Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (27730 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
For me, I can't risk giving any of children the following:

Magnus
Alloysius
Ignatius
Bonaventure
Bonachristus
...Infact, any name that ends with 'nus' grin

Others are:
Omiragua
Obumneme
Buhari. grin grin

What's yours, Familylanders? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sturbbon
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Romanus
Okoro
Osunbade grin
Edward
Magnus
Gayanus

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sarah
Mary
Bob
Sandra
Any Nigerian names.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
YourMain:
Sarah
Mary
Bob
Sandra
Any Nigerian names.

These are nigerian names

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

These are nigerian names

No I wouldn't give them Nigerian names either .

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by menix(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth

Mk I go sleep jawe..

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2015
I won't give American names like;
sand
stone
hillside
Clementine
Obama
buhari
seun
Hoodwing

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Emyemyberry(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Abacha
kwakwanso
rotimi
okoro
ibu
apama
buhari
dauda
ali
simbi
audu
offor
nmor
aligo
etc

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by RothmasPop: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Abacha
kwakwanso
rotimi
okoro
ibu
apama
buhari
dauda
ali
simbi
audu
offor
nmor
aligo
etc
Wetin Rotimi Do You?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by zeezahbee(f): 1:33am On Feb 20, 2015
YourMain:

No I wouldn't give them Nigerian names either .
so what names if not Nigerian. where

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
so what names if not Nigerian. where

Ehm American. Or English. Or Arabic. Or French. Or Latino.
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 3:22am On Feb 20, 2015
YourMain:
Sarah
Mary
Bob
Sandra
Any Nigerian names.
What do u mean by 'any Nigerian names?'
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Emyemyberry:
Abacha
kwakwanso
rotimi
okoro
ibu
apama
buhari
dauda
ali
simbi
audu
offor
nmor
aligo
etc
Lol at apama and simbi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Rapmoney(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2015
menix:
No 1 on my list wuld b:
Amuneke; prik nd ass
Obasanjo
Amosun abi Amosu
Ekpo (masqurade)
Ada; real full name Adanshi (dwarf)
Benson (dat guy go smoke die)
Eteh (dwarf)
Otunba; (no to pu**y)
Ama; full name amadioha
Dickson; expect u will castrate him
Adara; dat pikin ga agba ara(madness)
Bimbo; soap no go dey last 4 ur house
Elisha; cursed wiv bald head frm birth

Mk I go sleep jawe..
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by itstpia8: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
how many times will this be rehashed.

since you people have been rehashing it, how many of you have married or had children?

answer: none.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Rapmoney:

What do u mean by 'any Nigerian names?'

I wouldn't give them any Nigerian names lol
Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by ireneidiva(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Divine, favor, etc names that parents who don't make goods efforts to look for nice names throw at their kids.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
la-a (pronunciation: ladasha)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by phayvoursky(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
BUHARI, OBASANJO

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by stunningjudy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. Obumneke undecided
2. Chrysogonus

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ekwutox abi ekwytox and ekwutos grin grin
Ekwy

Then Yoruba names I will never want anyone I love to bear

Olaniyi ( a useless somebody)
Amosun ( amosu witch)

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by ademega(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Any oyinbo name most especially, Jonathan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Romanus
Omanus
Manus
Anus
Nus
Us
S

grin grin grin grin

NEED A GOOD R N B ARTIST FROM NAIRALAND (M/F) ON MY NEW PROJECT "PLAYED YOU". SNIPPET ON MY SIGNATURE. HOLLA AT ME. 08137594396
@IJ BEATS.

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by chemicool: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
John, Peter, Jonathan, Paul in fact all English and Hebrew names. Including all names apart from Yoruba names.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by Guests: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ekaette, shekau.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? by MissyDivah(f): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Werey tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.