Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

See The 3 Types Of Virgins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 3 Types Of Virgins. (1351 Views)

States With Highest Number Of Virgins / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 3 Types Of Virgins. by Riwo11(f): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Recently found this interesting piece online which was written by tunnamania11. It is about the categories of virginity amongst women. Yeah, you heard that right. Read the funny piece below......

1. Primary Virgin This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called *wink*

2. Secondary Virgin This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Virgin This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ. They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother. So guys, there you have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin…

Visit: www.riseup247.com for more.
Re: See The 3 Types Of Virgins. by Khez: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hian grin
Re: See The 3 Types Of Virgins. by ashmanpolo: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Then the list is not complete without Nursery and Kindergaten virgins 'cos that's where my grandmother belongs

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Types Of Virgins. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Then the list is not complete without Nursery and Kindergaten virgins 'cos that's where my grandmother belongs
Lol
Re: See The 3 Types Of Virgins. by obiorathesubtle: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ish is old naaaa undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? / How Do I Attract Girls � / In What Culture Does A Bride Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.