Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) (51210 Views)

Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa / Burial Of Couple & Their 3 Children Who Were Poisoned In Imo (Photos) / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by haywire07(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
So her death is a waste , as Biafra is going nowhere

She even make up go heaven

God please don't let me die now until I grow very old
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by itunity007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
shocked o boi see bobi ooo
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by aviazuva: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
lawanson44:
Let it be written on her tomb stone....

Here lies Nkiruka...who was killed by Dictator Mumu-hamadu Buhari.

Buhari, one day your daughter Zahra will be folded in white bed-sheet on a wooden stretcher and be thrown into the sand for this.

Quote me to say anything negative and DIE before Christmas!! angry angry angry

Some of you just write because you can write without thinking.
For all you care, the shooter of the lady even if he is a policeman
may also be an Igboman.
You people should stop insulting our President because of your lack of
reasoning faculty.
what was the student doing at IPOB protest at Onitsha? Was that her school?
I only pity the guy that paid her school fees and those that could have
benefitted from her in future.
And as to whether she would RIP is not for me to decide
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
aviazuva:

Some of you just write because you can write without thinking.
For all you care, the shooter of the lady even if he is a policeman
may also be an Igboman.
You people should stop insulting our President because of your lack of
reasoning faculty.
what was the student doing at IPOB protest at Onitsha? Was that her school?
I only pity the guy that paid her school fees and those that could have
benefitted from her in future.
And as to whether she would RIP is not for me to decide

The shooter was a Northern Soldier. Have i satisfied your curiosity?
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
same sh!t everyday .... anyway check my signature for money making.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by herlonso: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Confessng:
I will never understand the reason behind putting up the pictures of a dead person's face ....

Is it to see how people look when they are dead or to see how beautiful they can be when dead ?

I just can't wrap my head around it
Tank u jare... i dnt knw d importance... dtz y islam d religion of peace condemn ds act
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by omegatwelve: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jee nke oma. Chukwu biko nabata mkpuru obi ya n'alaeze gi!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Chizzyblinks(f): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rest in peace dear nkiru....may God give u fortitude to bear the lost@vivian
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:

Your Nigerian a Police just murdered an unarmed girl and you are calling Nnamdi a Kanu who is in detention in Abuja?
My brother, if you have time and data, please watch Nnamdi Kanu's videos on youtube, this guy is a big time scam, he is instigating another civil war, in one of those videos, he sighted how South Sudan went into massive blood shed before they got their independence so also some middle eastern countries, the question is how many of his families has been killed!

Even Ojukwu said the call for Biafra and the struggle was In vain and would have seek a better option. He also added that it will be a big mistake for anyone to re-awake the struggle. If Biafra must go, then they should seek a better route. Nigerian Police/Army will flex their muscle and Vex their anger on the protesters because they are vulnerable, they have no weapon like Boko boys.

No sane youth should join the protest because anyone could be a victim.

This msg is not only for you but the entire Biafra land. You have reps, senators, governors, ministers, leaders I bet they won't lead the struggle because they don't want Biafra!

Rip Nkiruka.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by 1miccza: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is sad!! What a big loss!!!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by callmenow: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
This woman died because of trigger happy Nigeria security personnel. I understand that she was not for or against Biafra. She was not demonstrating or agitating for anything. She was just in the wrong place, wrong time, etc. There is no word from Buhari or the useless IG of Police about justice for this unfortunate woman. In Nigeria, life is cheap. NKIRUKA, I did not know of your existence until 10 days ago. And even though you have gone too soon. You will not be forgotten. Your name will remain in the annals of security personnel brutality.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by MICHOHAY(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
WHY KILLING INNOCENTS OVER UNNECESSARY PROTESTS?SEE THE YOUNG WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED DURING BIAFRAN PROTEST.THIS IS ABSURD.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
eeya
RIP
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Fraih(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You are showing a dead body my friend. Not everybody would like to see it.

You saw something like 'burial of... ', dont you expect to see a corpse? U opened the thread at your own risk!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by meziedc: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
My beloved sister may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
jaymejate:
They make up for her?
Anyway, as she starts a new journey, may she go in peace.

As the dust return to the dust now, may her spirit never go to the dust but ascend unto the heavens.
And may your Spirit stop the IPOB from this act

Rest In Peace!
amen!
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, Student Killed As Pro-Biafrans Protested In Onitsha (Photos) by Fireson: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
What is the matter with this Vivian of a girl? angry must you show us her remains? angry if she was your blood as you claimed, I'm sure you won't. Mtcchhhew!!!! Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car / Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.