Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat (1111 Views)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
UK: "I am Muslim, do you trust me enough for a hug?" faces jail for bomb threat
DECEMBER 9, 2015 1:20 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER

Awwwwwk-ward. Moderate until he wasn't. How did he come to misunderstand his new, peaceful religion after understanding it so well before?

Hug a Muslim

"Convert who protested outside Parliament over Syrian airstrikes with poster saying 'I am a Muslim… do you trust me enough for a hug?' now faces jail for threatening to bomb MP's house," by Richard Spillett and Keiligh Baker, MailOnline, December 7, 2015 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

A Muslim convert who protested outside Parliament with a sign saying 'I am Muslim, do you trust me enough for a hug?' is facing jail for threatening to bomb an MP's house.

Craig Wallace used the sign as Stop The War protesters came to Westminster for the vote on military action in Syria last week.

It stated: 'I am Muslim, I am labelled a terrorist, I trust you, do you trust me enough for a hug?'

But the 23-year-old, of Willesden Green, north London, is now facing a possible prison sentence after he threatened Tory MP Charlotte Leslie online following the vote.

Wallace, who calls himself Muhammad Mujahid Islam online, wrote on Facebook: 'I'm going to smash her windows then drop a bomb on her house while she’s tucked up in bed. You dirty f****** pig-s******* s***.’

On December 3, the day after MPs voted to authorise the air strikes, he wrote: 'I'm going to find her and show her what it's like to murder innocents. You dirty pig-f****** w****.'

He also described shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn as a 'war criminal' and a 'terrorist' the day after the Commons vote to bomb Syria.

His defence lawyer Abu Sayeed said Wallace had posted the messages after he had been out protesting against the Syrian bombing vote for 'two or three days and had very little sleep and had not taken his medication.'…

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/uk-i-am-muslim-do-you-trust-me-enough-for-a-hug-faces-jail-for-bomb-threat

1 Share

Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by chocolateme(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Donald trum abi na trumpet. . see wat u caused?!? angry
Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by DikSin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hell NO!

Moslems are terrorists. Period.

1 Like

Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by DikSin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just look at them... Bunch of Killers shocked
Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by cyprus000: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Donald trum abi na trumpet. . see wat u caused?!? angry
[size=13pt]
How did this correlate with trump's statement

Read and assimilate, before you dish out blame.
[/size]
Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trust you enough for a hug you said?You just proved yourself untrustworthy.

1 Like

Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
chocolateme:

Hmm

You trust him at your own risk. cool
Re: UK: "I Am A Muslim Do You Trust Me Enough For A Hug?" Faces Jail For Bomb Threat by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Trump - "I Will Repatriate Every Single American In Nigeria" / Prince Charles Is Gay / Putin Warns Citizens To Come Incase Of Wwiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.