Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (676783 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Dangling Juicy Carrots won’t help – R-APC

http://wapnetrealm.com/dangling-juicy-carrots-wont-help-r-apc/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
No to secessionists but there must be Full Autonomy to our 36 Constitutional States now and before 2019 so The Election won't be a free Ride to buhari. No more Baboons.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by voxcroft: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
1. test
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
NO TO ONE NIGERIA..... ITS NOT INDIGENOUS

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Besk: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Well done. United, we stand.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tolase220(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Secession not the way... if no tribe foisters jihadist supremacy views and actions on others.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chazblagos(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if there's truely God,or I'm serving a different God ..if frustration is food,that means I have eaten over dose already,I just want to take my life and end it all! Shey na only me God create to suffer?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Iboada: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hey! Here is an opportunity for the hardworking youths who are interested in sales of properties. Sell any of the properties and make 1million naira instantly. Google Royal Sanderson group/centurion collection and send me a whatsapp message on 09024346826 if you are interested.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dilianne(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nigeria can't be divided! angry

Start creating change from where you are!

I started mine. Check it out: www.dilianne.com
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 234ayokuzzy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Twenty things you don't know about this great Gospel Musician.

I present to you, The Enigma Dr. Yinka Ayefele :
1. He is from Ekiti State.
2. He has been favored and Graced exceedingly by God and man even with his condition he is at the peak of his career.
3. He is in his 50s
4. His first music Concert in the United States got him Honorary Citizenship as he was sighted by the Mayor of Atlanta Georgia
5.He is happily married and blessed with Four Boys
6. He met his wife about 22years ago, exactly a year before his accident that left him on wheel chair till date, they did their wedding after the accident and they are still together till date.
7. He is a prayerful man, he engage in prayers with his band boys sometimes to seek God ultimately
8. He is the owner of the most populous indigenous radio station in South West Nigeria based in Ibadan Fresh Fm
9. He is an OAP himself of fresh fm (He anchors a program every Sunday to Give thanks to God as people share their personal Experiences with the mind of thanksgiving
10. He is a funny Man himself and humble to the core
11. He is one of the most Sought after musician when it comes to wedding party in Nigeria.
12. He is an instrumentalist himself, he can virtually play most instruments
13. He has helped many individuals in the entertainment and Gospel industry in Nigeria
14. He has impacted so much goodies to the Gospel industry in Nigeria which has made him recognised all over the world
15. He is a lover of Soccer
16. He was given a National award by former president Jonathan (MON)
17. He sings Yoruba and English songs to praise God but his style is different from all others
18. His wife has foundation in helping the less privileged
19. He is workaholic person with great sense of humour
20. His bills are for the riches

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kingspin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Say No to Fulani herdsmen Killings
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chazblagos(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Training! training!! Training!!!

Are you a stay at home mum, students?

Do you desire extra stream of income?

Empower yourself today and with our online training on natural soap making. its a 3days training

COURSE OUTLINE

STRETCH MARK SOAP
PIMPLES SOAP
ECZEMA SOAP
ACNE SOAP
SUNBURN SOAP
WHITENING SOAP
LIGHTENING SOAP
DARK KNUCKLE ERASER SOAP
DARK SPOT REMOVAL SOAP
HOT CHOCOLATE SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
HAIR CONDITIONER
RELAXER
HAND AND DISH SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
BAR SOAP

ALL FOR A TOKEN OF #1000

STARTING DATE: 15th to 17th of AUGUST

Bonus : we will give you the names,address and contact of dealers where you can buy the materials needed NATIONWIDE to get you started immediately after the training.

Drop your whatsapp number,so I can add you to the whatsapp group

or you Click here to join the whatsapp group,
https:///8Z7OnkmMe553R9KJAmA412

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by healthcare1: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2018
On August 9th, 1965. Singapore got expelled from Malaysia and became the only country till date to gain independence unwillingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ojabe(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
PDP reacted to Buhari directives to prosecute treasury looters

Details visit : http://www.ojabebloc.com/2018/08/pdp-reacted-to-buhari-directives-to.html

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Favour9ja(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.