Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More (512 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Stiffling/muzzling/ Intimidation of Self determination struggle by. any social media = Massive promotion of same as in the case of arrest OF ! PO B leader. Click like if you agree share if you disagree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Chrisx1x(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Moderator go tire to ban today.hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ioannes:

I think you miss the entire point.

from what I have seen so far, Nairaland is unique because it serves as a melting pot for news and entertainment.

this isn't some writing fest? where you write and you are "HEARD" (as opposed to read).

I haven't read that many original posts from Seun, But you seem to know that he needs an editor for his writing.

you are better than Seun, yet here we both are using a forum he created to communicate, yet I haven't read any of your writings neither do I even know your name..you get my drift Bro?

You should know here is a faceless forum...
And I have an other old account that is on ban.
So am not surprised by not knowing me or reading my articles as I don't wanna blow my covers.

But the truth still remains that most contributions you see here aren't seun's work, if he is capable I dare him to open a blog like we do.
Besides this forum wasn't built by him from scratch..
I know how we roll on this with cms...

So what am saying in essence is that we users has done much for nairaland, I remember vividly d past how the struggle began.. And now he now feels he can push people away and bullshit them, because he thinks he has arrived. But he is mistaken.

I can challenge seun in any debate, writing, web development... Seun can never beat me in any of that... He depends on editors to write for him, mods to manage sites for him.
That kind of person is never a serious type...
Why is he not known?
Why has he not shown us any of his skills rather than how to take care of pets?
What has he contributed in terms of writing other that edited pet write-ups..?

But alas he can use people and ban them as he wishes... No problem... I am set to leave and not coming back to contribute any plagiarised content.

I am a biafran by birth. And I can't question God why he made me a Biafran until I discover it by myself.

1 Like

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents). Click the link below link for the most important reasons why the agitation for biafra must stop ASAP. TEAM ONE NIGERIA. www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease

1 Like

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2015

You should know here is a faceless forum...
And I have an other old account that is on ban.
So am not surprised by not knowing me or reading my articles as I don't wanna blow my covers.

But the truth still remains that most contributions you see here aren't seun's work, if he is capable I dare him to open a blog like we do.
Besides this forum wasn't built by him from scratch..
I know how we roll on this with cms...

So what am saying in essence is that we users has done much for nairaland, I remember vividly d past how the struggle began.. And now he now feels he can push people away and bullshit them, because he thinks he has arrived. But he is mistaken.

I can challenge seun in any debate, writing, web development... Seun can never beat me in any of that... He depends on editors to write for him, mods to manage sites for him.
That kind of person is never a serious type...
Why is he not known?
Why has he not shown us any of his skills rather than how to take care of pets?
What has he contributed in terms of writing other that edited pet write-ups..?

But alas he can use people and ban them as he wishes... No problem... I am set to leave and not coming back to contribute any plagiarised content.

I am a biafran by birth. And I can't question God why he made me a Biafran until I discover it by myself.

that has always been my problem with you guys.

narcissism is a real problem.

you believe you are everything. if people on this forum reveal their true selves maybe you guys will be a bit humble.

if you are so good why don't you create another Nairaland.

it's not his writing skills that drive the traffic here, it is management skills.

he isn't going to wait until you turn his handiwork into a desolate arid land because you want to achieve biafra.

you don't need to challenge Seun to any debate, I am sure he ain't interested, abide by the rules. it's his blog after all.

2 Likes

Re: Stiffling/intimidation Of Self Determination Promotes It The More by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2015
antibiafra:
My fellow igbos, let's support SEUN on this, he is our modern day Wole
Soyinka. We still have a lot to offer to our beloved country . I am a born and
breed igbo girl from enugu (both parents).
Click the link below link for the most important reasons why the agitation
for biafra must stop ASAP. TEAM ONE NIGERIA.
www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease

spoken like a sensible young lady that you are. (that is if you are truly female. wink)

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Declared Islamic Republic / Nairalanders Pls Lets Help This Guy / Who Is Most Vulnerable In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.