Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka (2777 Views)

Nigeria Won't Have Survived If GEJ Had Won 2015 Presidential Election – Soyinka / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu –Buhari / Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by orunto27: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
The Scheming for Biafra would have caused more damage to Nigeria than bokoharam and the Fulani Herdsmen s complicity.
Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by Blackfire(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Oga soyinka there are so many contradictions in your epistle.

Are u telling me after holly mallam tenure(4 or 8 years) we wont find corrupt practices?.
Can u swear with amadioha plus his brother sango,and there distant relation zeus that after buhari's tenure that he wont steal up to 500 million naira?.
Oga to u now the country is an eldarado, good. Can u shout sai baba where osun worker dey or in the filling station?.
We all know if jona had won, this country will have been soaked in blood of something and something *wondering who said that* .
Ah jona's conference was better abi, why not practicalised it's resolution?.
Anyway hope in 2 years u wont change your change mantra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by doctokwus: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=DecemberIV post=40830167][/quote]
Soyinka is just saying the obvious.
God saved us, but God also demands that justice be served.Its not enough to condemn Jonathan for his presidential misdeeds:#gejmustfacejustice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by deejayALFY(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2015
BRO I CONCUR TOTALY ALSO WITH STAND OF THE PROF....

IN BIAFRA I BELIEVE NOW OR LATER

LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATEs OF BIAFRA

#ProudlyBiafran

Iroh88:
Watch the ever confused IPOD louts and the Epileptic Donkeys who form the bulk of the Ogogoro Merchant's support base, the same folks who were clapping for the erudite Emeritus Prof yesterday, call him all sort of names today.

Soyinka, at this age, the least you can do for us is constantly speak the truth just as you have now. Posterity would favour you when taking account.

Jonathan was nothing short of an atomic bomb primed to detonate had Nigerians pushed the red button in the last election- but thank God for his grace, we rather used our thumbs to defuse the bomb.

Nigeria will definitely arise from the ashes again. I believe.
Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by deejayALFY(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=DecemberIV post=40830167][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by APCHaram: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2020
“And so very reluctantly, I want this on record, because I made it quite clear, I weighed the two of them and I said this nation stands a better chance under Buhari. And what has been coming out now? Look at all that has been coming out? Look at the figures (loot) which virtually hammer one into the ground just the sheer enormity of the robbery of this nation that is getting exposed progressively. It shows that we did not make a bad choice.”

When asked if he was completely satisfied with Buhari’s six months in office, Soyinka said: “Not totally but Buhari has proven that there is such a thing as a born again democrat.”

This old fool needs to be put down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived If Jonathan Had Won – Soyinka by Graxie(f): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
This one that went as far as insulting Jonathan's wife, he has become blind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency / Salaries Of Federal Workers / Who Is The JAGABAN Of Delta State Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.