Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89191 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by permanentgrace(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
blazetitov:
Hmmmm!!

This is super story.......

Bible growing bigger and bigger right? What is the colour of the pages in the bible, red or white?

This one pass me abeg.

Double twale for baba God.

There are some miracles that cannot commonly be attested to be true no matter how hard one tries. How did bible even inhabit a woman's womb and never got wet and melted? Abi bible na iron or rubber...no be paper again. Secondly, do we really look like fools? How does bible get to grow bigger and bigger? I think this was mainly concocted to deceive the gullibles. I'm out of here!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Banter1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Idonbilivit
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by amparas(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahahaha and live goes on
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Rawar: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who give am belle?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by biookuta(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
na operation dey did or from where dis big book came out ?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by biookuta(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
na operation dey did or from where dis big book came out ? na operation dey did or from where dis big book came out ?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by biookuta(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
na operation dey did or from where dis big book came out ? na operation dey did or from where dis big book came out ?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Video of her given birth to bible or i dnt bilive it.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Aare2050(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
the bible na Yoruba version of king James or the Hebrew version ?

I can't laff o

anyway #babaGodpickup
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
End-time baby delivery undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by sleek82(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey
no wonder you are banned. We need people with brains on nairaland abeg!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
dont tell me you believe that bullshiiiit
End time stories, you know.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by HaneefahRN(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lolz. Old news but still funny. I heard the bible upon checking was a yoruba bible published by a Nigerian publisher, can't remember the details again. Do pple really think others are that gullible? Is u need the Society's help and attention find another lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by BABANGBALI: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=sleek82 post=40888063]no wonder you are banned. We need people with brains on nairaland abeg![/quoteand you think you have one?i dont think so tongue
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by aade00: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time baby end time mother end time bible
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Bobopupa: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Flashh:
I'm not disputing the fact that they're poor. I'm just against the lies they gives all in the case to seek for help.

That's what they do most times. God is watching!
Ok.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Cityguy: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why are people complaining now? The quran version came from the same state sometime ago and it was all a 'miracle'. This bible version balances everything. The interesting thing is they both came from the same state. No double talk abeg cool cool
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ty4real4gt: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
which bible version (kjv or rsv or good news bible) dnt deceived us
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by son4century(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic

And the Bible is much bigger than the baby
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Lilimax(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
lekzwyc:
It's was in Ila Orangun, Osun State. I saw it live. I attended the naming ceremony.
Huh undecided? Believe this to your peril embarassed
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Applaner: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
"de bible grew"

it is only TB Joshua DAT can perform dis type of miracle
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Orikinla(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
Weird.. Ion bliv dis.
Mayb she swallow Bible grin grin

Any scientific proof? Any biblical proof?

#endtime
. You better believe it. Miracles of God are beyond science and forensic analysis. God is warning Nigerians that HE is still real and true and watching us all. The abominations Nigerians commit daily provoke the Holy Spirit. We all must BEWARE OF GOD.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
If the Bible is not one published by any printing press in this world,Then its true
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by dokJ: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time vagina
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Orikinla(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Lolz. Old news but still funny. I heard the bible upon checking was a yoruba bible published by a Nigerian publisher, can't remember the details again. Do pple really think others are that gullible? Is u need the Society's help and attention find another lie
. So, where do you want the Holy Bible to be published? In Heaven or Jerusalem? A simple way to test is whether the Holy Bible has fingerprints of the parents and midwife on the inside pages, if YES, then how old are the fingerprints? If the Holy Bible was delivered from the womb, it can also be verified medically by analysis of the fluid on the Holy Bible.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Hakeem12(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time baby, with an end time bible
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by nokingasgod: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yeye dey smell!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by dapsonlou(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
So that big azz bible came out of her Yansh? If angle if I my ask ?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Topestbilly(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ellidude:
How did the bible come out?

you mean the Bible is bigger than the baby
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Sirmuel1(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2015
Please what's the name of the movie? smiley
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Yeah, right...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.