, stup!d or useless will grace the front page so far it portrays Igbos, East or Biafra in bad light.

1 Like

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Niwdog(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Oga
glossy6:

Over wise guy. You think it is impossible? What of a man that killed his wife & kept 4 out of his 5 kids in bondage? Wiseman?
he said killed by his only brother.. And i was thinking who is the brother. Cuz the narrator said his brother was poisoned by his(the deceased) only brother.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
I thought the Bakassi boys were only to take care of armed robbers, criminals and Yahoo boys. Are they now into spiritualism and witchcraft.

I did not know the Igbos still kill their brothers. When we give you Biafra it will be worse o grin grin grin grin. How did this get on FP?
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Dhotseal(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
rolexsms:
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?

My brother, I am very sorry for your loss, I cannot pretend to know how u feel, since I can only guess

However, Kindly permit me to disagree with you over the cause of death. I am not claiming to know exactly why he died, and neither should you.

While, it would be stupid of me to ignore the wickedness of man, I am more disposed to believing that there are more scientific/ medical explanation for his sudden demise. It happens every day. He may have suffered a pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrest, stroke or a litany of other sudden killer diseases.

Please, ensure that an autopsy is carried out in a teaching hospital to ascertain the real cause of death.

Once again, please accept my sincere condolence.

May God grant those he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

Ndo!
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by blekko101(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Did he complain of agonizing pain before death which is associated with food poisoning? Autopsy should be the way forward. He may had died from an unditected illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa / Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State / Shocking Pictures Of Slavery You Have Never Seen! (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.