Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ladies Here, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Here, Please Help. (916 Views)

Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Here, Please Help. by Sunymoore(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm currently serving in a girls only school, and somehow I got to know that, the students perceived me as 'He don't talk to us/dislikes us'.
And to set things clear. I've never beat anyone of them, heck, I've never subject one to punishment. I just teach and leave, then hang around with my new niggas in the evenings. Do I have any problem?
NB: I brought the topic here because our resident ladies hang here and I'm sure they can relate.
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm not a lady, but sometimes life is just better when you are just yourself.
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Sunymoore(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I'm not a lady, but sometimes life is just better when you are just yourself.
Yeah, that's it bro. I'm just trying to be my self, but still, I don't want to devil to my students
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015

Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sunymoore:

Yeah, that's it bro. I'm just trying to be my self, but still, I don't want to devil to my students
The female folks are one hell of confused beings;The moment you begin to joke with them, they go behind your back and calk you silly names like corper comedian, id.iot, village clown. The annoying thing is that some of them silently crave guys who don't give two fücks about their existence.
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Sunymoore(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Thanks for your contribution. You're duly noted.
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Adasun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

freeman,when have u become lalasticala dat close thread?
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Sunymoore(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
The female folks are one hell of confused beings;The moment you begin to joke with them, they go behind your back and calk you silly names like corper comedian, id.iot, village clown. The annoying thing is that some of them silently crave guys who don't give two fücks about their existence.
I learnt that most women don't know what they want. So I guess, I'll just continue with my ways.
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adasun:
freeman,when have u become lalasticala dat close thread?

Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Adasun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Boxer007(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2016
Sunymoore:
I'm currently serving in a girls only school, and somehow I got to know that, the students perceived me as 'He don't talk to us/dislikes us'.
And to set things clear. I've never beat anyone of them, heck, I've never subject one to punishment. I just teach and leave, then hang around with my new niggas in the evenings. Do I have any problem?
NB: I brought the topic here because our resident ladies hang here and I'm sure they can relate.

Boo Boo describe your lovely self?
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Sunymoore(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo Boo describe your lovely self?
Stop stalking me... I ain't no faggottt! I owe you no explanation!
Re: Ladies Here, Please Help. by Boxer007(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2016
Sunymoore:

Stop stalking me... I ain't no faggottt! I owe you no explanation!

Calm down Boo Boo, Love is love as long as I love you. Boo Boo, I am sure your language will change if I offer to pay you some money for sexxx. Boo Boo every man has a price. What is your price and how much do you want? Name it?

(1) (Reply)

/ This Guy Sent Me Friend Request On Facebook / Act Of A Cruel Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.