Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View (11610 Views)

Ambode Unveils Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower (Photos) / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Why There Is No Light In Lagos - Eko Electricity Distribution PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by amolak: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
my people, these are the gigantic projects that is infront of us, let's support it, that is why we are clamoring for continuity in Lagos state.
my Igbo people, please support these developments. vote apc vote for continuity. Lagos and Nigeria as a whole can better than Dubai. Don't let's use tribalism to throw way our chances. we don't want abandoned projects in Lagos. It is now or never

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by amolak: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
u

3 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by amolak: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
who no like better thing

4 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even Oshodi and Ajegunle can be like this grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by amolak: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
more

3 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by EdCure: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Beautiful smiley

May God disappoint all enemies of progress and those who support them.

25 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Edunwa302(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Talk to our PBA first
Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by amolak: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
more, don't let's be enemy of progress

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
That Person that says Nigeria will not be great..Will not see water to drink garri...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by jaysniggs: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is why they want to vote for PDP tongue
So projects like this can be stalled and neglected! undecided
God pass una grin cheesy
We pass una

26 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Arsenella007(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
StunningCEO:
dis is what is driving yiboe jealousy.....see visionary leaders for sw....unlike erosion land... grin...so dey want to bring agbaje to destroy it.. angry

You can choke on your hate..

7 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by lomprico(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is it only igbos that are the non yuropeens in lagos?
U yuropeens hate igbos so much yet u cant do without us.

6 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by IGBOSON1: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Any Igbo that supports or buys into this project is an ass! You support this project today and tomorrow they'll tell you it's all theirs and that you should fuc/k off back to the east!

I can bet my bottom naira that the choice plots will first be given to the likes of Tinubu, his family and friends; then next in line will be his wealthy Yoruba kinsmen (after all they are the owners of the land); then the rest of us will be thrown the scraps to fight over! You can never get an equitable situation with this project as say like in Abuja......quote me anywhere!

I believe Yoruba and their Fulani friends are enough to sustain this project! Igbos should instead think home/think east as they've been adviced!

16 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Arsenella007(f): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
StunningCEO:

not all iboes r bad....but d truth b told most of dem r haters...n bitter pipul.....core tribalists... grin like dis 1...hoeosisi...aka....babyosisi....... grin...d we re wey dem don comot im pant... grin....old mankey

Thank you.. Now run along...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by myola777(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Any Igbo that supports or buys into this project is an ass! You support this project today and tomorrow they'll tell you it's all theirs and that you should fuc/k off back to the east!

I can bet my bottom naira that the choice plots will first be given to the likes of Tinubu, his family and friends; then next in line will be his wealthy Yoruba kinsmen (after all they are the owners of the land); then the rest of us will be thrown the scraps to fight over! You can never get an equitable situation with this project as say like in Abuja......quote me anywhere!

I believe Yoruba and their Fulani friends are enough to sustain this project! Igbos should instead think home/think east as they've been adviced!
the way u reason baffle me seriously, if i give u dirty slap now, they will say i wicked

19 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by solapex: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Oga all the lands have already been bought kk. Buildings are rising already. Visit the place to see for urself. It will blow ur mind

9 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by stronger: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
If this project is not a BOLD IDEA what is? Fish farming? Free wifi? LOL

Abeg Jimi is just kidding.

Vote for continuity of Fashola's fantastic work!

Ambode ni!!

16 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by StunningCEO: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Arsenella007:

Thank you.. Now run along...

muumuu.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Looks nice... Though I know its Tinubus empire, but its none of my business

3 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
and when they finish this 1 now it will take over from banana island.money where art thou pls locate me.God slap me with money,punch me with kudi.I must buy a property here. this z one of Gods prophecy 4 me.

but I will always love u over money
I will rather die poor than neglecting u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by omonnakoda: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Is anyone inviting Eboes to buy into it We are telling you to fvck off back to Huunaywee TODAY not tomorrow

10 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by austinkenneth: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
StunningCEO:
dis is what is driving yiboe jealousy.....see visionary leaders for sw....unlike erosion land... grin...so dey want to bring agbaje to destroy it.. angry

Igbos may benefit more than the Yorubas if the project flies.

2 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Na this thing dey chook chook those people from the land locked area.Na God go punish all of una.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Atlantian: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Then Warn your stupid Oba.
Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Brimmie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
CC: Lalasticlala Ishilove

The wall of Eko Atlantic is huge tho!

5 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by myola777(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Looks nice... Though I know its Tinubus empire, but its none of my business
another silly comment from empty brain

1 Like

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by PentiumPro(f): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why una dey display this thing, this is enough reason for some people to vote Agbaje in the hope that he will stall the construction going on.
Maka why?

2 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Horus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
amolak:
my people, these are the gigantic projects that is infront of us, let's support it, that is why we are clamoring for continuity in Lagos state.
my Igbo people, please support these developments. vote apc vote for continuity. Lagos and Nigeria as a whole can better than Dubai. Don't let's use tribalism to throw way our chances. we don't want abandon projects in Lagos. It is now or never

Post real pic and not graphic pic,moreover why do u want me to support it when i know i won't benefit from it?.

I also don't think the project can be stop,since we have a lot of investors who have sink in their money to make it work....

They will not allow their work to be in vein.
Re: Our Lagos Eko Atlantic (graphic View by Horus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015

Bridge (Eko Atlantic)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex LP Guber Candidate, Eze Oko, Demands Prosecution Abure / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.