Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669892 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Cordenify(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LoveEtRomance6: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Yes!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by f1dark(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
drnairalov:
just stop biafra undecided nigeria cant be divided..i highly doubt it!!, hardly support seun's decision but this is top notch
agree
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by f1dark(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
drnairalov:
just stop biafra undecided nigeria cant be divided..i highly doubt it!!, hardly support seun's decision but this is top notch
agreed
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by f1dark(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
I will obey the rule
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by IVMcatch: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by brahee(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good day my brother Seun,
I'm happy to call you my brother because i believed that from your name, you are definitely a Yoruba Man,
this is to call your attention to this SECCESSIONIST of a thing, it is important for you to know that Yoruba Ethnic of southwestern part of Nigeria has been a Nation even before the Amalgamation of Nigeria with our consular homes in some of the foreign countries and including our Western home in London.
Lets not forget that we are in the time of democracy and the freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of movement and so on are peoples right,

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don't even have anything to say shocked
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Whodeybret: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Focusmi: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Which way forward!?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
And it's the end of it . ta.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by f1dark(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Every one must have to follow the rule.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by markly32(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good move
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Zeekaycn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

Until the Yorubas stop calling non Yorubas Omo Ibo, Until the south-west and the North understand why the Ibos are agitating by dialoguing.

Nigeria is bigger than 'WAZOBIA'
They are over 6 states in Nigeria (Edo,Delta,Rivers, Cross River,Aqua Ibom,Benue,Bayelsa, even Kogi) that are not part of the 3 major tribes (Wazobia) but the North and South West classified these states as Omo Ibo especially if they neither speak Yoruba nor Hausa.

I'm from Cross River, 'take chop' in Ibo I can't speak but wherever I go in Lagos there call me Omo Ibo. Each time I'm called by that name it makes me feels like a stranger in this same Nigeria. In my place such names calling doesn't exist. Even during my secondary school days in my home town I never knew I have 8 Yorubas in my set until now.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by greatness77: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
If
f1dark:
agree
you people are dreaming
Biafra have come to stay
Oduduwa nation have come to stay
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ComeToJesus: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
I believe you are a citizen of Nigeria . The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ground norm that regulates your conduct, rights and responsibilities. Until you expunge the section that guarantees the fundamental human rights of every citizen which includes freedom of opinion, expression and ideology, then you can muscle people to toe this line.

Otherwise, you are living in lala land. It is primitive and a throwback to the dark ages to force your opinion down people's throat because you run a blog.

Consider a rethink because it passes you off as a mini despot.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gideonematics: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
But people have a right to leave if they are no longer comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MULANO: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
dump folded
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Patriotsleague: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Say no to Obi, a secessionist Presidential candidate.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Patriotsleague: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
gideonematics:
But people have a right to leave if they are no longer comfortable.
Go meet UK, they brought this contraption together, not I or Buhari, Nnamdi Azikiwe signed South east region up, go meet him.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay oo
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well Ignorance is a disease and it's crazy that you can make as much N50k by just recommending digital products that people would die to pay you for and guess what? you don't even own these digital products...

Imagine selling just 4 units in a month. Do the maths yourself smiley

Crazy thing is with my guide... You can do this even if you have zero knowledge about selling online but there's a catch...

This Online business is only for serious minded people ready to learn and most importantly implement.

You can't be my trainee and not get results! Never!

I recorded a short video few days ago that explains this business model in details, also revealed over 100+ digital products...

PSST... I revealed a digital product that can make you N50k on one sale made(don't tell anyone I told you) and most importantly how you can sell it even with no prior experience about selling online...

Curious to know how you can get access to this video isn't it? Well be curious no more...

All you've to do to gain access to this video is to Kindly pay close attention to this instructions:

Save the number on my signature as Samson first then go to your green app(check below to see what green app I'm talking about) and search Samson then...

You should see my profile and proceed to send the words : "Hi Samson, I saw your post on NL and I'm very much interested in this Online business. My name is [your name here]" on the green app(check below to see the green app I'm talking about) not on Text message!!!

You sending the message to my text message just because you're lazy is like you wanting stress me out for trying to put you on.

If you don't follow these instructions... Don't expect a response from me and moreover...

If you're too lazy to follow these instructions then maybe this Online business isn't for you in the first place.

Good luck to the first 10 to follow these instructions because they are the only ones who'd be getting access to this video for FREE....

Well there's a high chance that the first 10 would have reached out by the time you're reading this here on NL but you never know...

You can still try your luck. Sleep on this at your Finances risk.

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Truthday: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
I hope Nigerians will understand the basic fact that Nigeria as a country is generations better than any successive state.

If it doesn't lead to war, wanton killings, it'll take several years fir such state to find it's foot prints, it'll lead to generational hate, arms race, enemies at border btw the Nations.

With some ethibities trying to separate, how many ethnic divisions will we have to divide into before we're satisfied ?

Why're some people hell-bent on destroying this nations and sending us to generations backward ? We have regions with fertile land, minerals and human resources, and intelligence to manage them, how can't we keep working to make it better ? Why calling for war and destruction ?? Why ??
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 08, 2022
but please can someone make me understand better
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Malcolm96(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
100 by 100 plot of land and situated at obagie- Nokenkporo community Km 12 benin/abraka Road ikpoba okha LGA via benin city …..
Hot deals ��Asap!!
☎️08155340520

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.