Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation (31184 Views)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by calliope(f): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Op na wa to you oo..
Dis is a zoo where dar is no law and people behave anyhow
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nopeace4dwicked: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
PDP witch hunting
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by cocoberry(f): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
....... .. .
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by shaddoww: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am just afraid dis people will fight back n I remember PMB in one of his interviews saying "he wants to b remembered as d president who really fought corruption" but he hopes he would not be killed before achieving such. Pls let's pray for him

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by babadee1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:
What is good for "goof" should be good for "ganja" also.

The likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Sylva, Fawemi etc were rather rewarded and never been invited by the anti graft in spite of the numerous petitions.

Buhari's anti corruption campaign is bias on arrival.

Their time will also come, one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
EFCC no de try at all. Investigate and arrest. Wetin be all this invitation here and there. Mtchew! If na me dem invite, I won't go. Arrest me if u ve something against me. Yeye.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by dammytosh: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahahaa

Sir we need you to fix efcc. Just come.....
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
hinwazaka:
Then the EFCC should arrest him, its within their powers to take forcefully, anyone who refuses to make him/herself available for questioning.

Note: Oshiomole and some other big boys have started being fed special C-rice, that the late Audu Abubakar, ate to his satisfaction.

EFCC+DSS are slaves to many Masters.. PMB does not have the bite to order them to do their job.. I respect only Nuhu Ribadu.. at least even when he had Masters.. he did his job fearlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by BABANGBALI: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
abeg they should bundle him to their office jo,foolish old criminal
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by cytellProperty: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good, but when will they invite Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomole, Tinubu and other APC thiefs?
Halleydavid:
This is not a wise decision

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/674626840397500416
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by thundafire: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
even APC knws dat dy cnt touch Anenih cs Tinubu is free so likewise him
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
PDP members are corrupted, PDP member sre corrupted. But for so soon wi forgot that PDP set this corruption ridding agencies!

#mycandidopinion
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
how will he accept to go when efcc just invited ait chair and he was detained on arrival Aninih wise die but he should be go before dss lay siege

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Eyepencil: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
flokii:
Oga Magu... show no mercy
if na my papa sef steal... arrest am
zero tolerance to stealing & corruption
You mean if your papa steal for village?
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by akinladejo: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Never knew one could decide whether or not to honor EFCC invitation. Some people are sacred. Na for only yahoo boys body EFCC de get power. Naija I hail. cry
let them go and bundle him and lok him up.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:

The likes of Amaechi, Fashola, Sylva, Fawemi etc were rather rewarded and never been invited by the anti graft in spite of the numerous petitions.

Shift go one side. The operation is starting with those who controlled power and misused the privilege. If you have case against Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, sylva who were in opposition during the last regime, why not forward your petition to EFCC instead of spewing trash. Your comment is silly on arrival.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by martineverest(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Time for this man to fall.... He is the reason y my ethnic group is pdp-ridden

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Bigdreams(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Refused kwa?

Read: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business.
Check my signature.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by docadams: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
duwdu:

Abeg help me ask'am o! grin (But I know say na joke him dey joke sha.)

I pray make all of dem looters hear whien... when dem come this world again, dem no go ever mess up dem people's lives. Tufiakwa!

P34c3

Joke ke? OZAOEKPE is abaobaku to Anenih. They both hail from same kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:

@least they are fighting corruption if the accused is found guilty they should prosecuted.pdp was there instead of to fight corruption they encouraged it
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
he's forming Don jazzy abi ? they will soon bundle him to their office like a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by arresa: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
And when den arrest them now den go begin cry rule of law... I hope he rot inside kirikiri..

3 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Any body praying for Annenih downfall will grind to pieces
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by FuckTheMod: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
baby124:
Then drag him out. When he is busy raping the country blind he does not remember his old age. When His mates are somewhere enjoying retirement, he will be struggling to loot.
Don't mind the old foól

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by gebest: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
e don reach tony anenih turn, great

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
judiciarypalava:

y u always sound like a broken record..always mentioning Ameachi..fashola....Y not mention Gej,Akpabio,T.orji
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by Charly68: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
That papa na papa corruption ..per excellence

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by sonnie10: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
I no want hear say Niger Delta people don vex again. Nigeria has enough to deal with; BH, Biafra issues.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by godwin120alex: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
If I'm d one invited I will not honour it afterall PMB did not honour Oputa panel and Ameachi too did not honour Rivers Tribunal. Abegi don't tell me nonsense.PMB and his party are hypocrites and I know evil will befall them.Thou I don't support corrouption but detest d hipocrisy of dis administration
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by augustin600(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
See wicked people u want make dem do am lyk dansuki. Christmas don reach and una bad belle no want make he chop chicken. Abeg bros never come out ooooo. Make sure u do new year resolution and EFCC go 4give u.
Re: Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation by judiciarypalava: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
wellmax:

Shift go one side. The operation is starting with those who controlled power and misused the privilege. If you have case against Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi, sylva who were in opposition during the last regime, why not forward your petition to EFCC instead of spewing trash. Your comment is silly on arrival.

Brainwashing in progress, by the time they are through with your type, you will be worse than "almajeri" suicide bomber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC / Seven In Race For APC National Chairman / Adamu Garba Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.