Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria (1616 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of Five South East States And At What % / What Is The Contribution Of South East Region To The Federation Account? / What Is The Contribution Of SOUTH EAST state To Fg Revenue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
I have been wondering aleast the north produce yam beans millet cereal for beer milo beef tomato onion carrot irish patatos .solid mineral in small quantity .south south oil and gas plus port in calabar warri port harcourt .south west ports in lagos boders for trade in west africa and peace for factories to trive agabara in ogun .palm oil and plantain in edo .i stayed in enugu agwu camp so pls bafria tell me

1 Like

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by menix(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only Akpa Amu personified will ask this kind question..

North produce yam nd all u mentioned yet they can't they can't Afford to be self independent.

Southwest produce peace nd Port yet Osun state Nd co can't pay Ordinary salary.

South East that produces nothing is amongst the top internal generated revenue states...

OP if I say u re Nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi, emeka will come nd say u re Idi-Otu...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Mumu ordinary Biafra u can't spell.Bad english command too.Get a life
professor of english sorry i studied in russia and na analytical chemistry i do for my phd .i abi researcher for gsk pharm since 2005 pls use queen english tell me the contribution of ibo and biafra
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Anticabal: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Mumu ordinary Biafra u can't spell.Bad english command too.Get a life

Wetin concern monkey with tooth toothbrush
Wetin concern Aboookki with toothpaste?

1 Like

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by bodeloja: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
E no matter, they are requesting their own country.

2 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
Only Akpa Amu personified will ask this kind question..

North produce yam nd all u mentioned yet they can't they can't Afford to be self independent.

Southwest produce peace nd Port yet Osun state Nd co can't pay Ordinary salary.

South East that produces nothing is amongst the top internal generated revenue states...

OP if I say u re Nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi, emeka will come nd say u re Idi-Otu...
imo don pay salary .and abia highest internal revenue is for the state .if u say vat na for nigeria but pls tell me what contribution of ibos? Aleast u chop yam today or meat or beer or buy fuel
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by mightyhazel: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ai
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by mightyhazel: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
I have been wondering aleast the north produce yam beans millet cereal for beer milo beef tomato onion carrot irish patatos .solid mineral in small quantity .south south oil and gas plus port in calabar warri port harcourt .south west ports in lagos boders for trade in west africa and peace for factories to trive agabara in ogun .palm oil and plantain in edo .i stayed in enugu agwu camp so pls bafria tell me
first of all,there is nuffn like ibo or bafria. Secondly,I developed a serious migraine labouring 2 read ds poo u put up here. Get a life boy,.... And a queens primer

5 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
professor of english sorry i studied in russia and na analytical chemistry i do for my phd .i abi researcher for gsk pharm since 2005 pls use queen english tell me the contribution of ibo and biafra
Lie mohammed.

1 Like

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by menix(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
imo don pay salary .and abia highest internal revenue is for the state .if u say vat na for nigeria but pls tell me what contribution of ibos? Aleast u chop yam today or meat or beer or buy fuel

Imo can pay it's staff without borrowing but the man heading IMO is an APC cross breed, so he is clueless like u lot..

Since u have decided to be spoon fed, go thru this thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/2521578/nigerian-states-what-produce

2 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
mightyhazel:
first of all,there is nuffn like ibo or bafria. Secondly,I developed a serious migraine labouring 2 read ds poo u put up here. Get a life boy,.... And a queens primer
sorry oh hope sai u no sallow drugs trying to travel abroad ibo bussiness that causes migraine too
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
u cant even spell simple 'biafra' well yet u claim u stayed in Enugu camp;thats to say u're a graduate
ABOKI NA ABOKI EVEN IF HIM WEAR SUITE
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by mightyhazel: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
sorry oh hope sai u no sallow drugs trying to travel abroad ibo bussiness that causes migraine too
seriously,..wot school did u say u attended? Dat school needs to have its licence withdrawn. A passing six spare parts apprentice can do far better than all these unpunctuated poo. Get dat queens primer! Its more urgent for u right now than even gettin a life.

5 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Amacaco: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is because they contribute nothing to Nigeria that is why they should be allowed to go. Why do you hold unto "parasites" as you have termed them.Anything you do not like or need you let it go.

5 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just shut the hell up. PhD in Chemistry and you can't construct a simple sentence

3 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by TechRev: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:

Its only a thing that is not human that holds on to something that contributes nothing, and holds on to this something that is evil and no good, and still refuses to let that something go. Una go die because of Biafra time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
STFU op
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yawns.
Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:

Ndiigbo do not produce anything that is one reason IPOB is agitating an independent homeland. I hope the entire Nigeria can grow some balls and let them go.

2 Likes

Re: What The Contribution Of Ibo And Bafria Land To Nigeria by patrick89(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alikote:
nothing! can you now rest?
what does Islam contribute to the world?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer For All Those Who Said PDP Did Nothing! / Tension In Aba As Police And Army Force Hausa People Off The Streets Of Aba / Obasanjo To Explain What Happen To $7 Billion Left Behind By Abacha- Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.