Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure (47220 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by morereb10: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Okpo is said to have died of a yet unknown cause today, December 9, 2015, while on a business trip to Abuja.The Rector of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Joshua Okpo, is dead. His death comes just weeks after Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi ordered a probe into the academy’s affairs.

Okpo was also reportedly expected to appear before the National Assembly today to discuss the academy’s budget. He was said to have been found dead at his residence in Abuja after his absence at the Assembly led staff to go searching for him.

Amaechi ordered the probe with regards to N18 billion in payments made to the institution by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) in the last five years after allegations of financial recklessness and large scale fraud were levelled against Okpo.
http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/nimasa-boss-dies-after-amaechi-ordered.html#sthash.HK9I6SDh.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by pyyxxaro: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Sai Amaechi

Sai APC

Now when una don kill am, are think una mind go come down abi

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2015
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Jascon4: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
OP edit the title of your thread as you have wrongly informed the public. Joshua Okpo was not a NIMASA boss nor has he ever worked for NIMASA. He was the Rector, Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.

It is a sad loss.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by coldsummer: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Eiya. Where the stolen monies hope they won't bury him with it

7 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Mrbigman1(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
I dnt blame those who keep deflecting to apc. Dats where saints resides.

If u re in d opposition, even ur salary will be probed.

Wish they can extend this probe to Obj tenure.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Oche211(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Dannyset(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Please bring his corpse to Court for confirmation! We are still in doubt over Alamisegha's(wicked spelling) death.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by modath(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
End time Dying tinz.. cheesy grin grin cheesy

The guy quick rush go great beyond as money don waka go since.. make dem dey ask hin grave....

We need receipt (body not DC) cos the way probe is causing death dey one kain for eye.

@ Dannyset,

Lol @ wicked spelling!! cheesy

Nor let water comot from my nose!! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by TimeManager(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2015
This Dead Looter Lied That He Was Under Funded Only For His Lies To Be Exposed. He Is Dead But His Properties And Monies Are Not Dead Which Is A Good News. All Looters Must Rest In Hell
The Truth Has Spoken!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by akp202(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2015
HBP i guess...the magnitude of that money alone is enough to give someone HBP

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by redsconsult(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
abeg NIMASA is totally difrernt from Maritime academy ORON

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by johnmartus(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2015
HIS DEATH COULD NOT STOP THE LAWMAKERS FROM PROBE HIM ASLONG AS HE HAS WIFE

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHY NOT PROBE AMEACHI DAYS AS GOVENOR OF RIVERS STATE, THEN I WILL TAKE PMB SERIOUS

Omereji has done that as requested by Wike and no where did omereji indicted Amaechi. U Av never taken PMB serious before. He doesn't need it now. Shove it back into ur anus.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by osazeeblue01: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Keep on probing,killing and keep on travelling till 2019

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by frankyychiji(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
I dnt blame those who keep deflecting to apc. Dats where saints resides.

If u re in d opposition, even ur salary will be probed.

Wish they can extend this probe to Obj tenure.
Obj is already a saint!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:

Omereji has done that as requested by Wike and no where did omereji indicted Amaechi. U Av never taken PMB serious before. He doesn't need it now. Shove it back into ur anus.

there was really no need to respond to that slowpoke* he jerks off to every comment that quotes him, that's why he makes stupid and irrelevant comments, so that people can quote him.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by frankyychiji(f): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Dannyset:
Please bring his corpse to Court for confirmation!
We are still in doubt over Alamisegha's(wicked spelling) death.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself all of you! When will you guys learn to put the horse before the cart? When will Buhary surrender Amaechi for prosecution? How can you send a thief to catch a thief? Only in apc!

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by oshiosense(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Until I see his corpse buried live, I will not believe. Remember, DSP Alams is yet to be buried too
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by chesterlee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
APC killing people since 1999!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by WhiZTiM(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oh boy...
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Tonnniey: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
This is how they will begin to drop and die.
There properties should be confiscated and sold to the highest bidder

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by VivianBlogs: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
So bad
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Generalkorex(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Emmalaw10(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
People that shared the money with him have silenced him to avoid what Dasuki is doing to people that had connections with his own loots!

13 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by holmez(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
99days for the thief: one day for d owner.
we are watching....

RIP SIR!
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by kushma(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Owk.
Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by admax(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Amaechi body language at work. grin

RIP sir sad

1 Like

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by HungerBAD: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sometimes people underestimate the power of karma.

From Alams to Audu, and then this man? Even all the 419 pastor's/prophets with their January predictions, did not see all this deaths coming.

If a struggling person dies, I say R . I. P

If an honest person dies, I say R.I.P

If somebody that has stolen Billions,and have lived the good life dies, I say God Catch Am.

All this Billions stolen, by all these individuals in Nigeria, could have been used to develop something for the unemployed, so that they can be gainfully employed.

Look at Dokpesi? Upon the Billions he stole, and kept for his family. He still, refuses to pay those working for him.

God is fighting the battles, ordinary Nigerians can't fight.

14 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by shogz89: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hypertension... Na so our 18bn enter voice mail,, some one should tell him he wouldn't rest In peace o undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Okpo Dies After Amaechi Ordered Probe Of N18bn Expenditure by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Eeya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.