Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,307 members, 7,846,367 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Economist 2016 Cover Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist 2016 Cover Page (11634 Views)

From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Kemi Adeosun ‘Poorly Qualified’ To Be Finance Minister – The Economist / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
idu1:
I am feeling you sir. Are you christain?
church going christian ? no wink
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2016

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by idu1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
church going christian ? no wink
heheheheh ok. What do know about prophet muhammad of islam?
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by Setaje(f): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
sukkot:
hello my kind Sir. I hope I will not disappoint you when i tell you that the israel in that land is fake. They are not the biblical israel. so i do not support either one of them. i dont care who wins in the fight between either one of them because they are both heathens lol.

revelation 2 vs 9 I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. SO THIS IS THE BIBLE LETTING YOU KNOW THEY ARE FAKE JEWS.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie ANOTHER VERSE TELLING YOU THERE WILL BE IMPOSTORS CALLING THEMSELVES JEWS AKA ISRAELIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Setaje:

exactly lol. its not a very well kept hidden secret that the jews are black. for anyone who is a dogged researcher, it is very easy to find this info. its just that too many people in the world are ignorant of the fact

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by EdCure: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2016
sukkot:
exactly lol. its not a very well kept hidden secret that the jews are black. for anyone who is a dogged researcher, it is very easy to find this info. its just that too many people in the world are ignorant of the fact
Interesting revelation.
Can you now go back to the cover-page illustrations? Gracias cool

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2016
EdCure:

Interesting revelation.
Can you now go back to the cover-page illustrations? Gracias cool
i will. it doesnt rush out like water. its moments of cosmic inspiration wink
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by nduchucks: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2016
SMH
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 1:13am On Jan 02, 2016
idu1:
heheheheh ok. What do know about prophet muhammad of islam?
prophet mohammed ? i know quite a bit about him. sorry i just got this question now. i kinda missed it. my mentions is messing up today. so yeah what do i know about him ? a lot, if you want to be specific with the question, i can give you a specific answer. but i can tell you that he was trained by black hebrews during the byzantine empire era. he was of mixed race ancestry and the black moors wanted to use him to control the blossoming population of mixed race people ( which arabs are just a mixture of black moors and greeks and romans ) so they concocted the quran out of the bible, and looked for a charismatic mixed race ( arab ) guy to spread it amongst the arabs as a means to control them cuz they were getting to be a powerful force in that region. so he was coached by black hebrews during the byzantine empire of the moors
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by carinmom(f): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2016
[/b]
sukkot:
[b] prophet mohammed ? i know quite a bit about him. sorry i just got this question now. i kinda missed it. my mentions is messing up today. so yeah what do i know about him ? a lot, if you want to be specific with the question, i can give you a specific answer. but i can tell you that he was trained by black hebrews during the byzantine empire era. he was of mixed race ancestry and the black moors wanted to use him to control the blossoming population of mixed race people ( which arabs are just a mixture of black moors and greeks and romans ) so they concocted the quran out of the bible, and looked for a charismatic mixed race ( arab ) guy to spread it amongst the arabs as a means to control them cuz they were getting to be a powerful force in that region. so he was coached by black hebrews during the byzantine empire of the moors
Are you sure of what you are saying
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by drss(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
those in color shows dat they will flurish in 2016, while those in black n white shows dat they will be stoned dis year. eg hilary clinton no go win us presidential elections.
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by drss(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2016
tpiar:
Buhari and Blair looking in the same direction.
buari is blair's inductee in illuminati.
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
carinmom:
[b][/b]
Are you sure of what you are saying
VERY SURE
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
sukkot:
well i just quoted you two verses that tell you they are not the real jews. the real jews are black wink
i dunno more about the jews been black but its been proved that the first egyptians were blacks...yes blacks

see the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
uzoexcel:

i dunno more about the jews been black but its been proved that the first egyptians were blacks...yes blacks

see the thread below
of course the first egyptians were black. thats not even an issue. lol. have you seen the sphinx ?

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
sukkot:
of course the first egyptians were black. thats not even an issue. lol. have you seen the sphinx ?

the arabs and asiatics destroyed the nose of the sphinx to create ambiguity sad sad
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
uzoexcel:

the arabs and asiatics destroyed the nose of the sphinx to create ambiguity sad sad
very true but they did not do a good enough job of destroying it cuz she still looks like an african woman

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
absolute balderdash

btw, happy new year too. grin grin

well i have stopped been a christian for a while..tryng agnosticism...its been fun.actually i have been doing private research on the black people,history, religion(devoid of biblical content) etc and its been an interesting ride....the average educated black man has keyed into the bible that he has lost his identity....ask an average black nigerian about his history and he starts with 'lord lugard amalgamated the north and south in 1914'...what happened in 1913 and backwards....where is our history?our past?are we saying that seriously the black race wasnt civilized as at the time of christ?and if we did exist, why is nobody curious as to what was happening to us then? what in the flying fu,ckk does a nigerian mean when he says 'we are all sons of abraham'?does that mean abraham was a black igbo/hausa/igala/yoruba man?wht langauages did our ancestors write in?95%of south east/south south nigerians dont know that we had a form of writing called nsibidi that existed as far back as 400 A.D...THE nsibidi system of writing is similar to the way the chinese write...wat if our history was written in this language...we allowed the white man to cart away all this with the words that its all pagan stuff anD should be burnt....

more on nsibidi can be found here
https://www.nairaland.com/2002137/nsibidi-original-nigerian-writing-script

why should i as a black catholic pray to saints who were born in europe to intercede to God for me when i have a black queen, Queen Nzinga (i will copy out excerpts about this wonderful queen from page 7 of the thread below in my next post) who reigned in the 1700s and led her armies to free black slaves.why re we black catholics/christians not honouring this womn but we honour fatima/maria/esther as saint?did they fight for black people?

READ THE THREAD BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams

tHis is also ineresting

what is OUR HISTORY?the bible?why is it that i know that i know more about the crusade wars waged by the british/christian knghts against the muslims from the year 1090 A.D but i have no idea of the whereabout of my black ancestors in those times? the chinese/indians have their own history also?WHY THE HELL IS THE BLACK MAN NOT ASKING QUESTIONS?? the next time someone says we are descended from abraham,i will put out a contract on that person

cc sukkot

Joavid:
@sukkot, I know this is a bit off topic but I would like your input.

So you know the birthright promise God made to Abraham( promises of a great nation and all) and the promise God made to David (that the throne shall not depart from his household).
And our God keeps his promises right?

So I was a couple of stuffs and I think The United States and Britain fulfill the Birthright promises of a great nation and a company of nations. Both countries own, or did own, the gates of their enemies. The throne of David is seated in Britain. Christ was born in the house of Judah as promised.
God has kept the unbreakable promises made to Abraham and David.

. No other nations, besides the United States and Britain, have owned or controlled all of the major sea gates of the world
. Britain - Gibraltar, Malta, Cyprus, Suez, Aden, the Maldive Islands, Ceylon, Singapore and Hong Kong were sea gates controlled by Great Britain for over two centuries.
Bermuda is still a British possession. the Caribbean. The Falkland Islands in the south Atlantic enabled the Royal Navy to be in control, the southern tip of South America. St. Helena, Ascension Island, the Cape of Good Hope around South Africa, Mauritius, the Seychelles and Diego Garcia etc.
· The national greatness of both the United States and Britain began at around the year 1800 AD

· The United States and Britain
are the descendants of Ephraim
and Manasseh.

So?

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
uzoexcel:
absolute balderdash

well i have stopped been a christian for a while..tryng agnosticism...its been fun.actually i have been doing private research on the black people,history, religion(devoid of biblical content) etc and its been an interesting ride....the average educated black man has keyed into the bible that he has lost his identity....ask an average black nigerian about his history and he starts with 'lord lugard amalgamated the north and south in 1914'...what happened in 1913 and backwards....where is our history?our past?are we saying that seriously the black race wasnt civilized as at the time of christ?and if we did exist, why is nobody curious as to what was happening to us then? what in the flying fu,ckk does a nigerian mean when he says 'we are all sons of abraham'?does that mean abraham was a black igbo/hausa/igala/yoruba man?wht langauages did our ancestors write in?95%of south east/south south nigerians dont know that we had a form of writing called nsibidi that existed as far back as 400 A.D...THE nsibidi system of writing is similar to the way the chinese write...wat if our history was written in this language...we allowed the white man to cart away all this with the words that its all pagan stuff anD should be burnt....

why should i as a black catholic pray to saints who were born in europe to intercede to God for me when i have a black queen, Queen Nzinga (i will copy out excerpts about this wonderful queen from page 7 of the thread below in my next post) who reigned in the 1700s and led her armies to free black slaves.why re we black catholics/christians not honouring this womn but we honour fatima/maria/esther as saint?did they fight for black people?

READ THE THREAD BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams

tHis is also ineresting

what is OUR HISTORY?the bible?why is it that i know that i know more about the crusade wars waged by the british/christian knghts against the muslims from the year 1090 A.D but i have no idea of the whereabout of my black ancestors in those times? the chinese/indians have their own history also?WHY THE HELL IS THE BLACK MAN NOT ASKING QUESTIONS?? the next time someone says we are descended from abraham,i will put out a contract on that person

cc sukkot

well first off you have to understand that there was nobody named abraham and the bible is a symbolic and allegorical book. so you have to be able to decipher it before you can appreciate it for what it is.

galatians 4 vs 24 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: << SO AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THAT VERSE, THE STORY OF ABRAHAM IS A SYMBOLIC / ALLEGORICAL STORY. POINT IS, WHEN YOU START TAKING THE BIBLE LITERALLY IS WHEN YOU START FIGHTING AGAINST IT. THE PROBLEM IS THE TRUE WISDOM OF THE BOOK HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE CHURCHES 500 YEARS AGO AND NOW EVERYBODY RUNS AROUND THINKING THERE WAS SOMEONE CALLED ADAM OR NOAH OR ABRAHAM ETC. BUT THESE ARE SYMBOLIC CHARACTERS. THERE IS A DEEPER MEANING
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
uzoexcel:
absolute balderdash

READ THE THREAD BELOW

tHis is also ineresting

cc sukkot

I sure will go through those threads.

And yea, over the past one year, I have tried to find, where does the black race fall in the whole scheme of things according to the bible.
What's our destiny and promise?
That's one of the reasons I started following sukkot and I would like his response on your questions.

As for African history- that was what attracted me to the culture section 2014/early 2015.

Am still reading and learning.
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin... of course noble sir, i used abraham as an example of the penchant for the black man to resort to the bible for historical lessons.

sukkot:
well first off you have to understand that there was nobody named abraham and the bible is a symbolic and allegorical book. so you have to be able to decipher it before you can appreciate it for what it is.

galatians 4 vs 24 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: << SO AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THAT VERSE, THE STORY OF ABRAHAM IS A SYMBOLIC / ALLEGORICAL STORY. POINT IS, WHEN YOU START TAKING THE BIBLE LITERALLY IS WHEN YOU START FIGHTING AGAINST IT. THE PROBLEM IS THE TRUE WISDOM OF THE BOOK HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE CHURCHES 500 YEARS AGO AND NOW EVERYBODY RUNS AROUND THINKING THERE WAS SOMEONE CALLED ADAM OR NOAH OR ABRAHAM ETC. BUT THESE ARE SYMBOLIC CHARACTERS. THERE IS A DEEPER MEANING
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by sukkot: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
uzoexcel:
grin grin... of course noble sir, i used abraham as an example of the penchant for the black man to resort to the bible for historical lessons.

yeah when they start doing that i just avoid them. you cant reason with a man who thinks a woman was literally pulled out of a mans ribs, or that a woman was talking to a literal snake. you cant reason with a man like that. its best to just move on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
excerpts from the thread https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams/

Kuba/kongo/angola

The record of over four thousand years showed that in each and every case where the rule of exclusion was relaxed and Asians or Europeans were admitted under whatever pretext, the ultimate fate of the Blacks was sealed . First a lone Portuguese came, "seekingtrade ." Who would be silly enough to fear a lone white man? And werenot the Kubans the great traders, always looking for new markets? Nor were the few Germans who came later any occasion for concern other than new opportunities for trade . The exploring expeditions up and down the rivers did not cause alarm . Trading relations with the Europeans were indeed established and were becoming more and more profitable .

The Europeans were not yet permitted to settle within the county . But no matter . They were, as we have said, long-range schemers . The pattern of worldwide imperialism had been determined long ago, andthe techniques of penetration and dominance were fixed and universally applied . So, instead of invading the country by force, something they were never prepared to do initially anyway, they ringed the country with trading posts along its borders . To these outposts missionaries assembled to form missions (for God and the empire) and were later followed by armed detachments, ostensibly to protect the trading routes and new markets from imaginary raiders .

Besides, the permanent center of conflict was in the royal lineage itself .The general upheaval after 1885, the year the European conquest of all Africa began, made it easy for the whites to enter and spread all over the country . The traders and missionaries were the first to take over the country by first allying themselves with opposing chiefdoms and opposing royal factions, urging on each to keep up the fight against the others . Indeed, the missionaries in Kuba were missionaries of damnation, not salvation . They wore the deceptive garb of religion but their activities were not only almost wholly political but were concerned with furthering the disintegration and collapse of this little black nation. They obviously did not come to help, spiritually or otherwise . They came to hinder, at least until the country was completely under white rule . Their next step, therefore, was to actually set up chiefdoms themselves,install puppet chiefs, and rule the country through the chiefdoms over which they and the traders had control!

Kuba was the African experience in so many important respects that it was taken as a case-study typical of that experience. We have therefore seen how many of the migrations ended after the people had been uprooted from one place after another. Those who went to thefarthest regions found what they believed to be a place of refuge, and began to build again as a separate, isolated society, slowly developingnew forms of speech and variations from the original culture . Others found refuge in swamps, caves and forests or deserts where the natural environment alone was an effective barrier to progress and an unspoken command to retrogress to barbarism . Still others, such as the Bushoongs, united with other tribes to form a new nation . Out of this new nation there emerged not only a new people composed of many diverse groupsbut also a new language similary made up of different languages and dialects . In spite of it all, the Kuban state was relatively secure as a black power entity until they allowed the whites to come in . At that point the history of the Blacks in Egypt and everywhere else was being repeated, and in exactly the same way . The Blacks -had learned nothing from their previous experiences with whites . The Blacks were therefore doomed to repeat the same big mistakes over and over, meanwhile losing both their civilization and their freedom .

White Devils
from the West

BEFORE THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY MOST AFRICANS ON THE,continent had never seen a real white face . Since in many societies all devils and other evil spirits were white, the ritual to ward these off was always led by chanting dancers whose faces and bodies were hideously painted with white chalk . That there were in fact white humans-living "white devils"-was unbelievable (probably few reports are better known than those of first contact where the boldest of the unbelievers would venture to rub the skin of whites to see if the "paint" would come off). Over a thousand years had passed since Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Turks had taken over Egypt, and Arabs now also ruled the Eastern Sudan . Arab-Hebrew rule was steadfast in isolated Abyssinia, while the Arabs along the East Coast, operating from their Zanzibar stronghold, had not themselves ventured far into the interior .Their Afro-Arab agents generally spearheaded slave-hunting operations.Ghana and Mali had disappeared, and now Songhay was making its last stand against Arab, Coloured, and Berber armies from across the desert . Even there where black armies clashed with invading white armies, the masses never saw white people . This refers not only to the countless thousands who fled upon the approach of enemy troops, but also to those who remained scattered over the country in their villages
Now things were changing rapidly and the people were becoming sharply aware that they were being hemmed in from all directions . To begin with, the Arabs were spreading out and penetrating formerly
forbidden borders of black states . They could therefore enter black territory from which Whites were barred . These Black Arabs (many were unmixed) confused African leaders everywhere, increased the
tensions and tribal wars among them, and helped mightily in destroying the independence of African states . Having discussed this in connection with the fall of the Mossi States and elsewhere, my return to the same subject again is to keep a focus on the race's self-imposed chains as well as on those imposed by the whites .
The Portuguese were the first white European people to arrive in West and Central Africa . They were not long in adopting the Arab strategy in dividing the Blacks against themselves-a strategy since adopted by all white people .

THE KONGO-ANGOLA STORY

The Portuguese arrived at the mouth of the great Congo river in West Africa in 1488. Their aim was to make their tiny European state into avast African-Indian empire . They had two men of vision to inspire the all-out efforts to realize the dream : Joao I and his son, Henry . Africa had been secure from invasions from this quarter because the Western world had believed that the earth was flat . Now the myth had been exploded when in 1434 Gil Eanes dared to sail beyond the area where the Atlantic Ocean was supposed to end and ships plunge into the void :He sailed around Cape Bojador . Thenceforth the Blacks of West Africa had to confront the "white devils" from Europe and the Americas .The Portuguese, as ignorant of the African people as they had been about the shape of the earth, were not prepared to find highly advancedstates there . The Kingdom of the Kongo was their first great surprise,because its political structure and expertly organized administrative machinery equaled that of Portugal or any other European state known to them . That system requires no discussion here because it followed the same constitutional pattern as that of the other African states already described . The Kongo's economic system of agriculture and handicraft industries, organized into guilds, was the same ; apprenticeshiptraining for all skilled occupations was the same ; and the general pattern of social organization was also the same as other African societies.

In short, Portugal waass getting in a position to take over this whole region of black states .Many historians and apologists for Portuguese imperialism in Africause the Kongo kingdom as the classic example of the Portuguese policy of racial equality . For did they not themselves declare this to be their policy? And did not the King of Portugal himself address the King of Kongo as "brother?" What happened was that the Portuguese captains had met . Kongo leaders, not just the King, who were in fact not only
their equal, but men so anxious to advance their nation further that they were willing for anything new and better than the white world had to offer . They took the Westerners at their word. They had painted their monarch as the greatest king in a world that had advanced to a pinnacle of civilization under the guidance of a universal religion that was headed by a Supreme Pontiff who was appointed by the Son of Godhimself. Moreover, this same Successor to the First Head of the Church, the Apostle Peter, would not only welcome the King of Kongo and his people in the great Christian fold, but would send missionaries and teachers to help make his kingdom the greatest in Africa . Portuguese records indicate that far more than religion and Western education was offered-material benefits, such as great wealth from trade, were persuasive.The Kingdom of Kongo, therefore, is a case-study of the processes of Westernizing the very first group of Blacks on the African continent .' This, however, was only one of the means to a much greater end .Nothing could have been farther from Portugal's real objective than bringing Christianity and a higher civilization to Africa . "Christian civilization"served as the charm words in the white man's magic with the incantations which hypnotized both his victims and himself : They believed they were being introduced to a better life, while the latter convinced himself that even the enslaved people were better off under the white standard for civilization-besides which there was no other .He was, therefore, serving God himself in Africa ; for did not the churches throughout the Western world so proclaim? And were not the Christian missionaries the most effective servants of empire? The court at Lisbon had planned well. For such a mini-state as Portugal an ambition for an empire bigger than the continent of Europe, and then daring enough to operate the plan-this must compel a degree of admiration for the kind of Caucasian genius and uninhibited aggressiveness that enabled very small groups of men to go forth and dominate almost all the people on this planet . Portugal's presence in West and Central Africa aimed at nothing less than building an empire across africa from west to east (from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean) a vast swath across the continent that would also serve directly as the imperial highway connection with the projected Indian empire . The African-Indian empire was Portugal's grand design. The Kongo interlude was merely a needed stepping-stone and base of operations . But they were smart enough to realize that the foundation for a permanent empire in the land of another people, built with their own sweat and blood, would be more successful if the minds of the people could be captured first . One did not go in with guns blazing . Only fools did this, except in cases where the "natives" were too damn smart and saw through every scheme, no matter how shining the Cross or how white the extended hand . In such cases it was their own fault, yet for their own salvation, that Christian cannons had to blast away . First of all, however, the really big thing was to change the Blacks into the white
----------------------------------------------------------

uzoexcel:
absolute balderdash

READ THE THREAD BELOW

tHis is also ineresting

cc sukkot

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
more excerpts from the thread https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams/

Notes

1. The ancient Ethiopian Church (in Makuria and Alwa) had no conscious Westernization program beyond the changes in names, and these, like those of Jews, were Bible names . man's image-a process, previously mentioned, which caused Blacks to reject and become ashamed of both their culture and themselves, the only people on earth to do so . This is why it is important to have a close-up look at the process of Westernization in the Kingdom of Kongo where it began . The missionaries began their work on kings and notables . There was nothing new in this approach. Indeed, the Kongolese were so anxious for the new education and its vehicle, Christianity, that the priests
found their tasks easy .First of all, to become a Christian one had to be baptized and given a "Christian" name . Christian names were Western names, and they all took the form used in the conquering country . The first Kongolese King to become a Christian was Nzinga Kuwu in 1492, taking the Portuguese name of Joao I . Hundreds of other Blacks immediately followed his example-princes, chiefs, ministers and some of the masses . The most notable Kongolese kings who became "Black Portuguese" were Affonsos, Alvares, Dom Pedros, Diogos, etc . Overbearing Jesuit Fathers were
installed as councilors to the king . The idea of divine kingship was promoted through the anointment and crowning of kings by Portuguese bishops . Kings now ruled as "sons of the Church," chosen by divine decree to serve it . This meant serving the Portuguese by meeting their demands-always made as friendly suggestions from brothers who were "equal in Christ .
----------------------------------------------------
Notes
[b]
In fact, it was this very transforming external influence that played a decisive role in first destroying the best in African civilization while at the same time giving worldwide publicity to all remaining elements of barbarism that could be found . The new masters of the continent were in the position of all-power and could, therefore, make their viewpoints the viewpoints of the world . The system of reducing Blacks to nonpersons was so thoroughgoing that not only did the various people of the world regard them as such, but-tragedy of tragedies-the Blacks themselves came to feel inferior and to hate themselves and all of their kind . Magic? Here, indeed, a magical thing had happened since these whites who called themselves Portuguese had arrived . As the 15th century moved on toward the 19th, the Europeans became less and less "white devils" and more and more white masters, backed up by awesome firepower . "White" was no longer the face of evil in the Black world . 'It had changed places with "black ." Now "black" was the badge of evil, all that was bad-even bad luck . To make a whiteman look evil you had to dress him in black ; life's final tragedy, death,called for mourning in black ; happy events, such as baptisms and. weddings, required the wearing of white . God Himself, being white, had cursed the Blacks and made them the "servants of man"-man being white man, for was not he made in the "image of God?" To worship God, in effect, was to worship the white man . A volume could be written on the scores of these little psychological gimmicks that are now so deeply embedded in cultural thought that they are taken as a simple matter of course and require no comment . Yet they are the subtle weapons which have been more devastating in Conquering the Blacks and reducing them to an inferior status than armed might . caucasian victory- was complete and seemingly permanent when the Blacks throughout the world joined the whites in glorifying all things white and condemning all things black, or even tinged with black, including themselves.Here we are at the very heart of the "race problem," this selfabnegation, self-effacement, the loss of self-identity by cutting their roots with the past and thereby losing the very links with their history
from which a people draw strength and inspiration to move forward to even higher ground and, in fact, the reason for being . In short, in the incongruous attempts to replace his own values with those of the white man, the black man lost his own personality and, therefore, his manhood-almost absolutely[/b] . Nearly five hundred years have passed since the first Europeans landed on the coasts of West Africa and their phase of transforming Blacks from men to half-men began . Yet even with this long background there are countless millions of frustrated Blacks, frustrated by the perpetual annoyance of the blurred vision and the blank wall as they struggle to see life through the blue eyes of Caucasians .
The status of African people throughout the world remains too precarious to deal with their history by merely chronicling important events . The situation demands that greater efforts be made to determine the meaning of those events, their effect on the people, the overall change in the direction of history, and what new directions -the race must take . The major and immediate Portuguese aim in Africa was not the conquest of Blacks; rather, their first aim was to destroy Arab power in Africa and the Islamic control of just about all of the overland trade routes to the East . For this cause Columbus had sailed, and other European nations took to the high seas . The Portuguese sought to usereligion as the usual spearhead . That Christian states were in Africa
from the earliest times had not been completely forgotten .'

The Portuguese Christianization of the Kongo created something more than chaos . It was a revolting mess, no matter from what angle it is viewed . To begin with, priests were not only among the leading slave
traders, but they also owned slave ships to carry the "black cargoes" to distant lands . Priests also had their harems of black girls, some having as many as twenty each. They were called "house servants" by these "holy
fathers." the great majority of the whites were the scum of the land from whit] they came . Even the half-educated priests were generally of the very Inbreeding character, morally and otherwise . The slave situation
became more and more desperate and out of hand as every white man down to to lowly worker became a trader . The builders sent over to erect fortifications and other permanent installations for the Portuguese
stone an, brick masons, carpenters, engineers, painters, metal and other craftmen) were all slave traders . Sailors and unskilled Portuguese laborers had their own quotas of slaves, especially slave girls . For let this
truth emerge from the many facts which are buried, and let it stand out clearly : One of the main attractions that drew thousands of white men was their unlimited sexual freedom with all the black girls and women
who were enslaved and helpless in the power of their masters . These "wholesale raids" on black womanhood continued to swell the mulatto population the majority of which, as in the case of Egypt and the Sudan, became the faithful servants and loyal representatives of- theconquering races to which their fathers belonged .

For those who require the specific details and examples of just how advancing black states were destroyed throughout the African continentand want the facts repeated over and over again, here then is still another example in both Angola and the Kingdom of Kongo . The strategy for destruction seldom varied, giving added weight to my concept of a Grand Caucasian Consensus on matters concerning nonwhite peoples . The aspect now under discussion was the practice of having white groups spread out over the country into the various
provinces, heavily ladened with gifts of goodwill, and getting themselves attached to the courts of local chiefs as friendly advisors who were going to guarantee the security of the chiefs and their people, and even
extend their power over other peoples, all of which would make great riches for the chiefs . A few old guns replacing spears seemed to be sufficient evidence that these whites were indeed saviours as well as friends .

(The French name for them was agents provocateurs . The American name would have been C .I.A or A.I .D .) No matter how strong and effective the administrative machinery of the central government at San
Salvador had been, it was being undermined and destroyed by the well planned European activities in the provinces-the identical activities that had been carried on in the Egyptian provinces three thousands
before, in Kuba, and would be repeated all over Africa . The aim was to provoke war between the Black, pitting the gun-armed groups against those who only had shields and spears, and thus skyrocketing thenumber of captives for slavery from a few thousands into millions . Not only were whole villages destroyed, but entire provinces were depopulated and their formerly proud and free citizens were marched off in chains, collared and joined together by heavy poles-as though the chains that bruised and bound hands and ankles were not enough .

As the slave raids spread throughout Angola and Kongo, the Blacks continue to flee overland and up the rivers toward the central and southern areas of the great savanna regions and the lakes . Some, as we have seen in the case of Kuba, found security long . enough to rebuild remarkable states again, others found security only in the hidden recesses of decay and decline
For every two million Blacks enslaved over a million died . The record indicate rather clearly that many millions preferred death to slavery. I just said the record indicates," but you will never find a single Portuguese,
Dutch, Spanish, English or American document that explicitly says arsuch things . The archives in Lisbon are rich to overflowing with African documents going back 500 years . By wading through a greatmass of much written records the historian often gets a picture that was not intended for painting and messages from the same documents which were not sent-which is merely another way of saying again that written documents often reveal far more than their authors intended . You will therefore search in vain for an account written as the following :

" . . .It is not true that all women, and even children, were likewise marched in chains ; this would have been unnecessary anyway because we hadearned that these black women are so loyal to their men that
they would follow them even into hell . Capture their men and you did not have to capture them . Yet many of these same women would seek death directly by attacking us and our armed guards . These, of course
were beaten and chained the same as male slaves . . . Another problem was the large number of suicides during the two-hundred mile trek to the slave pens on the coast . The greatest number died from poison
which hundreds of women would conceal on their bodies for the purpose, passing it to friends and kinsmen in the darkness of night before giving it to their children and finally taking it themselves . All this slowed us down during the night when we should have moved fasterbecause it was cooler . Yet the dead and the dying had to have their chains chopped off from the living . Many babies were deliberately smothered to death by their dying mothers . . . We do not believe that the other deaths were caused by the long march as some allege . For
while it is true that we ourselves are carried in hammocks, the bearers changed every ten or fifteen miles . The biggest and strongest boys are selected to carry us . They are usually between twenty and thirty years
old. They also collapse sometimes, but only five have died during this year . It must be remembered that these Blacks are quite used to walking very long distances with heavy burdens . . . There are many problems in
this business. The captains, taking it easy on the coast, are always complaining about our slow movement and the many weeks it takes on the march. They never take into account how much we are slowed down by
tramping and stumbling over the skeletons and rottening dead bodies of slaves that went along these trails before us, sometimes years before us. The stench of those who died recently is unbearable, yet we bear it .
We also lose much time trying to find routes free of the dead and dying . Then there are scores and scores of perfectly healthy Blacks who drop dead without any apparent cause . Some say they die out of sheer
spite-another way of defeating us . . . We work in fear, for our guns are often useless in the increasing number of ambush attacks along these death-ridden trails . And while the Kongolese kings now harass us in their attempts to check the spread of the trade, the real danger is in the Angola region, the region of the Black Terror in the form of a deathdefying black queen, Ann Nzinga. Who ever heard of a woman general,
leading her armies in person? The truth is that she is the greatest military strategist that ever confronted the armed forces of Portugal . Her tactics keep our commanders sweating in confusion and dismay . Her
aim is nothing less than the total destruction of the slave trade . To this end, and what alarms us most, she has developed a system of infiltratingour black troops with her own men, causing whole companies to rebel,
desert, and join her armies in what she calls a'War of Liberation .' Portuguese,casualties are always heavier than reported, for she stages surprise attacks with lightning speed, always aiming first to capture guns and
cannons . And while we now surround ourselves with armed guards on these long marches, we never know how many of our black soldiers are the Queen's own men! . . .
"

This would have been a true account up to 1663 when the forty years of unremitting warfare that Queen Nzinga waged against the Portuguese to free Angola ended with her passing . Africa had lost her greatest
daughter, the slaves their greatest emancipator . Where is this explicitly written? Nowhere .

It has been pointed out that Affonso was himself a statesman, and far from being a mere puppet in the hands of the Portuguese . Even though the process got under way with his conversion to Christianity and the
replacement of his own African name with a Portuguese one, he was awakened by the Code, and began to resist and reject those provisions which were designed to make Africans Black Portuguese in the name of
Christ, while destroying their sovereignty at the same time . The fact that the enemy prevailed in the end does not detract from his stature as a great African .

Queen Nzinga was not the only African abolitionist . It just happened that in her case she was not only involved in treaty negotiations of record, but operated over so many Angolan areas that she could not easily be excluded from history . The Kongolese opposing their kings were fighting both slavery and the Christian Church that promoted it . Even the broader education they all so passionately desired turned out to be a farce, another Western bait . The "schools," rigidly restricted in number and attendance, were little more than Catholic catechistic classes, under semi-literate priests who were themselves not only slave dealers, but the personification of all that is meant by corruption and immorality . All of Affonso's efforts to get at least one good school established in Kongo were blocked . For one thing, widespread education of
the Blacks was not really intended ; that would have meant sending welltrained teachers instead of the unwanted dregs of Portuguese society .

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by DrinkWater10: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
cocolacec:
The Economist Magazine 2016 Front Cover,What does it mean?
The Actual Printout

FULL COVER BEFORE PRINT

Sukkot your food Don land.
Wrong post
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by Nihilist: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Ed Woodward is at the far left ,putting on eye glasses just next to the masked man.
Or could i be wrong?
cc
Nihilist
Chelseafan

Yeah you're wrong

That's the French President - Francois Hollande
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by DrinkWater10: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Yeah you're wrong
That's the French President - Francois Hollande
thanks
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by baby124: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari is a key player in the world economy. It shows that whatever decision he makes can have a ripple effect. We have to selfishly look out for ourselves and work in our self interest only. It will be a tough fight, but if determined we will be ok and get the respect we deserve.

1 Like

Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by tpiar: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Wrong post

how so?
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by uzoexcel(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
more excerpts from the thread https://www.nairaland.com/872006/destruction-black-civilization-chancellor-williams/

page 7 contains details of queen nzinga's exploit

Ndongo, Ann Nzinga .
QUEEN NZINGA:
THE UNCONQUERABLE

The People were actually rallying behind the King's sister Nzinga, who had opposed him for engaging in the slave trade .
Greatness was born out of the savage oppression of the Africans and out of that oppression it grew like a giant . Just why the Portuguese drew so much blood with the lash from already chained and helpless slaves is
beyond all human understanding since, if for no other reason, the victims were "articles of commerce" and the source of the very riches slavers sought. Besides, over half of the captured Blacks died before reaching their destination . Self-interest, then, should have stayed the murderous hands of the slavers . Nothing did, and that fact was one of the reasons that Queen Nzinga said that the real savages in Africa were the whites . They created the conditions that brought her to the fore .'

The Portuguese had suffered a disastrous defeat by the Blacks, but the official version,
and excuse, was that there was "general illness" in their ranks . Yet the Portuguese insisted on holding Kabasa . The Africans therefore rejected peace proposals as a trick and the war was resumed in a land of famine
where food crops and the slave trade itself had come to a standstill . In this desperate state of affairs, the fighting somehow continued, with both sides obviously weakened and in disarray . It was during this
period, in 1619, that a new Portuguese commander managed to murder over a hundred chiefs . At this point the Pope intervened, insisting that the wholesale slaughter be ended and peace be pursued . In 1622, a new
governor was sent from Lisbon to make peace . Portugal had been appointing "governors of Angola" for over forty years without having control over it .
The peace conference was held at Luanda . [b]The black delegation was headed by the country's ablest and most uncompromising diplomat, Ann Nzinga, not yet queen, but sister of the king-the woman power behind a weak king, and the one responsible for inspiring the people to continue the war of resistance when every hope was gone, unless she herself had become their last hope . But even before the peace conference began, and at the risk of wrecking it, the governor's Caucasian arrogance could not be restrained . He had decided on a studied insult at the outset by providing chairs in the conference room only for himself and his councilors, with the idea of forcing the black princess to stand humbly before his noble presence . He remained seated, of course, staring
haughtily as she entered the room . She took in the situation at a glance with a contemptuous smile, while her attendants moved with a swiftness that seemed to suggest that they had anticipated this silly behavior by
the Portuguese . They quickly rolled out the beautifully designed royal carpet they had brought before Nzinga, after which one of them went down on all fours and expertly formed himself into a "royal throne" upon which the princess sat easily without being a strain on her devotedfollower . Yet she rose at regular intervals, knowing that other attendants were vying for the honor of thus giving to these whites still another
defeat . I gather from the different ways this incident is reported that the Western mind is unable to grasp its real meaning . Some historians saw it as a cruel and inhuman use of slaves, ignoring the fact that Nzinga's
chief claim to fame was that she was the greatest abolitionist of slavery, that she herself had no slaves and, indeed, had not the slightest need for any. One reason might be that she was so much loved and even blindly
followed by her people that it was believed that all would die, to the last man and woman, following her leadership . Such were the men, not slaves, who gladly formed a human couch before the astonished Portuguese for their leader .[/b]

She faced the Portuguese governor and spoke as a ruler of the land, and not as a subject of the king of Portugal . She did not recognize the man in the big chair as governor because she did not recognize the existence of a Portuguese "colony of Angola ." She only saw before her what her people had seen approaching their shores over a hundred years before- pompous white devils bent on the destruction of the nonwhite world . The Ndongo terms for peace were presented as uncompromising demands, and it was clear from the beginning that the Portuguese would have fared better with a man . For before any kind of treaty was signed Portugal had to agree (1) to evacuate Kabasa and all nearby fortifications ; (3) all chiefs who had become vassals of the Portuguese king were to be freed and enabled to return to former tributary status at home and, finally, the important concession Nzinga made was to return the Portuguese prisoners-of-war she held . The treaty of 1622 was supposed to end all fighting in the whole West-Central region . But the governor, as though to make up for his defeat in the peace negotiations with Nzinga, marched off, almost immediately, to invade Kongo again .
The treaty then became dead insofar as its execution was concerned .But Nzinga's brother died the next year and she became Queen of Ndongo. The distressed Portuguese, in order to discredit her, put out the story that she had poisoned him . And while there was not a scintilla of evidence or any basis at all for the concoction, historians have shown their unbiased objectivity by faithfully carrying on the charge for over three hundred years . Yet, if lying is a legitimate aspect of warfare, the Portuguese may have felt justified in trying to destroy such an implacable foe in any way they could .8 Their greatest trouble was yet to come .
Nzinga became queen in 1623, and went into action at once . Her first major move was to send an ultimatum to the Portuguese authorities demanding the immediate execution of the terms of the treaty, otherwise war would be declared . While the Portuguese were preparing to meet the Queen's armies, the Dutch fleet appeared as a new threat . The Dutch, themselves great slavers, certainly did not come as liberators of
the hard pressed Blacks . Their aim was to break the Portuguese monopoly and secure their share of the slave trade and the mineral wealth of West and Central Africa . To further these ends, they used the Blacks as other white peoples did and still do . No time was lost in forming an alliance with Pedro 11, King of Kongo, in his war with the Portuguese . The Dutch had already captured seven Portuguese slave ships at sea, sunk other vessels in the harbors at Luanda and Mpinda, and generally raising hell . All this gave Queen . Nzinga more time to
prepare for the inevitable . She even reversed her demands for a Portuguese war against the Jaga and formed a military alliance with them herself. Knowing how very unreliable the Jaga were, she sought to make the alliance binding by promising to marry the Jaga chief, Kasanji, and adopting certain desirable Jaga customs .
Nzinga's greatest act, however, probably the one that makes her one of the greatest women in history, was in 1624 when she declared allterritory in Angola over which she had control as free country, all slaves
reaching it from whatever quarter were forever free . She went further . Since it was clear to her that white power in Africa rested squarely on the use of black troops against black people, she understood the first and
only carefully organized effort to undermine and destroy the effective . employment and use of black soldiers by Whites-the first and only Black leader in history who was ever known to undertake such a task .
She had carefully selected groups of her own soldiers to infiltrate the Portuguese black armies, first separating and spreading out individually into Portuguese held territory and allowing themselves to be "induced"
----------------------------------------------

The quiet and effective work of Nzinga's agents among the black troops of Portugalwas one of the most glorious, yet unsung, pages in African history . For whole companies rebelled and deserted to the colors of the black queen,taking with them the much needed guns and ammunition which she had been unable to secure except by swiftly moving surprise attacks on enemy units . The Queen's armies were further strengthened by the runaway slaves who streamed into the only certain haven for the free on the whole continent of Africa . To the Portuguese, Queen Nzinga had passed the last word in unheard-of audacity when she was able to
influence scores of vassal chiefs to rebel against them and join the cause of their own race .
This was too much . This woman had to be destroyed . It had come to that. The Portuguese sent their ultimatum to the Queen from their Luanda stronghold, Portugal's Lisbon in Africa . It demanded the immediate return of all chiefs, soldiers and slaves to Portuguese territory ; that is, all who had fled therefrom . Refusal would mean war, the ultimatum concluded . The fact was that a state of war already existed since the Queen's own ultimatum of the previous year . The Portuguese were afraid to move against her then and they were even more afraid. to move
against her stronger forces now, although they continued to give the Dutch threat as the reason for delaying the required all-out attack .

Meanwhile, the usual strategy of first instigating factional strife among the Blacks was by no means forgotten . It was just that there was so muchunity and patriotism in this dominant Angola state, so much fanatical
devotion to this "terrible Black Queen," that internal subversion was almost impossible . They tried to overcome all this by formally declaring that Nzinga was not legally Queen of Ndongo, the throne vacant, and
one of their own vassal chiefs, Aidi Kiluanji, was declared king. The Portuguese marshalled all of their forces on land and sea, their special river fleets in particular, to crush Nzinga before the Dutch struck again . But the Queen herself opened the offensive, striking first at the Portuguese puppet king and his forces . The Portuguese captured her principal island stronghold in the Cuanza river in July, 1626, thus dividing her forces and, by a swift encircling movement designed to capture the Queen, cut off her main supporting regiments and forced her not only to retreat but to withdraw from her country . Joy reigned at Luanda and Sao Thome. With Nzinga's flight from Angola it appeared that the black menace was over and victory complete . Aidi Kiluanji was crowned King Philip I of Ndongo .
The solidarity of the Blacks remained unbroken, however, and their loyalty to Nzinga remained steadfast . She was "just away a little while," and would soon return . Any child in the most distant bush could tell you that their Queen was "just away on business ." So who was this Philip? His name said he was a Portuguese, so he couldn't be King of Ndongo. All Angolan kings and queens were so African that they couldn't be tricked out of their own African names . The Queen herself had dropped "Ann" from her name when she discovered that baptizing a Black into Christianity meant surrendering his soul and body not to any Christ, but to the white man . And oral tradition further has it that the people not only rejected "Philip I," but made fun of the very idea
that he considered himself to be king . Their blind faith in their Queen and the certainty of her return, according to the same oral record, was not really so blind . Those who understood the coded drum messages spread the news that all guerrilla attacks which occurred throughout the land were attacks which were personally directed by the Queen and that, in fact, she was raising a new army of liberation . Her loyal chiefs and people in Ndongo were to stand by, ready .

The written record, no matter how slanted, supports the oral . For in November, 1627, she crossed the borders back into her country at the head of a strong army, made stronger and stronger as her loyal chiefs and wildly cheering people, including her fanatically devoted freed men, flocked to her standard as she swept forward to recapture the Cuanza stronghold held by Philip I and put him to flight . The Portuguese continued to be amazed at this display of black unity-an'd under a woman's leadership at that . Black unity was now seen clearly as Black Power, and that meant an unconquerable people . The Portuguese were resolved to break that unity and the power that developed from it . The revolt against them had become general as Nzinga's victorious forces
advanced. The Portuguese retreated to their own strongholds on the coast, giving the Dutch threat as an excuse and not the threat of being annihilated by the Queen's forces .

But as there was in fact no imminent Dutch threat, the Portuguese regrouped and strengthened their forces for an all-out war to destroy Nzinga and this time, not to cease fighting until this was done . They began by giving orders and offering a big reward for her capture, dead or alive . Their slave troops, still the backbone of the Portuguese armed forces, were given the special inducements of land and freedom for her capture . Realizing that such an all-out attempt to capture her meant that countless thousands of her people would die in her defense, she outwitted the Portuguese again by slipping out of the country, instructing her lieutenants to spread the word everywhere that she had fled the country and, mistakenly entering the territory of an enemy, had been killed. To give point to the story, there was general weeping and mourning throughout Ndongo, real weeping and mourning, because the masses believed the story to be true . So did the Portuguese. The
only reason for the war having been removed by Providence, the Bishop could celebrate a special mass in celebration of this special blessing, and the Colony of Angola could at last be organized after over fifty years of obstruction . All things now seemed to be happy and going well according to the original grand design .

Then in 1629 the Portuguese stood aghast when Queen Nzinga "burst upon them from the grave," sweeping all opposition before her .She brought in her fierce Jaga allies, apparently willing to do even this to defeat the whites . The Portuguese were completely defeated . She had not only retaken her own country, but had, meanwhile, become Queen of Matamba also, having replaced the weak Queen there . Nzinga was now an empress of two countries . She now redoubled her campaign against slavery and the slave trade by making both Ndongo and Matamba havens for all who could escape from the slaver by rebelling or otherwise .' Chiefs engaged in the traffic in nearby states now stood in fear of her wrath. The Portuguese saw "the handwriting on the wall ." In order not to lose every foothold in the area, Lisbon suddenly remembered that it had never carried out the treaty signed with Nzingain 1622, and declared that Portugal's wars against her had been unjust! High level embassies were sent to the Queen in 1639 in efforts to effect a settlement . Nzinga received them, listened to their protestations of eternal friendship, and went ahead with determination in reorganizing
both of the kingdoms and undermining colonial rule in areas held by the enemy . That every white man in Africa was an enemy of the Blacks was a matter about which there was no room for debate in her mind .

Even the holy robes of the priests in Angola not only covered their real mission as agents of empire, but also covered their insatiable lust for the black bodies of their helpless slave girls ." She had been forced by the
actualities of black-white relations to distrust all whites, along with their tricky treaties .

12 . For a more detailed study of Queen Nzinga, see Roy Arthur

Glasgow's The Warrior Queen, John Wiley Y Sons, 1969, and Queen

Nzinga and the Mbundu Resistance to the Portuguese Slave Trade,

scheduled for publication 1971 by Oxford University Press . Note in

particular the great difference in the account of the last days of the

Queen and that of mine .
Re: The Economist 2016 Cover Page by dvcfanatic: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
The 2 pictures, the cover and full page centers around the boy with the blue backwards baseball cap.
He is front and center, his feet appear to be the feet of the headless boy with the future book

He has a white horse on his head
The central anti christ is pointing a gun at his left temple, and a white horse on his right

The Formation is 2 triangles / pyramid / V's with the coach standing front and center.

He IS-REAL

Make sure you fill the shoes, face the judges/mirrored floor and you will see WE ARE SURROUNDED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items / Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.