Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89242 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Bloody liers.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by 9isguy(m): 1:26am On Dec 11, 2015
I beg who get BB charger? ?? I Guess Joseph d carpenter published d Bible.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ehixking(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Make them show us the publisher and the version of the bible. That's all.....
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Angrymode: 3:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Impossible and is it only in Nigeria that these rubbish of religious stuffs keep following babies out of their mothers womb?!!!!!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by chara019: 3:21am On Dec 11, 2015
:oseriously, the bible kept on increasing in size? shocked wonderful....wetin I no go hear.loool
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ministeriallist: 3:32am On Dec 11, 2015
End time lie lie.
grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by vicardino(m): 3:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Even after rapture must have taken place, some people would still be on nairaland showcasing their ignorance by trying to prove what has happened with their tiny thing they call brain. I wonder why a muslim mother would have planned with a midwife to give this kinda news. What would she have wanted? This kinda news doesn't fetch money, does it? Does it fetch national honour? When things that are beyond human reasoning happen, don't try displaying your ignorance by trying to explain it. A fellow Christian even said the word of God couldn't have come out of that dirty hole,, if truly u knew the word of God, shouldn't you know HE was given birth to? And to those asking why this kinda thing don't happen in Hospitals, shouldn't Christ have been born in a Hospital, by human reasoning? The ways of God are not the ways of man. I'm not trying to say this baby is Christ, only saying that you can't always explain things with your canal mind.

Maybe you should read about Moses Orimolade, a day old Baby who grew tall same day he was born, while he was still in his mother's womb, he would come out, lift woods from the floor and place it on his mother's head. Try and explain this with your brain.

Read about Joseph Ayodele Babalola, a name that can never be forgotten in the History of Christianity. The problem with Christians of this generation is laziness to read and wallowing in carnality. You are being taught how to speak in tongues, you go to Church on Sundays, call yourself a child of God and you have never heard God whose child you claim to be speak to you. If you father isn't speaking to you, i'm sure you know what that means. Keep talking down what should be a wake up cal for you. May our eyes of understanding be opened.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by FabioPeter: 3:49am On Dec 11, 2015
ISBN pls

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by MistadeRegal(m): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2015
I read. I smile. I relaxed. I raise. I read comments. I comment too.

On the day a baby was born with Quran, everybody believe it was a miracle, and they took it so seriously as to permit it being opened only in Saudi Arabia. Now, another baby was born with Bible and nobody seem to believe! Don't you guys need to think this might be a message from the Heavens?

Instead of raising confusions, try making investigations and know if the details were true or not. If GOD can bring river of water out of the rock, feed 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, allow the birth of someone without the normal copulation of mortals what then can be impossible with him?

I see this as a second alert from the Heavens prior to that of a baby born with the inscriptions on his palm which says, 'I am coming soon'. Therefore, be ye rather ready than let carousing wear you out.

That is my piece of advice concerning this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by HaneefahRN(f): 5:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Orikinla:
. So, where do you want the Holy Bible to be published? In Heaven or Jerusalem? A simple way to test is whether the Holy Bible has fingerprints of the parents and midwife on the inside pages, if YES, then how old are the fingerprints? If the Holy Bible was delivered from the womb, it can also be verified medically by analysis of the fluid on the Holy Bible.
Lolz, u think anyone wld bother going that far. Naturally, wld u expect a bible that was supposedly given birth to, to be KJV printed in Apapa, Lagos, even wt the yr it was printed, full address of the publisher and this neat? I wish I cld remember more details, some pple went to investigate and check the bible. A bible supposedly coming from God, there shld be a distinct sign, this is a special bible, not one of the versions we keep seeing everyday. I blive in miracles but, It's common sense, they can't expect pple to be so gullible, they shld find another story. If they were lying, na dem sabi, I wldn't knw what they were set to achieve from such falsehood tho
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Gamusgamus: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

JESUS!!!!!! Oh God please help my unbelief, A Bible born not even by a Christian family but a Muslim God you are tooooooo much
*mods help move to right topic
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Amorl(m): 6:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
the exact location pls. Let me confirm also.
Atewogbade area, Ila-Orangun.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2015
that adijatu na Christian or muslim sef?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Amorl:
Atewogbade area, Ila-Orangun.
for real!!! If na me get the baby I go de look am for one kind eye o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by winny2014: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2015
a bible printed at Apapa and written in Yoruba. is Jesus from Nigeria. iro lasan,iro bastard, iro buruku,Christians this one no work go plan another lie tongue grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Kingrae: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Story for d gods
Which can lie b dis!!!
See d bible wey big lyk skycrapper hw e go take pass commot na!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by gbengaj3(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2015
God is great! let us shout hallelujah to God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
My boy is coming... along with the book of Lucifer of course! Anyone who believes this kinda stuff isn't fit to be a parent. How the hell will such teach a child critical reasoning
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by heilige(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Idonblivdis.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by aweh217: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Do you mean the bible wasn't soaked with blood....there is God ooooo
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by salahudeen1989: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
hhhmmm do u know that in that bible she gave birth to the author, publisher and its address, date of publicity, version is there and it is written in Yoruba language!!!my question is do we have all this thing in heaven? YORUBA version of bible in heaven!!! LOL

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Teymanhenry(f): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2015
How dat big Bible wan take comot from there
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by gary400(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
how z dat possible....check d holy book if ts old testament...If it is...insogbuadigi
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Aashik(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic

Op! If you think everyone thinks through his anus like you, I guess you have to crawl back into your mum's womb an be reborn.
What the hell..
Who will believe this? I am sure the baby with the Qur'an has made your likes so gullible. What a pure FABRICATED lie huh?

Here is a comment of a doctor on the baby and the Qur'an

Reacting, Medical Director of Bodet Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos, Dr. Bode Tawak said scientifically, it was not possible for a baby to be born holding a Quran.

“How big is the baby’s hand to hold the Quran? How big is the Quran? How did the Quran get into her mother’s womb? I don’t know how a Quran can get into a womb. But there are things you can’t explain,”.

Dr. Tawak responded. He said while the incident cannot be explained medically, in Nigeria many mysterious things happen. A Kaduna-based medical practitioner, Dr. Munir Yusuf said from a medical point of view, it was not possible, but added that depending on the size of the Quran, it was possible metaphysically.

He explained that if the Quran is small enough to pass through the diameter of the vagina, with the child, it is possible.

So your lord only recognises only Torubas, and those denomination using KJV. Smh

MistadeRegal:
I read. I smile. I relaxed. I raise. I read comments. I comment too.
On the day a baby was born with Quran, everybody believe it was a miracle, and they took it so seriously as to permit it being opened only in Saudi Arabia. Now, another baby was born with Bible and nobody seem to believe! Don't you guys need to think this might be a message from the Heavens?
Instead of raising confusions, try making investigations and know if the details were true or not. If GOD can bring river of water out of the rock, feed 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, allow the birth of someone without the normal copulation of mortals what then can be impossible with him?
I see this as a second alert from the Heavens prior to that of a baby born with the inscriptions on his palm which says, 'I am coming soon'. Therefore, be ye rather ready than let carousing wear you out.
That is my piece of advice concerning this matter.

Whether you don't read, cry or comment; Nobody cares.

I wonder why you proclaimed God work in a complicated way, that is againt logical, scientific, methodological, and even metaphysical reasoning. Ehn.

What is the use of an information when the recipients wouldn't understand.... See I am so much neutral or indifferent when it comes to miracles in the xtiandom.
Why? Cos my Allah is Ar-Rahman- the most Gracious.
So Gracious to everyone, everyday regadless of whom you are or your religion. until one day- the day of reckoning- when Ar-Raheem- the most Merciful- will come to play;when he will be merciful to the righteous/beleivers..

I believe in miracles but not this one.

You too compare, contrast, explicate and reason.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by yazach: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bukhakhakhakah grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in Chinese

Bible God must be yoruba

Bible God must prefer on KJV then if you read other than KJV you be like OYO
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
If na tortoise una go believe dt abi.....lolz
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Andersonuko: 9:24am On May 21, 2016
Last Days
this is unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.