Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria (10313 Views)

Building Of Awka Inner Streets By Obiano / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Port Harcourt Inner Streets Is Transformed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by lady2sexy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Just visited Owerri recently and I was marveled with what I saw especially the area they call new Owerri. the streets are very broad more than even our federal high ways with an even broader median where a well mawed garden with ever green grasses and flowers adorns the median. majority of the street lights are mostly brand new and are made of stainless steel grin. in fact almost all the streets around that area is of the same style and standard. the environment was so lovely that I thought I was in yankee. enjoyed my stay as I visit lovely places like all seasons, point & kill, 40/40, etc. never new Owerri is as beautiful as that smiley
just have a look as some sight of the new Owerri area

www.nairaland.com/attachments/539327_allseasn_jpge25ef4a23e68cb8179749e7134944c79 [img][/img]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice city... Was there 4years ago... It was really nice... Hero square and the New Owerri...

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by datola: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'm impressed!

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just came back yesterday aswell..
The picture the Op posted are those of new owerri area,where d famous concorde hotel is.nice environment, just like maitama area in abuja.
The world bank area is also another good location.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by delishpot: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Isnt that Imo concorde road?
Well, every state has places like that na.

3 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
No pedestrian sidewalks. That should have told you you were not in Yankee.

6 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy in Alaibo, maybe. But but not in Nigeria. do you think the world revolves round alaibo
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy in Alaibo, maybe. But but not in Nigeria. do you think the world revolves round alaibo

BTW
still the same old recycle pictures wtf

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Rikidony(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
great one there, God bless Rochas Okorocha the best south east governor ever.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Concorde avenue is now inner "streets"? Lol! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by glord380: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
I wonder what some idiots achieved from given people wrong information, of all places to call inner street is the Concord avenue, a place were the state assembly is situated, a place where the most rated state hotel is situated, a stone throw from imo state ministry(all ministries), a state reserved area. Nigerians should learn to be honest to enable things better for us. Let's call a spade a spade without minding whose oxe is gone.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by localblood(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oh Lord Bless This Hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
but dis is just one road from different angle

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Vicboi1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
I dont think the op visited owerri she just mayb visited new owerri because i live at owerri and everything u are snaping is a sucess of the previous goverment if u are looking for where to snap pics go to orji,mcc uratta,okigwe and so on and u would want to spit on rochas head he should move developments to places like the one i mentioned below instead of just focusing at one particular area and that stupid man should pay his workers salaries

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
The people in owerri are not up to 700000 thousand. So less population less dirty. Those igbo people are in PH causing a lot of dirty
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by lady2sexy(f): 3:11am On Dec 11, 2015
more

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by lady2sexy(f): 3:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
No pedestrian sidewalks. That should have told you you were not in Yankee.
my brother am not trying to blow any body's wistleoo. Owerri is very beautiful. the roads are usually dual carriage and very broad with same style. below is one with pedestrian walk way

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by lady2sexy(f): 3:37am On Dec 11, 2015
delishpot:
Isnt that Imo concorde road?
Well, every state has places like that na.

my brother look well those aren't only concord road. almost all the roads in the new owerri look like that. all dual carriage with vast median of well maintain greenery, vast space between buildings and the roads. I have been to many state but Owerri look very outstanding and it has great tourism potential because of the boom in hospitality industry. saw so many hotels and relaxation spot and even more are springing up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by drshrewd: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2015
lady2sexy:
Just visited Owerri recently and I was marveled with what I saw especially the area they call new Owerri. the streets are very broad more than even our federal high ways with an even broader median where a well mawed garden with ever green grasses and flowers adorns the median. majority of the street lights are mostly brand new and are made of stainless steel grin. in fact almost all the streets around that area is of the same style and standard. the environment was so lovely that I thought I was in yankee. enjoyed my stay as I visit lovely places like all seasons, point & kill, 40/40, etc. never new Owerri is as beautiful as that smiley
just have a look as some sight of the new Owerri area

www.nairaland.com/attachments/539327_allseasn_jpge25ef4a23e68cb8179749e7134944c79 [img][/img]

wow this is really nice! been to most of those areas. keep the pics coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by talktimi(m): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2015
New Owerri is bigger than Imo state.

Okorocha is surely working hyper with these bloggers nowadays, sometimes I wonder if its not the same Owerri or Imo state I visited last month but if after 4yrs plus your achievement as a governor is a couple of roads in new Owerri then as I said earlier, ndo to Imo people. With the level of private enterprise I saw there, they deserve a human being as governor.

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by utuooocha: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2015
talktimi:

Okorocha is surely working hyper with these bloggers nowadays, sometimes I wonder if its not the same Owerri or Imo state I visited last month but if after 4yrs plus your achievement as a governor is a couple of roads in new Owerri then as I said earlier, ndo to Imo people. With the level of private enterprise I saw there, they deserve a human being as governor.
do you mean okorocha is a human rice? utuooooooooocha grin
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2015
talktimi:

Jealousy is a disease. I guess if someone visits TINAPA and choose to open a thread showing its beauty you will attack Ayade for not turning Cross River to haven. New Owerri is beautiful and the poster never attributed it to Rochas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Geesarki(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2015
glord380:
I wonder what some idiots achieved from given people wrong information, of all places to call inner street is the Concord avenue, a place were the state assembly is situated, a place where the most rated state hotel is situated, a stone throw from imo state ministry(all ministries), a state reserved area. Nigerians should learn to be honest to enable things better for us. Let's call a spade a spade without minding whose oxe is gone.

It's whose ox is gored. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by delishpot: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
lady2sexy:

my brother look well those aren't only concord road. almost all the roads in the new owerri look like that. all dual carriage with vast median of well maintain greenery, vast space between buildings and the roads. I have been to many state but Owerri look very outstanding and it has great tourism potential because of the boom in hospitality industry. saw so many hotels and relaxation spot and even more are springing up

Wow! That is good to hear

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by lefrenzy: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Vicboi1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
lefrenzy:
wow! Owerri is really beautiful. let me help with some pics of World bank area

www.nairaland.com/attachments/544686_owerri6_jpg8d0d6d2fb9a350d91e13a84225ed0d7c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544675_owerri_jpg1c2f90a9d763d727d00148d7aa40b9aa
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544687_owerri7_jpgf4dec9d0ff5274d1ac5cf7f469ac2eab
www.nairaland.com/attachments/546501_223177_10150168050938019_82573393018_6852470_2490574_n_jpgce2c9d886c2a705b8efebc703109b66e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544700_owerri11_jpg27c593731823a03e3570063747c7565b

love the road layouts and the lovely gardens
Guy when did u take this pics because this isn't the world bank I follow everyday this was the world bank under ohakim admistration not under Rochas pas don't decive people here

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by talktimi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

[s]Jealousy is a disease. I guess if someone visits TINAPA and choose to open a thread showing its beauty you will attack Ayade for not turning Cross River to haven. New Owerri is beautiful and the poster never attributed it to Rochas.
[/s]

Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by glord380: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Geesarki:

It's whose ox is gored. Thanks
Thanks correction taken, hope you read meaning into those incorrect piece.
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
OP, forget Chino here, Owerri and Enugu are our most cherished cities aesthetically.
Re: Is Owerri Inner Streets The Most Serene, Clean And Most Beautifull In Nigeria by ifyan(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
glord380:

True talk bro.

Same place but different view and topics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Review Calabar Port Concession Agreement Over Low Cargo Volume / Osun APC Declares 7-day Fasting And Prayer Ahead Of Election Tribunal Judgment / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.