Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (671819 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by SocialCritic: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Good
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MichaelDoublela(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
I can't make a new post on Nairaland, it kept on telling me that I check back in few minutes, that their sever is over whelmed. Have i been blocked from posting?
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MilestoneLib(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Run your Plagiarism test and Reduction, Get professional Thesis writing, Run your Data analysis, Get irresistible proposals and Project Topics, Publicize your Journals and write your Articles @ PRAISE RESEARCH CONSULT..Call or whatsapp us 08098485027
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sojik2: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
OK o let Sidon dey look o
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Djloop007: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Djloop007: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by damoobaba: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Are u still standing on this. It's a matter of time before we arrange this country.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by himanshu12563: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Nice information thanks for sharing this
https://www.letsdiskuss.com/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by princepeacesun(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
eh eh am new here .....but talking about this issue is a matter of choice not force,if an ethnic group or region....dont want to be part of a country anymore thier freedom should be guaranteed..... tolerance is all by choice not force....hope the admin will not ban me oo
����
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by usauib22: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Well, God will judge all mankind.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Pancakeey(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Yes to Secession!!

That’s the only way there can be peace.
Why do we glorify an unachievable one Nigeria
Nigeria has never and would never be United and one
You made this post 11 years ago and has any thing improved?
There’s so much bigotry, religion extremism among the North and South.

Secession is the only way.
And it must happen

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chimighty007(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha General Seun owner of Nairaland, now that your people have joined the chorus of seceding, what's your stand now?

The problem of Nigeria is not the North but Yorubas, Deceitful people.

Una eye don clear

Nor use shame leave this post here, just close and delete if not Igboho dey come for you o. Even Wole Soyinka of all people is in support, you're here priding yourself. Just that even if we break, nah borders break, nor be internet or your site, we go still come here to share our success stories so far from different regions we find ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Educationalserv: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Chimighty007:
Hahahahahahahaha General Seun owner of Nairaland, now that your people have joined the chorus of seceding, what's your stand now?

The problem of Nigeria is not the North but Yorubas, Deceitful people.

Una eye don clear

Nor use shame leave this post here, just close and delete if not Igboho dey come for you o. Even Wole Soyinka of all people is in support, you're here priding yourself. Just that even if we break, nah borders break, nor be internet or your site, we go still come here to share our success stories so far from different regions we find ourselves.
without Nigeria Nairaland will not have 2.6m members may be 200k members and advert income will decline by 80 percent

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.