Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters (37385 Views)

DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide / EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
SR don't want to give our Senate President breathing space
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Tayo114: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
thief
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
thieves making laws for us. aint that something ? stella oduah, akpabio, saraki. all known thieves in the senate making laws. animal kingdom indeed

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Standing5(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
See figures

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by jideflows(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
I agree with you.. its a shame..
abbey621:
In a sane nation GEJ, Dansuki, Saraki and the CBN governor would all be in jail. Sometimes I wish PMB can truly exhibit the dictatorship they are accusing him of; maybe by now they all would be facing firing squad!
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by mcvincent: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
This season film won't end on time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by surrogatesng: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Even oour security personels are armed robbers

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by zed24: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
SR. Has been fooling Nigerians since 1960
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by 2rutalk1: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
These Sahara reporters are good honestly. Sound investigative journalism/reporting. These guys are really doing a nice job in protecting our nascent democracy from being consumed by these vampires called politicians. No matter some people's contrary opinion about Sahara reporters, the truth of the matter is that, Nigeria would have been worse than it is today without these guys. 95% or thereabouts of their reports turns out to be true - factual, detailed and speedy reporting.

12 Likes

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mentcee:
Sahara bastarrds. You odious idiotz Can't report on tech advancements but only on negative sensationalism. Bleep unu bastarrdz. Actually, Bleep you yorubastardz.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/884931[/img]

REASON : TRIBAL CRIME COMMITED

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
abbey621:
In a sane nation GEJ, Dansuki, Saraki and the CBN governor would all be in jail. Sometimes I wish PMB can truly exhibit the dictatorship they are accusing him of; maybe by now they all would be facing firing squad!
If PMB should arrest GEJ where will Aregbesola get the money to pay Osun civil servants? You want Osun people to die of hunger?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by holajeedayy: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lol grin grin

Sahara reporters still remains the only reliable media house in Nigeria.
we have 2 media house in nigeria
first SR and others
pooari should effect change on this case ooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
superstar1:
Some jokers will ask us not to.believe SR.

Infact if SR says Jesus is coming back tomorrow, I will believe it.

hehe
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by mmalih(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
nigeria politic
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by BCISLTD007: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
notmywill:

Now we know how some people buy properties in Banana island.

My guy works for a PR firm that makes millions from blocking stories and reports. ..Linda and Sahara too dey collect money
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by NwaAdazi: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
only in Nigeria
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
After all this noise by SR how does it affect Saraki's position as SP? Abegi make i hear word jare!!
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by asEdeyHOT: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mentcee:
Sahara bastarrds. You odious idiotz Can't report on tech advancements but only on negative sensationalism. Bleep unu bastarrdz. Actually, Bleep you yorubastardz.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Mynd44

What exactly is weong with you? Are you dumb?
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

you are banned !

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/884931[/img]
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by asEdeyHOT: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mynd44

Rule 2 Violation

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by FTBOY: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
i don't know why I hate politics

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by BERNIMOORE: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Again! is Nairaland An Extension of Sahara Reporters?[/size] Mynd44 pls ban me for making this statement! Another Website that will Compete with Nairand are Available and start to operate Now! and Are already working! and Registrations on it are Overwhelming! Nairaland will Celebrate Good Mods who just Took over to freternize information! congrats in advance as the competition will be stern, and also thanks to the Technology!
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by ojkalito(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
thank you...someone need 2 tell him that
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by Ferdinandu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Saraki! Saraki!! When you are advising a yam thief he will be preparing the tool he will use for next yam heist.
Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Me: Saraki !

Saraki !!

Saraki !!!

How many times have I called you?

Saraki: 3 times sir. cry

Me: You are a fuucckn robber!

Saraki: Yes sir!

cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by asEdeyHOT: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
[size=18pt]Again! is Nairaland An Extension of Sahara Reporters?[/size] Mynd44 pls ban me for making this statement! Another Website that will Compete are Available Now and Are already working! and Registrations on it are Overwhelming! Nairaland will Celebrate Good Mods who just Took over to freternize information! congrats in advance!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters by FOREXMART(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
they look very hungry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.