Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Good fellows - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90400 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
ahnie:
ayam greeting..
i dey troway salute oo. for zino mind now she dey claim bigz girls, issorite. but seriously some of the agents/personnel that handled the bvn registration for some banks really made mistakes. just take am easy bikoo
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Udochee:

i dey troway salute oo. for zino mind now she dey claim bigz girls, issorite. but seriously some of the agents/personnel that handled the bvn registration for some banks really made mistakes. just take am easy bikoo
ok wee yaff heard.how z the FAM?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ranting time#I need to curb my 18months daughter's sabi sabi that woman wee not kee me.she wee not let me eat my agbalumo( cherry in peace)nothing I eat now in peace.

The other day...we boarded a keke going home.normally she usually have a seat to herself whenever we are going home everyday.

So that Evening she sat beside me,eating her orange(papa zino taught me that,we don't lick oranges,but eat them)while waitin for the keke to be filled,two passengers came,and were quarrelling on where to sit.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nutting concern zino o...zino was just busy saying....Haba Jesus nawa o.the keke rider turned and asked...madam what did you say?I told him nuttin.zino still repeated Haba,Jesus Na wa o.the two quarrelling dudes were just starring at her.they entered n we zoomed off.

As a preggy...you hav to FART.its a must,I see no crime in it.but my daughter won't allow me to disperse the fart out naturally.it is eida hmmmm mama zino don mess or hmmmm mama mess.the embarrassing aspect z...Even when her father calls to hav a session with on the phone,zino would also report to her father that...Daddy mama zino mess.she mess welwel.ayam thinking of buying big foil paper...wrap her as a parcel and dashin her out as gift.but I wee miss her...no body wee run small small errands for me like going to the cupboard to get salt n pepper for me when cooking time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haaa when she z in the mood for praise and worship,you wee laff taya.these are her songs album.

Take daddy father(take glory father)
Take daddy sun(take glory son)
Take daddy,holy goal,now n for evermorn' grin grin grin grin

You are great!
Oh oh
You are great!
Oh oh
Everytin sitting about you z great! grin grin grin

How can you bee singing and bee dooyin oh oh oh!

16 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
And when she wants to recite the national anthem...na that one you go laff belle scatter.abeg I cant type the wordingz,but its damn hilarious.
Pls God Mr ahlez should be granted a break to come visit his family!

Sometimes zino would just give me a startle....oya mama zino run...i say run now.for Allah sake...how can I bee runnin like that wen nutting z after me.i should bee running with my big belle abi?

Choi I cant wait to offload com early may,carrying pregnancy,also blessed with my sabi sabi madam no easy.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Quintee I sight you.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
We were having a little discuss this morning...due to the severe harmattan,I decided to push further!

Me...zino how are you?
Zino...fyn!
Me...What z your name?
Zino...pretty,pretty zino!
Me...Are you pretty!
Zino...yes!
Me...how old are you?
Zino....6months(puhahaha 6months indeeed)Me...zino where are you from?
Zino...Ossissa
Me...where z ossissa?
Zino...in delta stage(state)
Me...what z your mummy's name?
Zino...ahnie(Annie)

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Me...what z your daddy's name?
Zino...Daddy Alex!
Zino...Maamaa what z this?
Points to my bump,touches it.
Me...its belle!
Zino....who have it?
Me...God
Zino...laughs grin grin grin...no no nonono it's daddy Alex.daddy Alex give maamaa zino belle.

Country people I think its time for my 18months daughter to go RENT her own apartment shocked shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2017
@ ahnie am so in love with your daughter. Love your diary. Abeg come and dash me zino. Such kids make life interesting. Baba God pick my call and give me Zino type grin

By the way she is learning from onekuz

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2017
ahnie:
Nutting concern zino o...zino was just busy saying....Haba Jesus nawa o.the keke rider turned and asked...madam what did you say?I told him nuttin.zino still repeated Haba,Jesus Na wa o.the two quarrelling dudes were just starring at her.they entered n we zoomed off.

As a preggy...you hav to FART.its a must,I see no crime in it.but my daughter won't allow me to disperse the fart out naturally.it is eida hmmmm mama zino don mess or hmmmm mama mess.the embarrassing aspect z...Even when her father calls to hav a session with on the phone,zino would also report to her father that...Daddy mama zino mess.she mess welwel.ayam thinking of buying big foil paper...wrap her as a parcel and dashin her out as gift.but I wee miss her...no body wee run small small errands for me like going to the cupboard to get salt n pepper for me when cooking time comes.
the person who will accept the 'gift' must be very strong. The kiddo is very smart and I love that. Wehdone mah (in Falz's voice)
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
ahnie:
ok wee yaff heard.how z the FAM?
everyone's good oo. you & zino ehh, i comment my reserve.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Uncle udochee,mymmyjj n ma'am forzarush...tankhu for the corn-pli-ments. grin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Dear diary.....i would bee quitting my job com Feb 28th.i now walk like rhino,panting for air and with semi swollen legs.

Edd z may,but I would love to giv birth at April end.couple with zino carry carry me gimmicks.i cook,mop,fetchwater from the next compound everyday after returning from work around 8pm everyday.

We are the only one residing in the whole big compound.God pls bless me with a very good tenant...lemmi bee seeing person Wey I go talk with.

Zino has taken solace in talkin to pawpaw by greeting n curtsy.mee na kitchen utensils bee my friends,sinc Mr ahlez has chosen to go chase after money in Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by lobell: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary.....i would bee quitting my job com Feb 28th.i now walk like rhino,panting for air and with semi swollen legs.

Edd z may,but I would love to giv birth at April end.couple with zino carry carry me gimmicks.i cook,mop,fetchwater from the next compound everyday after returning from work around 8pm everyday.

We are the only one residing in the whole big compound.God pls bless me with a very good tenant...lemmi bee seeing person Wey I go talk with.

Zino has taken solace in talkin to pawpaw by greeting n curtsy.mee na kitchen utensils bee my friends,sinc Mr ahlez has chosen to go chase after money in Enugu state

It is well my sister...can you get help that comes in during the day to help everyday?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ahnie:

Aww,don't worry,I say a big Amen to your prayer. Quitting job kwa? No leave?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2017
lobell:

It is well my sister...can you get help that comes in during the day to help everyday?
Not a single help.....we would bee travelling to visit my mum n onekuz next week.
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
ahnie
just try & see if you can get someone, don't resign/quit so soon.you know how the country is at the moment. abeg epp me hala Onekuz my small guy. the correct delta pikin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Udochee:

just try & see if you can get someone, don't resign/quit so soon.you know how the country is at the moment. abeg epp me hala Onekuz my small guy. the correct delta pikin
Dear no body to help,apart from zino that runs small small errands for me.Besides you cannot leave your home to a total stranger nau...its absurd.i need to be taken care of. grin grin
Re: Good fellows by MuskElon: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Very funny and nice diary. grin

God bless you and your fam!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
MuskElon:
Very funny and nice diary. grin

God bless you and your fam!

Tankhu!
Re: Good fellows by positivec(f): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mummy Zino,

This your diary sweet pass anything. I can't stop laughing. Zino baby is more than sharp. I am just imaging how she said, daddy alex give you belle. Na aunty Zino , she be now. grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing , biko
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Dear diary...longest time,we are home resting for the midterm break.me Na so so sleep I dey sleep like hippo.we yaff collected our monthly allawee from papa zino.provisions bought and the rest money kept.

1st march z my Anc visit...but I wee not go.i hate to be told of my little baby still in breech position.it really hurts!

Dear lord...i know I don't seldomly attend church fervently,pls I don't want to deliver tru Cs.pls make my little unborn child to be in cephalic position.make delivery swift for me.

Biko o,chukwu na'lum....grant my petition oh thou faithful God.29weeks and baby still breeched...nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Mrs Rezzy, hope you are enjoying the midterm break?maureensylvia kwana goma...yaya baby kin?Ku zama lafiya.

Zaynie I greet...maam lovinam and senior beedam...e kujo meta o.iya Lbk aka modath greetings to you.

Tatacherie oni akela...E've?
Ginababy queen of kpekus kiss.how z baby dooying.Lioha long time...amiable nazablossom hope all z well?

Make I go sleep Una welldone.abeg if I no call your name...no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by tatacherie: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2017
ahnie:

Ma sasa ziezi yor oniovo.eve izino me?
Thanks for checking on us.how is d ministry? Doh doh doh the Lord will see u through. Wishing u easy delivery in due time
U need am abeg go sleep doh!
Re: Good fellows by ginababy(f): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2017
ahnie:
Mrs Rezzy, hope you are enjoying the midterm break?maureensylvia kwana goma...yaya baby kin?Ku zama lafiya.

Zaynie I greet...maam lovinam and senior beedam...e kujo meta o.iya Lbk aka modath greetings to you.

Ginababy queen of kpekus kiss.how z baby dooying.Lioha long time...amiable nazablossom hope all z well?

Madam no bother go school again as your head don full already.
Baby is fyn my dear...
You never born?
Abeg do sama us that pikin
How is Aunty Zino (drama queen)
And Daddy Alex?
Miss you plenty.
Re: Good fellows by nazablossom(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
ahnie:

my dear,all is well oo, recession is a bi.tch. Thanks for asking after me . how'z you family, zino the big madam of the house, Mr.Ahlez the oga at the top and your awaiting Prince. Greet them for me. Have a great weekend dear.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Yesterday my neighbours from my previous compound came to visit us.was going to make my hair in top gear preparation of my proprietor's daughter 1year birthday slated fir tomorrow.truth bee told....na the jollofrice de carry me go.(pregnancy cravings).

So I met my neighbours on the way...mama somto and her younger sister fumnaya.

They were just starring at mee one kain one kain.we hugged and I led the way home.When we got home.coman see retinue of kwenshions.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Mama somto...mama zino...see how you lean shocked.
Me...i no lean o...na height I dey try get!
Mama somto...are you eating right?
Me...yes nau....i eat like thief!
Mama somto....laughs!
This woman you will never change grin.how does a thief eats?
Mama somto...are you taking your drugs?
Me...yes nau...carrots fruits n agbalumo.
Mama somto....shouts!
Mama zino...Are you taking your drugs?
Me...pussyfooting n trying to change the topic.
Mama somto...you are thinking right?
Me...somtimes(fact)I think a lot abt the presentation of my baby)but I eat like a thief...but I hav stopped eating Zino's goldenmorn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
We had nice gisting and they left...i missd that family like goodness!the hair sef...i never fit stand up go finish am o.laziness z bae Mehn.

During morning devotion this morning...zino led the session.even if her prayer lines were incoherent...i was justing mustering Amen!

And zino sang the opening song....
Oh lord you answer peya(prayer)
*2(in high soprano)
The word I serve answer peya(the God I serve answer prayers)
Only gesus,answers peya(only Jesus answer prayers)
As for me....who cares in as much she got the chorus right.
Zino....oya mama clap nau!I say clap...maamaa zino clap your hands.who wudnt...when all I wanted was to hav another round of sleep. grin

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Time for prayer came....and zino ti take over...
In Jesus name
Me....Amwn
Zino prays.....pepepepepepepjejejesusjesusjesus
Me...Amen
Zino...in Jesus name I pay
Me...Amen.
End of morning devotion.

Mama come...piss (please)
Come.i need food.give me food!guess she must hav xhausted her strength while praying.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Olanna45(f): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Funny diary mrs ahlez...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.