Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89592 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by pikapizy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
not only end thyme ,na end curry powder
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by erusen: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
This one na supper story
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by princerichardo20: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
how did de bible come out?her pussy na library. ?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Mariecakes(f): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
LIE LIE BIG FAT LIE!!!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Pidggin(f): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't believe it.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by taurus21: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
All those hypocrites shouting END TIME everywhere, are you really prepared for the so called end time since the signs have become so obvious? Stewpid
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lies made in Nigeria
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Akiika:
These are the kind of bogus reports that make our people stupid, coupled with the silly story lines of Nollywood home videos they waste time watching. Just look at the size of that bible and how clean it is and tell me how it could have been in the hand of a new born. Even if they'd washed and cleaned it, y'all don't think the papers would have swollen? and a national TV went to report this nonsense, whoever approved the report in NTA should be fired. He/she is not smart enough to hold the position.
...and you the OP that posted it.....give me a break! this qualifies to be in the front page?
lolzz!

the bible no even wet self not talk of blood staining the bible.

black men MENTALITY
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
lol funny. But why don't these things happen in hospitals? Oya what is the version of the bible? when was it printed? where was it printed? Yeye dey worry all of una wey cook this story up, ori yin ti daru.

4 Likes

NIV OR KJV or Goodnews Bible?? Why is the bible not stained? abi dem wash am too like the baby?

Retarded set of people. It's even more sad that people believe this joke of a story.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by erusen: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
This one na supper story
kiete:
Could this be a sign that the end is near
This one na supper story
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Stallion84(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is it autographed by God? If not, idonbilivit
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Oxytocin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
I strongly disagree to believe this
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Lordnewton1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
HEY PEOPLE, GUESS WHAT?............ ITS END TIME!!! grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by justmenoni: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lasisi69 come and see oooo and when coming please call uncle lalasticlala along..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by magzey: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
what version is the bible grin what version is the bible gringringringrin the mother want church donation may be poor woman grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by erusen: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
alienvirus:
...and the nonsense continues.
i don tire even nta even broadcast am
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Adeyeancah(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
For reals

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by barajo1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
u Ppl can lie oo oo! d bible is bigger dan d baby
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by chesterlee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
So you want me to believe that the bible grew with the baby?

Really?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by omakay(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
NTA no go respect theirselves abiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Them go make me lose the remaining 5% respect wey i get for them...

Na only dem waka reach there to carry this kinda wack news.....
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by sampsondeen(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
I Blv in miracles but this Bible big nao shocked
Is this real ?
Of course it is real...
it's a real sh*t
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ellidude:
How did the bible come out?
seriously!

I was thinking of this. the bible didn't even fold when coming out!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Deffi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't believe this. Sorry.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by erusen: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hallams:
hmmm.God is great i dont mind if they read what is inside the bible to us
na so u dull.dey believe this kind orobo lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Intrepid01(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some people are just useless liars.....

1. where did the Bible come out from?
Even if the madam na olosho, her vagina cant be large enough to deliver a bible.]]Oshisco

watch out everyone...in the next few weeks, you'll hear anoda baby was born with the Quran....Some religious perverts don plenty for this country.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Emilokoiyawon: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
cool LIES
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Ephemmm: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ellidude:
How did the bible come out?

Watch how it happens in the youtube na tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Lordwheez(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
And the Bible is written in English. .....because seem tell dem say God na English man. .......lol. ....I dey laff for dutch. ......kikikkokokokikaaaa

grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by tete7000(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Do I believe this? NO!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Lordwheez(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
And the Bible is written in English. .....because dem tell dem say God na English man. .......lol. ....I dey laff for dutch. ......kikikkokokokikaaaa

grin
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Jahblessweall: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
pastor,pope,bishop, prophet baby welcome to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.