Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election (37576 Views)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by EllisMorgan(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
But i thought his people don't like him.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by M4gunners: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats sir.You are putting your enemies to shame.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by omooba969(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by onac16: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
congratulations sir, CCT is waiting anyway.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
onac16:
congratulations sir, CCT is waiting anyway.

ok keep waiting.2019 is already approaching. grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
baba olowo strong man stronger than jagaban
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I AM DEDICATING THIS VICTORY TO ALL THOSE THAT STOOD BEHIND SARAKI, THAT REMAINED LOYAL TO SEE THAT THE MANDATE WE GAVE HIM AS OUR SENATE PRESIDENT IS INTACT. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD WHO GAVE HIM THIS VICTORY, STILL MAKE HIM TRIUMPH OVER THE CCT TRIALS, AMEN.

WE THE YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT ZOO REJOICES WITH YOU ON YOUR VICTORY. THIS VICTORY SIGNIFIES THAT GOD IS WITH YOU.....

YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL THE YOUTHS OF THIS ZOO(COUNTRY)

IRONY ! cool
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Jabioro: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Orient wetin ?
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by kurupt007(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
God bless your hustle Honourable, and God bless mine and that of every NLders too. Anybody wey say we no go move forward go live in shame to see us progress.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by habiham: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Saraki the pillar of ilorin politics
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
iteleaye:
Whats the use of celebrating when you kbow you will be let off the hook in advance...

Last week Saraki don sing, Mo n celebrate in advance by ajebutter, now e just dey form humbe man

It is called poli-tricking. grin
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Ridwan0812(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm weeping for my dear country because of the incompetence of our judicial system

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ridwan0812:
I'm weeping for my dear country because of the incompetence of our judicial system

What is imcompetent about the judgement? Do you really think anyone can defeat Saraki in a election in Kwara state?
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by augustin600(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abeg make dis man show me d alfa dat helped him do dis abi d babalawo dat allowed d court pass dis stupid Judgment.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by omooba969(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Enemkingsley:
I'm not sure if Nigerian law court is actually working cos the rate at which they give bad judgments is alarming...

The Judges, Politicians & Saraki are our fathers, they continue to fail us & they keep daring us. smiley

One day go be one day...we are watching! cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by reachycul(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ridwan0812:
gat u b0y
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Goke7: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Those who supports saraki are the same people who wants biafra, what a contradiction for a people who wants to secede but are still backing people who wants to enjoy Nigeria.

it just shows they are not willing to secede after all but ringing unnecessary noise into our ears. I tire o!
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fuel scarcity has gone down in lagos ooooo. And filling stations are selling at 87 Naira

suxkill:
kkk,but saraki and his collogues should pls summon the petroleum minister,so that he/she will explain why fuel is 140 per liter now.

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Cornerstone001: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by reachycul(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
EllisMorgan:
But i thought his people don't like him.
lips 0f life
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Goke7:
Those who supports saraki are the same people who wants biafra, what a contradiction for a people who wants to secede but are still backing people who wants to enjoy Nigeria.

it just shows they are not willing to secede after all but ringing unnecessary noise into our ears. I tire o!

The same way those who hate biafrans do not want them to leave which means they cat do without them afterall cool cool cool
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

What is imcompetent about the judgement? Do you really think anyone can defeat Saraki in a election in Kwara state?

@bolded,

If you want a working & formidable Nigeria, would you prefer a strong man or a strong institution? cool
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Trapnews: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I AM DEDICATING THIS VICTORY TO ALL THOSE THAT STOOD BEHIND SARAKI, THAT REMAINED LOYAL TO SEE THAT THE MANDATE WE GAVE HIM AS OUR SENATE PRESIDENT IS INTACT. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD WHO GAVE HIM THIS VICTORY, STILL MAKE HIM TRIUMPH OVER THE CCT TRIALS, AMEN.

WE THE YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT ZOO REJOICES WITH YOU ON YOUR VICTORY. THIS VICTORY SIGNIFIES THAT GOD IS WITH YOU.....

YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL THE YOUTHS OF THIS ZOO(COUNTRY)
undecided

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Goke7: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

The same way those who hate biafrans do not want them to leave which means they cat do without them afterall cool cool cool

its just reverse psychology u guys keep using thinking people really care that much, just like ipob or whatever their name is saying they are not interested in Ibo presidency. The last elections clearly proved that se can be done without which hurts you guys so much and forms the bedrock of all the hue and cry from you guys.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Trapnews: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ingrate! shocked

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by ruffDiamond: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pyrrhic victory at best The false asset declaration case ,money laundering charges will be his Achilles heel sooner than later quote me anywhere
That case must NOT BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG angry Fucck him and anti people, anti social so called social media bill angry we will continue to raise DUST
JustIce must done!
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by Trapnews: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

ok keep waiting.2019 is already approaching. grin grin grin

undecided

Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by hayatou27: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
People Oriented indeed and you want to pass a bill to enforce a law to Ban social Media...you are a bombomklat
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Zoo nation ruled by miscreants and brick heads.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by gigabyte13: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
See as person papa dey applaud, a man who had swallowed the future of his grandchildren. May the Almighty God run your life the way, this man ran Kwara.

chukwudi44:
congratulations the honourable senate President!! they said you wont be the senate president by the end of the year but the good Lord has put the local champion and all his worshippers to shame
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by suxkill: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
Fuel scarcity has gone down in lagos ooooo. And filling stations are selling at 87 Naira

tank God, I hope and pray it will reach my side too.
cus they don't really care about us.
Re: Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election by eltweezy90(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Saraki rejoicing? Why rejoice when you already oiled the wheels of the judiciary. Abeg! Make person hear word jor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.