Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89205 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
noble2faith:

Be4 I hit back @ u, I wanna knw ur faith. Are u christlike or mohammdlike? undecided

You sound so arrogant! Why don't you just go ahead and 'hit back' at me regardless of my faith ? Oh ! I presume you only attack those who do not share your religious sentiment.

'I wanna knw ur faith' what a dumb statement ! I honestly don't think you have intellectual capability to 'hit back' at anybody.

Stop being fanatical;it's pointless.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Must you always ooze religious bigotry in every aspect of your miserable life Jesus himself won't be proud of you....talkless of Yahweh. If the Christian hell is true, you will definitely be an inhabitant. Birdbrain

noble2faith:
Thk you my christian bros and sis 4 disbelieving such infectious lies. If it were frm d oda religion they would hav been shouting Allahu Akbar up and down. We knw the truth when we sight one. The Holy Word of God would neva come out through dat dirty and unholy place. angry
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Shafon: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Samcathe:
Jesus is Lord
What version of bible. is it king james version or good news version or et.c
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Harllymart(f): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
But wait oooo!!! How come blood no stain the Bible na. Just asking
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by emmasege: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
The news sounds like music in the ear but am a bit worried that it's only in the developing world that we record such events. What happens to Europe & US where they're becoming less Christian & more satanic?
I'm not a doubting Thomas, but I need further proof from verifiable sources.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by toye440: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
were for d bible take comot
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by VickyRotex(f): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey

You well so? angry angry
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by VickyRotex(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
bewla:
waiting vickyrotex do u now this one no good o

Don't mind the yaba left escapee undecided
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by DONBARIU(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
I know dat it is possible for a woman to gv birth holding Bible but dis one is too big, d other time dat a baby was born with d Holy Qur'an in Lago state, it was nt as big as dis
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by TheDauraMallam: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gullible Nigerians, food don done.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
...'the bible was initially small and later started to grow'. C'mon, only a fool will believe this crap!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ledaman: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
I donbilif it
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Funkybabee(f): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey

u be bad guy repent today before it's to late
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
come on! you can do better, why not a dictionary?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lie of the Year
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by mekybabe1: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is a fat lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
brainbucks:
Last Days
The end of days is upon us!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by koma1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

See lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by rastaraj: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
In yoruba version!!! Compound idiots
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blatant liar! Nah God dey see ona scam!!!!!na so another poor madam go form her own say she shitt out quoran.

Nobody wan born primary 5 macmillian sef
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by door2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
The return of joseph ayo babalola. Welcome sir.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Brethren we need to ask for forgiveness from God almighty because the END is near. Almighty father forgive me my sins and count me worthy in your kingdom. Accept Jesus as your personal saviour friends because tomorrow may be too late

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by makinde851: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
please does it have isbn number .. imam Christian ooh buh this Is quite strange
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by makinde851: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
why would the muslim woman lie??
mekybabe1:
This is a fat lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by jayzblack(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
i wanted to say no, bt nothing is imposicant 4 Jesu..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by FTBOY: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
how that kind big bible take pass her toto.....e no wet, toto no tear. abeg, make una no dey yarn nonsense
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Bobopupa: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Flashh:
[size=30pt]Lies! [/size]

Please come up with something else.

That's the kind of lie they'd bring up so that government and people would care and give the baby attention to raise their poor lives.
sometimes, it's not their making that they're poor. Food for thought...
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Meritocracy: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
They have planted bible and set video camera. Nollywood movie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Meritocracy: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
They have planted bible and set video camera. Nollywood movie. Iranu, abasa
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by bolajibreeze: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic

My god see lie, bible comot fallopian tube and it's dry no blood stain no nothing, zobo tutu. If NTA had it live we'll believe
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Richy4(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Not even a copy of a bible verse maybe. But a whole hard copy well laminated grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by whalesbanks(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Awon guys yii ma goo kee,
Bible koo, bibeli,
E lo wa ibikan ko oshi ori yi si jare,
Na those days wen be say na leav be undies, bt nw eye don tear, Wtin man no go see
Hiding under religious pretext with this mumuish of a something, cyan stop laffing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.