Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? (450 Views)

the police should interrogate davido, concerning a case of murder/arm robbering / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? by ikorodureporta: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Listening to rainbow f.m.94.1 today between 8.30a.m & 9.a.m, a lady called from Ikorodu to complain about ACCESS BANK, IKORODU.

According to her, she enroled for d BVN some months ago at the bank, but after waiting without any response from the bank, she went back, & was asked to re-register around june...

After waiting without any indication from the bank that she'd enroled, she returned to the bank to find out what the problem was. An explanation she got was that someone else's account is already linked to the data she submitted.

She was now asked to re-apply, & when she placed her fingers on the machine to re-capture her fingerprints, that person appeared on the screen....

What do you think should be done to this Bank pls....
Re: What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? by Trunaijian: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Write a letter of complaint to the manager of the bank. Copy access bank head quarters, copy CBN Lagos, copy ICPC, copy EFCC, copy Nigerian Police. Let her make sure the cc's are on the letter. Then let her submit the managers copy of the access bank first and see what happens.
Believe me, before she leaves the bank, her issue will be sorted out and she may demand for an official apology If she pleases. Thank me later.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? by sluvy4tune(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2015
The account shud be block from all financial transactions until the issue is resolved

Simple.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Bank Concerning A BVN Mix-up? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Oh God, I hope Nigerians have not start playing rough play with this BVN already.

(1) (Reply)

What Governor Did To Central Mosque Burnt During Pro-biafra Protests / Nigeria Yet To Decide On Joining Saudi-led Anti-islamic-state Alliance / Dasuki Kindness As A Case Study To Foster Unity Among Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.