Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard (23838 Views)

Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Radio Biafra: Nnmadi Kanu Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
MrGerald:
I am still wondering what you gain from your slave masters-Hausa/Fulani that made you believe so much in a backward and failed nation like Nigeria, keep on dreaming, and I tell you what Igbo man can see sitting, you won't see it if you like climb the topmost mountain in the world because of your short vision and coward nature. by the time Igbos are free you'll be begging your slave masters to let you go, soon it'll be easier for you to enter your slave foreign land (UK) than enter Biafra

With your long sight you refuse to see T. A orji, instead you sent him to the Zoo Senate. Bros biko let's start from the igbo leaders.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pesuzok:

Did you omit the part where the dss got a court order to keep him for 90days

You also forgot to point out that the DSS got the order from a different court.

Keep defending Lawlessness!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by DerideGull(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
What peace is the insane federal government of Nigeria is talking about when the people are subjected to such inhuman torture and neglect? What is the essence of peace when the IPOB are choked of economic development? Maybe peace because certain sections of Nigeria are enjoying the resources of the country while a particular section is economically strangulated. I say to hell with peace. Nigeria will never know peace until the realization of Republic of Igbo land or reconfigured Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by davo3286: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
BUHARI IS AN IDIAT! angry
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by harrysterol(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
nertonert:
So they want Kanu to stay in jail even though he has met his bail condition just because he asked for the price of a Gun? Well, even the Nigerian police once charged a Goat for armed robbery so anything is possible
what will he be asking of the prices of guns for? Is he a military man?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by biodunid: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
The US would have set him up for a drone strike.

harrysterol:
what will he be asking of the prices of guns for? Is he a military man?
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Sanchase: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Even though Nnamdi Kanu is an Idiot, the FG has no right to detain him for so long for no just reason . He was exercising his rights as a freedom fighter but unfortunately he planned to fail.

Buhari needs to release him or arrest all the Nigerians who has one way or the other voiced their opinion on the way the country should be governened including Sanusi.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by yunusa2k2: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
richidinho:
Shame on FG
Shame on Buhari
Shame on Nigeria

i dont want the marriage again, na by force?

Den who hold you

1 Like

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by biodunid: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
PMB should have done what the US does to those preaching terrorism - point a Predator drone in his direction. http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/who-are-the-8-americans-killed-by-drone-strikes-150427?news=856342

Sanchase:
Even though Nnamdi Kanu is an Idiot, the FG has no right to detain him for so long for no just reason . He was exercising his rights as a freedom fighter but unfortunately he planned to fail.

Buhari needs to release him or arrest all the Nigerians who has one way or the other voiced their opinion on the way the country should be governened including Sanusi.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Which peace? With the protest going on internationally? I don't think so!! This bone is stuck in their throats...the Hausa/Fulanis just think they can act anyhow without consequences, well news flash for them...this is 2015, where's OBJ the Baboon who told Booooohari not to take the Biafra struggle seriously?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
biodunid:
PMB should have done what the US does to those preaching terrorism - point a Predator drone in his direction. http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/who-are-the-8-americans-killed-by-drone-strikes-150427?news=856342

That drone should be pointed at his misguided brothers FIRST!! Silly talk!
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by reuben79: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
They ar parent deline them wit home discipline and gud manner grin FG will giv thm teach them lesson......dey should go back to record 4m 1967-70 wat is happened to ojukwu,wat made him leave nigeria to benin repub......i jst dey laugh,dey go hear ham.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Meriekriss:
If indeed he is arrested because he just priced weapons, what stops his so called sponsors from getting another person to get the purchase done?

If anything, his arrest has only made him more popular, made IPOB have more sympathizers both from the local and int'l community..

Please release the dude....see how they are talking as if its easy to start war...

Meanwhile, his wife needs him oo..konji is doing her strong thing

Konji I doing her strong thing or konji I doing u strong thing?!!

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Meriekriss:
If indeed he is arrested because he just priced weapons, what stops his so called sponsors from getting another person to get the purchase done?

If anything, his arrest has only made him more popular, made IPOB have more sympathizers both from the local and int'l community..

Please release the dude....see how they are talking as if its easy to start war...

Meanwhile, his wife needs him oo..konji is doing her strong thing

Konji Is doing her strong thing or konji Is doing u strong thing?!!

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by callmenow: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
The beatification of mr Kanu has just started. The Fed should release him before Biafra becomes a genuine idea that the eboes will latch on to.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Meriekriss: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hey you..stop quoting me..

[quote author=BoleynDynaSTY post=40844703][/quote]
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Meriekriss: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=BoleynDynaSTY post=40844703][/quote]

Hehehehe..mad human being...You want to cure it undecided Iranu...
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
:DLol,nw u cursing me?
Meriekriss:

Hehehehe..mad human being...You want to cure it undecided Iranu...
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by LawrenceNdy: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Even their so-called FG is afraid of the man.
They should release him now for the intrest of peace, before 25 Dec,,,
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by theDEVILisHERE: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:
Na this kain overzealous acts from the DSS fit thro this country into another civil war. Why not simply ignore the guy like others did? Time for all to sheath their swords and let peace and diplomacy prevail. Everything no be gra gra.

Biafra wil be restored
Weither in peace or in war

Just hope for the peaceful path
Cause there is no going back on this
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
chesterlee:

You also forgot to point out that the DSS got the order from a different court.

Keep defending Lawlessness!!

so what is lawless about getting a court order
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Meriekriss: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
BoleynDynaSTY:
:DLol,nw u cursing me?

Oh Yes...
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Leopardd(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pesuzok:

so what is lawless about getting a court order

When d one they first instituted got him bail, they didn't fulfill it, even with 3 different court orders for him to be released, when they saw the heat was much, they went to another court to get another order on trumped up charges.

Hello, obey the first one, by releasing hin and file any other charges if u want.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Leopardd:

When d one they first instituted got him bail, they didn't fulfill it, even with 3 different court orders for him to be released, when they saw the heat was much, they went to another court to get another order on trumped up charges.

Hello, obey the first one, by releasing hin and file any other charges if u want.

The truth is that DSS wants to keep him, and they will do everything legally to achieve their aim, that is not lawless
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by gemale(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nna men!!! FG stupid gan. Make dem free d guy joor. Dem no Sabi say dey just dey make am famous? As e bad reach, make dem giv am house arrest. My own b say make d guy no just die 4 detention o.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Justinah4real(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
prettyboi1:

Well, the federal government owns everybody including you and there is something called "national integrity " (I keep explaining this), the government's duty is to protect that otherwise,we might as well have just let boko haram dwell in the territories they have seized for sake of 'peace'. It doesn't work like that. How it work's that if you're tired of being a Nigerian,kindly follow the right process and don't expect any part of Nigerian territory to belong to you. So, if anyone wants 'biafra', no problem.... as long as you know that you're not going to claim southeast Nigeria as your own (cos it belongs to Nigeria and not any individual tribe) and also as long as you don't keep threatening to fight the federal government and kill people.

God Bless Nigeria.
Yes because of monthly oil sharing, u want one Nigeria, lazy yoruba man. Nigerians lying to themselves!!
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by CHANCEMAN: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Will detaining him prevent the purchase of the arms?
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by tuborme: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
The FG is just making this dude very popular...release and ignore him like GEJ did and nobody will hear of him. GEJ is truly a wise leader.
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Omambala1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
In the end, freedom shall come! I rep my country, the land of the rising sun!
Re: Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
They shud keep that mo'4ka till. The End of Days abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa / #EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.