Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive (1834 Views)

I Offended My Best Friend / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by malaria(f): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Valeree:
Dated a dude 2years ago who got so offended with everything the he complained about his job not paying enough (he's a staff in fed govt parastatal)
Hardly picks my call but gets pissed off anytime he called and i missed his calls.
Swears and shouts sometimes smashes his phone anytime his team looses (he's an arsenal fan)
Hates when other drivers over take him on the road, (he's a slow driver)
Hisses at me when I make a joke (he has little sense of humour)
Grumbles anytime he had to spend money on anything that is not him, I asked him for my gift and he told me its over ON my birthday.
And Yes, some of them are that way intentionally.
seriously babe you try
Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by tpia100k: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Haaaa so e pain me like This sotey i go do photoshoot grin

Its for me na grin

e no pain me sweetie, the problem is you have no home training so you must acquire it somehow.

1 Like

Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by tpia100k: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
mr mod!

sambarry's gifs are still there, remove them same way you removed my own gifs, thank you.
Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by EfemenaXY: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Valeree:
Dated a dude 2years ago who got so offended with everything the he complained about his job not paying enough (he's a staff in fed govt parastatal)
Hardly picks my call but gets pissed off anytime he called and i missed his calls.
Swears and shouts sometimes smashes his phone anytime his team looses (he's an arsenal fan)
Hates when other drivers over take him on the road, (he's a slow driver)
Hisses at me when I make a joke (he has little sense of humour)
Grumbles anytime he had to spend money on anything that is not him, I asked him for my gift and he told me its over ON my birthday.
And Yes, some of them are that way intentionally.

Such an unhealthy relationship.

You stayed with him for too long.
Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2016
It doesn't necessarily mean they're offended, but they can't stand certain things being out of place, and need some semblance of order and control. Tbh, I'm like that...to an extent.

It's the reason I need my own unshared, undisturbed space where everything is exactly as it ought to be, lol. You should see my closet! It comes across in many of my mannerisms too. I'm a bit of a control freak that way, and I can't help it sometimes.

It's actually hard to realize something's wrong, because everything seems to be going exactly as planned and it's only when it starts really seeping into your relationships and ruining your interactions that you finally realize you need to reign it in and take a step back. It's something that can help build you and hurt/break you at the same time, so you have to actively learn to keep it in check.

"Nothing [I do] is ever good enough for you" is a soul-crushing sentence to hear from someone/people you love.

1 Like

Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by crackhaus: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
tpia100k:

e no pain me sweetie, the problem is you have no home training so you must acquire it somehow.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2016
tpia100k:
mr mod!

sambarry's gifs are still there, remove them same way you removed my own gifs, thank you.
cry cry baby grin grin

After breaking the rules you cry to the mods grin

Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2016
tpia100k:

sharap ya mouth. If e no pain you why you dey wail to the mods like say your life depends on nl grin
Re: People Who Are Always Offended By Everything Aka Anally Retentive by SAMBARRY: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2016
grin
tpia100k:
mods, i want to see if you will delete this gif while leaving sambarry's own.

let me check the mod list, perhaps she is one.
grin

You need to be in the rehab grin

Don't you have a JOB? How come your life depends So much on nl for existence grin

E pain you reach to check if I'm a mod, yes I'm a mod,what Are you going to do about it? tongue grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wedding Cake Contract: Should I Give It To My Ex? / This Girl Has No Face But Is Capable Of Love (photos) / Love Has No Labels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.