Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect (31914 Views)

Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos Of A Woman Battered By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by airsaylongcon: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
If it was a policeman would have said good for him, cause they do far worse undecided but shes a woman never ever hit a woman lipsrsealed

Police woman don fvck me up before. Nobi say I no fit take her o but I respect the uniform. For me anything that a police gets they deserve it. I does not cares if male or female

1 Like

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by madgoat(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
See gobe... Useless police woman. Serves her right grin
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by robosky02(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
pisure or.........
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by nannyui3: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by bolseas(f): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
His Christmas rice and chicken will be taken to him in the cell.

New Year too....

1 Like

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
dason4life:
That is the reward for stupidity. grin
Female police trying to arrest a male
offender, in this type of country undecided
The DPO of that station deserve to be flogged. angry

ANYWAY . . . .
I am always happy to see those lazy, good-for-nothing people being dealt with. tongue
better luck next time. . . . Wonder Woman
she was detailed to arrest the woman not the man
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by adedayourt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
she was taught christmas lesson
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by MARKone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by solemate: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
But is it right for police to arrest someone else in the absent of the real suspect?

I just want to know
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by FuckTheMod: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make them free the man jor

Stupíd police woman Good for her.
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by warrior01: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am with Ocha on this one. He should have left her with one blinded eye. Foolish policewoman
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by kajoula(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
ijustdey:

* That Ocha’s wife had disagreement with their landlord which prompted the landlord to go to the police and report the matter.
* Dike was detailed to investigate and invite parties involved in the matter for possible settlement.
* Dike reportedly went to the house to arrest Ocha’s wife.
* When Dike did not see Ocha’s wife, she decided to invite Ocha to the station.
* Ocha reportedly told her that he was not the suspect and as such he had no business in the matter and besides his wife was not around.
* However, Dike insisted that he must follow her to the station and attempted to enforce her directive.
* But in the process, Ocha reportedly grabbed Dike and rained blows on her and she became unconscious.
* Ocha was charged before a Magistrates’ court in Ejigbo with assault under the Criminal Code and he pleaded not guilty.
* The presiding Magistrate, Mrs J. O. E. Adeyemi granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/09/police-woman-battered-while-arresting-suspect/

WHAT A JUSTIFIED MOVIE OF ILLEGAL ARREST..... grin
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by meforyou1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Deeejah:
Eeyah but why would a woman go to arrest a man alone? Shdnt she have led a team of men to arrest d suspect instead? Pele sha o! cry
she went to arrest a woman.
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by macaranta(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
She should have just simply stayed there and called for backup.
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by warrior01: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
meforyou1:
she went to arrest a woman.

Then what happened afterwards?
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by BetaSexLife: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
She must have listened to Beyonce's "Who Run the World..Girls! Girls!!" and Alicia Keys' "Super Woman" for her to dare attempting to arrest a man. She didn't know that it doesn't work that way
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahaha grin grin

What can i say?? She obviously got more than what she bargained for.
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by xtervaganza(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
If it was a policeman would have said good for him, cause they do far worse undecided but shes a woman never ever hit a woman lipsrsealed
she deserved it
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by stchinedu: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
HoodedCLAWs:
angry
You didnt see the wife and you decided to grab the husband so that you'll still estort him will bail money. Foolish police woman, well deserved akpako grin
that is the Nigeria Police mentality. if they don't see the suspect, they pick whoever is available so that it will go into record that they are "on top of the situation". Meanwhile, in the "constitution" of the Nigeria Police, a suspect is already a criminal even before a competent court of law gives the verdict...and any "accomplice" (anyone picked in place of the suspect), suffers the same fate or a lesser punishment...he\she pays heavily as bail. Anyhow, money must change hand. undecided
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by shreck(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Truth be told it is evident the police woman doesn't know shit about law enforcement.
You can't randomly pick on anyone who tickles your fancy.
The most damming part is that she went there without any kind of warrant.
Two fundamental laws are broken.
1, First a lawyer will easily determine the police lady was the one committing assault.
2, she should be charged for forceful breaking and entering since she wasn't issued a arrest warrant.
3, Since there wasn't any allegation against the man the idiot magistrate erred (I mean bleeped up big time)
4, the man should file a counter affidavit against the incompetent court for jailing him, just because he was defending his family (in this case his 3 children).
5, DPO or who ever sent the police lady without a warrant (and warrant can only be issued against the accused) the person don step on shit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by warrior01: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
She only wanted to impress the so called landlord after collecting money from to the so called landlord. Imagine in this age and time arresting a husband in lieu of the wife just because of the bribe taken. Remembered the first time I went to that particular station to lodge a complaint, was told to first pay the sum of 2000 for them to take the statement, bla bla bla.... Very useless people

3 Likes

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by DaBullIT(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na God catch am

Police , sars, CID dey always do like say them be God
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by greggng: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am not a lawyer but this case is dead on arrival . First the man is not the suspect why did she insist on arresting him? She could ve dropped a message with the husband demanding the wife to come to the station. . Again we all know how brutal our nigeria police could be when they wanna arrest someone. They man must ve acted in self defense. In a nutshell the police woman did not apply common sense. This is my submission. Click if you share my view

6 Likes

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by DjAduba(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keneking:
Poor training
pr
"Ocha reportedly told her that he was not the suspect and as such he had no business in the matter and besides his wife was not around and he was the one taking care of the three children in her absence." She (The Police Woman) should have left a note re-inviting the suspect to the station.

The woman Police was right by inviting Ocha, My reason is: there may be certain indications/possibility that He (Mr.Ocha) is screening the offender which is an offence according to the law.

Chai! Ocha don 4K Up now na 4 prison u go do xmass and new year..

1 Like

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by emekaonuoha(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
end time
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
DjAduba:

The woman Police was right by inviting Ocha, My reason is: there may be certain indications/possibility that He (Mr.Ocha) is screening the offender which is an offence according to the law.

Chai! Ocha don 4K Up now na 4 pyear..h.rison u go do xmass and new year..

You mean shielding?
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by sylve11: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
well deserved punches! cool
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by shreck(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
Even if any dumb lawyer choose to take this Man's defense, the magistrate (who's laziness didn't make him look at the matter before waiving the man to jail)
The magistrate can destroy his career.
Kai
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by sunny2k: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
i blame d superior officer dt detailed d female officer to go n carry out d task. knowing d type of country we r were ppl dont ve respect 4 law enforcement officers
Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by ministeriallist: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keneking:
Poor training

"Ocha reportedly told her that he was not the suspect and as such he had no business in the matter and besides his wife was not around and he was the one taking care of the three children in her absence." She (The Police Woman) should have left a note re-inviting the suspect to the station.
No, she can't leave without arresting somebody. How are they going to make money (bail) in the station if she goes back empty handed. Her intention is not to do justice but to arrest and extort money as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Police Woman Battered While Arresting Suspect by debetmx(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:

Including a policewoman?

The women are more wicked that the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) / She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.