Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : (1996 Views)

Help Me! I Have Been Defrauded By OZBULK SMS / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / I Got Defrauded By My Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by cyan2008(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
My Adeoye Ayoola of Nxchanger.Com, the owner of the website refused to fund my
LibertyReserve account after paying 100,500 into his GTBank account no 4814521031590 on 11/may/09. I think the man and his NXCHANGER.COM is fraudster

I have being trying to get him on phone but all to no avail. He switched his phone off and would not respond to emails and text message sent to him.

how do i get him pay back my money? Who can assist me? Please do help!

I need your assistance. My number is 08036730744 and my email is laddidiladada@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by mjay(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2009
this is sad indeed!!!!!
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by dinggle: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
Very sad indeed, but he isnt invincible, he can be tracked.
You need to report to EFCC so that he can be arrested and kept where he rightly belongs. I cant imagine how you even fell for such scam, why would you transact business online with someone without a physical business? Lesson for all to learn from.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by ifyalways(f): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
Do u have his picture or id?u can talk with the media house  undecided
Try other Nigerian forums and sites eg Naijarules,naijaryders, etc .it wud help others from falling prey to him.BTW,the bank shld have his details,why not go to the bank with Police?
sorry abt ur loss.I personally wud never send money to any 9ja i meant online Unless we meet physically.be wiser  for future dealings.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
another thing

POST PROF HERE

THE SLIP
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by nxchanger: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2009
Please help me for here another black mail

PLEASE HELP ME OH,

I SWEAR I DON'T RECEIVE 100,500 from anyone,

CAN YOU PAST YOUR SLIP OF THE PAYMENT MAKE I RUCH TO THE BANK,

PLEASE POST THE SLIP HERE HERE HERE

ELSE THIS IS A BLACKMAIL

Abi Wetin i fit do NL member
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by nxchanger: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
SEE WAITING I SEE AGAIN FROM ANOTHER FORUM I VISITED

Hello All, Please hear my case against a NXCHANGER. My friend told me about this company, that they buy and sell e-currency. That it takes them only 1 hour to fund one's account. So i visited the website of the company and found the buying and selling prizes of e-currencies. Dollar they buy at N155 and sell at N185. But i needed to buy some units of LibertyReserve which goes for N175 per unit. I ordered for 50 units of LibertyReserve worth N8750 through bank deposit to his account ( GTB, AC NO: 481XXXXXXXXX, Acount Name: Adeoye Ayoola) After 24 hours a voice called asking me to check my libertyReserve account for confirmation of the transfer. That i did and my account was really funded. I was happy. That gave me the hope that i have met another reliable Nigerian. On the 11th of May, i ordered again for 60 units of LibertyReserve worth N10,500 through the same bank deposit, and sent him my teller number and LibertyReservr account No (U1070293) as is needed to enable him transfer money into my LibertyReserve account. Uptill date i have neither heared from the NXCHANGER.com nor have my account funded. I waited for 2 days. My friend told me that they will fund it, that i should be patient. What i did was to start sending him texts upon text in case the one i sent earlier did not reach the company. i tried calling the number only to discover that the number is permanently switched off. I later visited the website and got the company's email address and mailed them, stating my problems. No response till date. I went to GTBank and found out that my money went into his account, and that the company's account is still active till date, which is an indication that the company is still doing some financial transaction with GTBank. My problem is: Is Adeoye Ayeoola of NXCHANGER.COM a fraudster [/b]or is it a case of his not getting information as regards money paid into his account by a customer. Or that the bank payment alert text did not get to him. What about replying mail sent to him via email. I am confused as what to do now. Does anyone know him, or have his functional email? Any your honest advice. My Number is 08036730744, and my email is[b] ladidiladada at yahoo dot com

ABEG HELP OH

MAKE HE SEND ME SLIP OH MAKE I CHECK MANY ORDER
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by nxchanger: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
NO SPOIL MY NAME

SEND ME PROF

WETIN I DO YOU YOU WAN SPOIL MY NAME

Because Good Name is Better than silver
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2009
n.xchanger:

NO SPOIL MY NAME

SEND ME PROF

WETIN I DO YOU YOU WAN SPOIL MY NAME

Because Good Name is Better than silver

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by nxchanger: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2009
I no understand your post MrCrackles

Make the past slip or even slip no for the payment of N100,500 that he said

I SWEAR i never receive that kind of money in my account,
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by mjay(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
there is need for proof in this case or else !!!!!!! the poster should have his slip please show it and lets verify, something is def wrong somewhere
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by cyan2008(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
Good Day All,

I am a good Nigerian and i have never taken interest in blackmailing any body.

My only apology to Mr Adeoye is the fact that there was a typographical error in
the amount quoted in my post. What i paid into his account was N10,500 not N100,500.

Here is a copy of the teller with which i paid money into his account on 11th of may 2009

Just have a look at it. U can very if i actually deposited into his account (GTB, 4814521031590, Acount Name: Adeoye Ayoola M)

My questios to NXchanher are:

Why did he not reply my text messages notifying him of my payment?
Why must he choose to switch  off his official business phone or rather change it?
When you get an alert that certain amount of money has been deposited into ur account, u should seek
for the ID of the depositor. Why did he keep quite for over 21 days now?

My only prayer to Nxchanger is that he funds my LR aacount. That is all .

I promise him that as soon as that is done , i will also tell the puclic and GTBank that he has delivered to me.

I am ready to give him maximum trouble since i have my teller and other necessary information.

He has never called me since he saw my complaint post.
let him call me and then we take it up from there.

Finally, i have no aim of blackmailing anybody.
If he had replied my mails and text messages, i would not have considered him a fraudster,

Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by nxchanger: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2009
NL PLEASE HELP OH
When you text me a message you make a payment of 100,500 which i did not confirm on my account will i send you lr?

I have Gt Bank Alert on my phone when ever anyone make payment i got message that some one just deposited to my account but i did not received any alert

Have Been to Bank and ask for my bank statement. and truly there was a deposit of 10,500 on the account on that day when i check my records but i did not receive ant alert about this payment

he has been doing business with us has he said and we have always been delivering with 24hours of payment, so am surprise sha

But in a nut shell Have called him now and we have agreed on the terms

My Bank Caused All This No Alert On My Phone When The Deposit Was Made,
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by cyan2008(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hi

He has called me and blameded  GTBank  for  not alerting  him of deposit  into his account.
He told me on phone today that he will   fund my account before on or before Monday. That he is
having much of LR right now. I agreed with him.

As soon as that is done, i will inform you public.
I have no business of blackmailing anybody.

I thank you all for genuine interst in my case.
Thanks and expect my post on or before monday.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
are you sure this is not a twist on the popular sting.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by damola1: 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
Nato, but of u have spoken well,

But my friend, Mr. Adeoye, I have 2 advise for you:

A. A customer lodge a complain as critical as payment, TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I mean, call him, call your bank, you don't even need to go there, call customer care, give them account details, they ask you a few questions and tell you whether money come in or not, don't try to wait, Nigerians are not used to pay now get later, if they don't get their stuff within a short period, they will feel duped!!!, this is where I feel you have screwed up, not doing anything, it's total wrong!!!!

B. Try and register a business name, it cost less than: 7k, it's better for you that way,

This two advise, I give you, I hope you hold on to it, it's from years from local and intl business experience. chikena.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2009
@Poster,Lucky u.NL helps sha smiley
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
This is the most stupid thread i have ever read in my entire life on planet earth.3 con men.Are y'all blind?These men are cons.Dubious fools.Why not settle ur grievances between yourselves,why on a thread?Gosh!Nigerians could be so gullible.Even cows who mooooo all day wont fall for this.Keep trying.Ify,wats up.Been seeing some of ur posts.U're cool.Lets be friends.Atleast one goodthing in a stupid thread.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2009
This is the most stupid thread i have ever read in my entire life on planet earth.3 con men.Are y'all blind?These men are cons.Dubious fools.Why not settle ur grievances between yourselves,why on a thread?Gosh!Nigerians could be so gullible.Even cows who mooooo all day wont fall for this.Keep trying.Ify,wats up.Been seeing some of ur posts.U're cool.Lets be friends.Atleast one goodthing in a stupid thread.
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
@jcgodfrey

Darn it! i was having fun playing along now you have gone and alerted them fools
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
What is LibertyReserve?
Re: Help Me: I Am Defrauded By : by iselectolga: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2013
SCAMMED / DEFRAUD OF $630 USD BY N-XCHANGER (ADEOYE AYOOLA)

Am here to complain of PerfectMoney Authorized exchanger called N-xchanger defrauded me of $630 USD, i place order to sell perfectmoney on the 27/10/2013 to N-xchanger. After all transaction done, he requested for prove of my ID with my full face capture, which i did and sent to him.

He refuse to Credit my Naira Account and never refund back my dollars to my PM Account. When i called, he never answered my phone calls.

Attached is the prove of my transaction with N-xchanger and also below is the details of PM i transfered to him.
Sent Payment: 630.00 USD to account U5703654 from U4721315. Batch: 38920420.

Photo Prove link : http://nxchangertransactionsphoto.imgur.com/all/

He close the ticket i use in contacting him for my Order without paying me or refunding me back my dollars (PM).
http://n-xchanger.com.ng Own by Adeoye Ayoola Defraud / Scam me of $630USD through Perfect Money.

Adeoye Ayoola should prove me wrong if this is not correct!!!

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Directors In Peter Ololo's Falcon Securities (n88.6b Debt) / Cassava Business Plan With 3/yr Financial Analysis / FOR A FRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.