Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

After The Eze Igbo Crisis In Ondo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / After The Eze Igbo Crisis In Ondo (792 Views)

Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The Eze Igbo Crisis In Ondo by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Them never give us feedback ohh shey akure still get Eze igbo? Abi them ban the man true true....
Hope my brave Igbo brothers will not let this go away like its nothing.

Just asking ni oo

1 Like

Re: After The Eze Igbo Crisis In Ondo by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Shey its still d same Ondo that r supposed to send thousands of Yoruba boys to Onitsha to learn apprentiship under the present partnership between their governor and Obiano?

Don't worry. I know my brothers.
They too will deal with their sons in one way or the other. Something they r supposed to learn in 7 yrs they will learn it in 15.
Do me I do u God no vex. unless Jesus touches the heart of my brothers dem go show dem pepper in their apprenticeship work.
Re: After The Eze Igbo Crisis In Ondo by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Shey its still d same Ondo that r supposed to send thousands of Yoruba boys to Onitsha to learn apprentiship under the present partnership between their governor and Obiano?

Don't worry. I know my brothers.
They too will deal with their sons in one way or the other. Something they r supposed to learn in 7 yrs they will learn it in 15.
Do me I do u God no vex. unless Jesus touches the heart of my brothers dem go show dem pepper in their apprenticeship work.

at least we are no longer having eze Igbo creating tribal wars for us again which is a good thing.... udo

(1) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Visits Lagos / FGM Aka Female Circumcision Is Dangerous / Muslim Youths Fast Becoming Vampires As They Attack Yet Another Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.