Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) (4610 Views)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by vybzkartel: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
In your absence
And you get to see

What will be your reaction?

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
LMAO. Any guy that'd get jealous over those guys needs to see a shrink
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
look et the way he squeezed that booby , this is wickedness !

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Joshchi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
It was a mistake. He didn't know his hand was there wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by sinaj(f): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Choi cheesy

D bae evn Surrender grin

7 Likes

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
SU guys grin grin
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Zambux(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
See as d guy on shirt grab person wife bobby like na orange

Onye oshi

4 Likes

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Teewhy2: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Omo Na to leave the two of them and move ahead ooo. Because if the girl is not interested she would have warned the guy and her face will change.
In other news

Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin Correct Guy,am sure he has been lookin' 4 the opportunity b4. Carry on Roja
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Jaycool18(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol...like seriously
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
That's what they call brotherly love.
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jaycool18:
lol...like seriously

I just feel I'd look at the picture differently if the guys were hot tongue
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Jaycool18(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just feel I'd look at the picture differently if the guys were hot tongue
lol...same here
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
look et the way he squeezed that booby , this is wickedness !
hmmmm u sure say u sabi d meaning of dat ur signature?
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Davidovinci(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
:>
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by nemalish: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jaycool18:
lol...same here
nigga dont underestimate the neuroticness of some bitches. her man may be a suv-driving-six-packs-having-handsome-devil and she'd still fall for this guy.... thats just bitches for you.
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by IamLEGEND1: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Jaycool18(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
nemalish:
nigga dont underestimate the neuroticness of some bitches. her man may be a suv-driving-six-packs-having-handsome-devil and she'd still fall for this guy.... thats just bitches for you.
or a herbalist
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ouch. That just looks painful. Nawao.
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by techmart(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
funny
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Me no go gree dis kind bullshit ooo cheesy
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by SurefireAsoOke: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wher is the Girl's right hand also?

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by JoeCutie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
See as the bae even quiet, pose like aturu. Biko ogini di ifea? grin

Wait! The other guy mumu o. So he let his guy grab the boob (albeit an agbalumo-like one), while he himself taps the blessing via his hand. Chai! Mumu of the first order! embarassed cheesy

Why they come dey shake hands like say dem just sign a hundred billion dollars deal finish.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by kokoA(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
If dem grab your girl wey look like this you no go happy? undecided
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by amajato: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmm so soft...
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by jumzzy448: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
See how the Mimi girl dey look....mtcheeww
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked. Hian !! This guy no get conscience atall ooo see as e take press am sha grin grin
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Twill92: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
very soon she will complain one br*ast is bigger than other... but why is the other guy holding the guy's hand... it ought to be the two hands to balance the eqn.
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by menix(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guy guy should be charged with Assault..

Onye Uwa Mmebi breast presser..
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by odinese(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wtf did you just type undecided

Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by jayzon: 3:52am On Dec 09, 2015
vybzkartel:

In your absence
And you get to see

What will be your reaction?
even ugly village girls don turn prostitute see as d gal leave d guy............#END TIME PICTURE
Re: Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) by Tundeiab(m): 4:37am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok! Hope you don't mind me taking a pics with you, with my left hand grabbing your boobs like that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Betting Has Killed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.