Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Loosing Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loosing Love (582 Views)

After I Cum Inside A Girl,i Start Loosing Interest In Big Ass / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Love by easrael(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Earlier this week, I received a message on the popular messaging application, WhatsApp.

The chat that followed suit ensured that I broke up with my beautiful and adorable girlfriend (name withheld). This was whom I shared everything with, whom I loved dearly, whom I felt would be the final girl I would date after having experienced what doesn’t exist in most relationships (We both loved ourselves in equal measures).

What led to the break up was SIMPLE; she is ready to settle down and I am not. I would not mention her name as she’s highly popular on the internet.

I had earlier thought that our love, care, emotions and all would cover up for that but alas, it blew up in my face.

Why this story is significant is because, as much as we love ourselves, we care for ourselves, we both value the relationship and other factors, we took a decision that, we both will continually be proud of; we broke up in good terms (mutual agreement some may call it).

We as humans must face and decide relationship issues based on prevalent realities and not some fantasies that may be banging in our veins!

Many a times, we tend to find ourselves entangled in the web of love and in the dilemma between leaving him or her and moving on. The truth is, as much as more people may advise that you follow your emotions, it surely may lead to heartbreak later on and all.

Decisions in Love should be based on realities and not fantasies of hope.

That was how I lost love but I have moved on nonetheless.

It is all good news because I have found another woman :-)

https://ladispeaks./2015/12/10/how-i-lost-love/
Re: Loosing Love by mizquote(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmm.
Re: Loosing Love by Cholls(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother tales by moon light.
Re: Loosing Love by Solidkay(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
U gonna pay for my mb i swear. Cos u jst wasted it.
Re: Loosing Love by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yawn*
Re: Loosing Love by Oladipupo22: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wonderful! I feel for you OP! Nice write up sha, you are a blogger?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:how Difficult Can It Be Choosing Between Two Guys? Here Is The Solution / His 4 Biggest Needs And Her 4 Biggest Needs. / Why People Like Emusmith And Oliviarimms Will Remain Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.