Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m (1303 Views)

Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by blog4all(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
**Akpabio snubs police option, launches jungle search for him

ANIEKEME MOSES- UYO

A security guard planted by one Prince Ukpong Akpabio, cousin to Ex-governor Godswill Akpabio in his Shelter Afrique vault has absconded with a whooping 5 million US Dollars cash and another ten million in naira to an unknown destination.

A source very close to the ex-governor’s cousin disclosed this to our reporter Monday, saying that the said Prince Akpabio was out of the country, only to come back and discover his missing confidential security guard who, unknown to him, he had probably passed in the air space relocating his over N100 million.

Read More @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/akpabio-in-near-insanity-as-confidential-security-absconds-with-over-n100m/

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
I think forum users shud be educated on posting of links/source.

When we request for source. It means a credible national paper to verify ur claims.
Which one is killerpunch.com?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by GudluckIBB(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na wah o!

Money that will be enough to feed the hungry that's what Akpabio keeps at home.

The painful thing now will be at the snap of his finger, Udom Emmanuel will replace the money

Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by StOla: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Na wah o!

The painful thing now will be at the snap of his finger, Udom Emmanuel will replace the money

Its a pity.

The story is about Akpabio's cousin.

A lot of charlatans without journalism ethics have invaded the Nigerian internet with sensational fables and misleading headlines.
Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by Khd95(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time akpbiogrin

make efcc visit dis gee na,how can he ve such amount in cash

1 Like

Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by funlord(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
wink
That's my kind of sharp guy! M.c Hammer!
Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Great shocked
Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by omenka(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
A blog?? Nah, I'd rather pass.
Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by Opinedecandid(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Na wah o!

Its a pity.

I don't blame people like you, you only respond on impulse and sensation, I blame the carriers of false news and the fact that you don't read to digest which of the Akpabios the fake story refers to.
Re: Akpabio In Near Insanity **as Confidential Security Absconds With Over N100m by GudluckIBB(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I don't blame people like you, you only respond on impulse and sensation, I blame the carriers of false news and the fact that you don't read to digest which of the Akpabios the fake story refers to.

Wailers Everywere!

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos / Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) / See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.